Pulled a pistol on another driver

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
So I was leaving the gym and I was driving going south when this pick up truck whipped out in front of me. So I went to go around him and he started going faster to stop me from getting in front. So I went faster and was able to beat him. He was mad and turned on his high beams and rode on my tail. I had my 9mm semi automatic gun in my center console.

So I got it out and held it up so he could see it. A few yards down, he made a U turn and pulled over. I think he saw it and got spooked. I went and pulled into a grocery store parking lot and went into the grocery store. I did that in case he called the cops and gave them my plate number so my car wouldn't be on the road if they were looking for it.

This just happened about an hour or 2 ago. I know I'm going to get "tales from the....." but this is real.

@WayneSarcosuhus
@Octillionaire
@anoright
@human304
@luljankybo

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, Deleted member 18522, thecel and 5 others
i have done modifications to my car to allow it to survive ramming other cars at 30 mph

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
nigger pulled a pistol on an NPC in GTA and made a thread about it

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
nigger pulled a pistol on an NPC in GTA and made a thread about it
Black men are the most peaceful and law abiding group in America

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 23772, AspiringMogger and 2 others
Black men are the most peaceful and law abiding group in America
Evil white racists wrote the 1994 crime bill that put Tyrone and Jarquavious in prison for nothing else but the color of their skin.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Damn. Don't you live in Detroit lmaoooo? Stuff like this probably happens multiple times a day. Ngl I thought you were trolling again but I believe you. crazy shit.

Damn. Don't you live in Detroit lmaoooo? Stuff like this probably happens multiple times a day. Ngl I thought
I'm telling you, he was sat at home all day playing GTA 5, and he thinks everything that happened is real; the nigger is delusional.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, klip11 and Deleted member 16369
Damn. Don't you live in Detroit lmaoooo? Stuff like this probably happens multiple times a day. Ngl I thought you were trolling again but I believe you. crazy shit.
I was in a suburb of Detroit. Them white boys in pick up trucks think they own the road. But I shouldn't have reacted that way. I wouldn't have did that if my parents or grandma was in the car with me.

I'm telling you, he was sat at home all day playing GTA 5, and he thinks everything that happened is real; the nigger is delusional.
I like you. Even though you're racist. Can you sponsor my membership to the KKK??

I wouldn't have did that if my parents or grandma was in the car with me.
Do you play GTA with your parents and grandparents frequently?

I'm 18 percent white. Does that count??
Oh, my bad my White aryan brother, we can eviscerate the niggers together.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and klip11
I'm a fellow white boy. Let's go get the niggers and then the kikes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18544
Fuck you. Go die alone.

The forum should only allow moral non-moggers on the forum.

The forum’s username should be only the most unfairly-treated, never-got-to-dominate, never-got-to-win-anything, never-rewarded-for-their-good-deeds cels.

The goal of this forum should be to amass a collection of subhumans who’re very kind and moral and get treated like shit by soyciety, to blackpill bluepillers without them instantly jumping to the conclusion that blackpillers are bad people.

OP pulling a gun on someone is terrible for our image. Fuck OP.

1 drop white rule is based.

My fellow white aryan brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 18544
Fuck you. Go die alone.

The forum’s username should be only the most unfairly-treated, never-got-to-dominate, never-got-to-win-anything, never-rewarded-for-their-good-deeds cels.

The goal of this forum should be to amass a collection of subhumans who’re very kind and moral and get treated like shit by soyciety, to blackpill bluepillers without them instantly jumping to the conclusion that blackpillers are bad people.

What if I jump up and down and shout wooooo?

Fuck you. Go die alone.

Baby cuz I'm a thug

Yes. I have reincarnated in a nigger body
You know that id absolutely stick that shit up your ass if u did such thing to me right??