PUFA may make your kids fatter aswell

D

Deleted member 3990

Kraken
To assess the contribution of dietary fatty acids, male and female mice fed a high-fat diet (35% energy as fat, linoleic acid:α-linolenic acid ratio of 28) were mated randomly and maintained after breeding on the same diet for successive generations. Offspring showed, over four generations, a gradual enhancement in fat mass due to combined hyperplasia and hypertrophy with no change in food intake.

"Interestingly, body weight at birth appeared to decrease across generations, but this trend was not statistically significant"
(jfl at that quote; birthweight is decreasing but bodyfat is increasing. What an utter subhuman trait)

"Abbreviations: HF0–HF4, HFD-fed mice; hf5, ω6HFD-fed fifth-generation offspring of revHF4; HFD, high-fat diet (ω6HFD); revHF1, HF1 pups fed STD diet at weaning; revHF3, HF3 pups fed STD diet at weaning; revHF4, HF4 pups fed STD diet at weaning; STD, chow diet-fed mice; std5, STD-fed fifth-generation offspring of revHF4. "
2352fig1

"The PUFA profile was not different between HF0 and HF4 mice (n = 4), showing that no further changes occurred once STD-fed mice had been switched to the ω6HFD"
This increase in bodyweight was reduced just by reducing PUFAs by eating normal chow again. But...
"The incomplete reversal of the adipose phenotype at later generations suggested that some transgenerational memory had been acquired, allowing revHF4 mice to respond more rapidly than STD mice to the ω6HFD."

Interestingly markers of inflammation were almost normal by the 4th generation, except insulin, which indicates insulin resistance.
Fsdfsf

The PUFA-feeding also changed some genetic expression, indicating the role of Epigenetics in relation to diet/lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
I avoid vegetable oil like the plague, fuckin jews fucked up my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
@Goblin
@EktoPlasma
come and tell me I am a brainwashed kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Ritalincell and Deleted member 3990
over if u still cook with vegetable oil

olive oil and butter >

Following you also man, really high iq posts

@Goblin
@EktoPlasma
come and tell me I am a brainwashed kid
You had a dispute with them ?
PUFA = Hibernation
commonly found in nuts and seeds and for example squirrely stack these so they can get a good wintersleep shutting down their metabolism to preserve themselves during the winter.
Also, when there is much PUFA, there is also Vitamine E. The plants who produce the PUFA actually need an extra vitamine which is found to be an antioxidant (primarily alpha and gamma tocopherol) otherwise it would oxidise their whole organism

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 5912
Hypothyroid people seething because they can not reach my metabolic rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5912
You had a dispute with them ?
PUFA = Hibernation
commonly found in nuts and seeds and for example squirrely stack these so they can get a good wintersleep shutting down their metabolism to preserve themselves during the winter.
Also, when there is much PUFA, there is also Vitamine E. The plants who produce the PUFA actually need an extra vitamine which is found to be an antioxidant (primarily alpha and gamma tocopherol) otherwise it would oxidise their whole organism
PUFA's are death in full meaning of that word. They're also damaging your pitiary gland (anterior pituary releases HGH btw)

this book
shows a "double direction" interaction between maxilla and the pituitary gland:

It is the first "direction" of the relation, it could mean that aside mechanical pressure posture, etc, chemicals will affect the palate's width.

He also talks about the lack of vitamin E:

Well, it shows the importance of vitamin E for good pituitary and therefor good hormonal balance. If we link it to Ray Peat's work on PUFAs (polyunsaturated fatty acids), we can guess that excess PUFAs negatively affect the pituitary and therefore the maxilla and palate. I'm only making the link with what I know, we don't know how much, etc.

And more importantly, the other relation from maxilla to pituitary:

This is the before/after 30 days / after 6 months pics

View attachment 251940
View attachment 251941

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Who cares when everyone should be working out regularly

• Hmm...
Who cares when everyone should be working out regularly
Just don't care and take it up in your ass bro :soy:

Obviously this is a minor thing, but couple more minor things combined together can create a painfull looksmin which can cost you life.

It's like saying smoking won gonna do shit, yet you ended with shittier collagen than before.

• +1
Just don't care and take it up in your ass bro :soy:

Obviously this is a minor thing, but couple more minor things combined together can create a painfull looksmin which can cost you life.

It's like saying smoking won gonna do shit, yet you ended with shittier collagen than before.
Wow vegetable oil is gonna make me 600 pounds

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 5912
Wow vegetable oil is gonna make me 600 pounds
exactly and these idiots are literally using studies with rodent models as proof
there is no such research done on humans with the same outcome
these faggots love to extrapolate correlational data and things done on mice to humans like a bunch of clueless idiots