Pulled a white Stacylite from club

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø
Was there was super drunk sqw 2 girls ask for cigarets they were BANGIN every guy in the club even white guys were like šŸ˜®ā€how did niggers pull herā€

I grabbed this bitch we danced and kissed @FailedNormieManlet snd anybody else who has me on snap chat ask me for the video Iā€™ll send it.

@murdajah @FaceandBBC @Looks234 i held it down for every nigga you ought to all thank me and love me for this I held it DOWN BBC is LAW 2024

Brutal curry pill the Indians into the other white girls got rejected for being ā€œAsianā€ šŸ™…

Being curry is brutal :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I am being honest :hnghn: if I looked curry Iā€™d be trifle itā€™s not even funny truly no other race has it as hard as them white girls OPENLY TOLD ME THEY DONT LIKE MY FRIENDS COS THEY ARE SOUTH ASAIN ITS ANNOYING WTF.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nope, FailedNormieManlet, tvrainstorm and 24 others
if clavicular posted this it would be pinned and have 1k replies glazing him tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, tombradylover, try2beme and 20 others
@Jason Voorhees stay wired to the BBC server ima post it soon šŸ˜‰

liknalost it on Wednesday or Tuesday (not in my main discord acc rn and dunno the password and username for main one Iā€™ll msg u tmz)
if clavicular posted this it would be pinned and have 1k replies glazing him tbh
true but I just posted it also I donā€™t post my face tbf Iā€™m incel so this is a big deal for me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and GlamourPursuer
@SecularIslamist @Gengar @Chadeep Iā€™m sorry but being curry is a genuine curse Iā€™m so glad I donā€™t look curry my curry buddies got BTFOD by the white girls sister and 3 other white girls due to their race

Meanwhile I HAD WHITE FOIDS TELL ME IM SEXY COS IM BLACK ONG ITS OVER JBW OR BBC IS LAW

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, greycel, Deleted member 43058 and 8 others
It's because @Clavicular posts a shit ton of proof with videos, pics etc. It's easy to believe him and his tales since he is real and legit. His threads are well written too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, halloweed, Deleted member 43058 and 8 others
BBC thugmaxxed is less valid in the US than UK i think idk if it would work here

It's because @Clavicular posts a shit ton of proof with videos, pics etc. It's easy to believe him and his tales since he is real and legit. His threads are well written too
I acrr the ally agree with this I even said this. I donā€™t post proof. (Donā€™t wanna get foxed šŸ˜¢) but youā€™ll see evidence soon I promise you Jason youā€™ll see it brother šŸ˜‰ wait 2 days

Was there was super drunk sqw 2 girls ask for cigarets they were BANGIN every guy in the club even white guys were like šŸ˜®ā€how did niggers pull herā€

I grabbed this bitch we danced and kissed @FailedNormieManlet snd anybody else who has me on snap chat ask me for the video Iā€™ll send it.

@murdajah @FaceandBBC @Looks234 i held it down for every nigga you ought to all thank me and love me for this I held it DOWN BBC is LAW 2024

Brutal curry pill the Indians into the other white girls got rejected for being ā€œAsianā€ šŸ™…

Being curry is brutal :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I am being honest :hnghn: if I looked curry Iā€™d be trifle itā€™s not even funny truly no other race has it as hard as them white girls OPENLY TOLD ME THEY DONT LIKE MY FRIENDS COS THEY ARE SOUTH ASAIN ITS ANNOYING WTF.
What country are you in? I don't see black sub 6s doing well. They're right at the bottom. I see mixed guys killing it, though.

Plus, you haven't even said anything about what happened after dancing with the girl. I doubt you even gotten laid because you stopped right there.

Last edited:
brutal for white brah.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and šŸ“Žā™æļøāš™ļø
Le heckin JBWrooni at it again

• JFL
Reactions: watah and nathan
BBC POWER with my niggas āœŠšŸæāœŠšŸæāœŠšŸæāœŠšŸæāœŠšŸæāœŠšŸæāœŠšŸæ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur, DarkAscender and 2 others
What country are you in? I don't see black sub 6s doing well. They're right at the bottom. I see mixed guys killing it, though.

Plus, you haven't even said anything about what happened after dancing with the girl. I doubt you even gotten laid because you stopped right there.
Magalluf

I didnā€™t slay her that night tbh. Her sister wasnā€™t feel in my buddy and she was vomiting so they went home. Ima see them today and prob slay :fuk: hopefully either way Iā€™m happy I met them Iā€™m a :chad: now no longer incel.

Every time I left the food guys of ALL races tried to pull them. Yes I agree mixed race men have it the easiest (even than white fuys imo) but black guys do 3rd best behind white guys from what I have seen even here I have pulled native women and white chicks easily itā€™s Insane so ez

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I'm not curry but after I nut in bitches I tell them I am

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, watah, truthhurts and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
@TechnoBoss lemme add you on discord Iā€™ll send you pm so I can show u video

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Magalluf

I didnā€™t slay her that night tbh. Her sister wasnā€™t feel in my buddy and she was vomiting so they went home. Ima see them today and prob slay :fuk: hopefully either way Iā€™m happy I met them Iā€™m a :chad: now no longer incel.

Every time I left the food guys of ALL races tried to pull them. Yes I agree mixed race men have it the easiest (even than white fuys imo) but black guys do 3rd best behind white guys from what I have seen even here I have pulled native women and white chicks easily itā€™s Insane so ez
Thanks for being honest. You're 'pulling' but you ain't slaying. I would know because I've tried myself and club hoes rarely put out unless chad is inbound. I know how this roadeo goes.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Can confirm @PrinceLuenLeoncur did indeed pull a lite at the club.

• +1
Thanks for being honest. You're 'pulling' but you ain't slaying. I would know because I've tried myself and club hoes rarely put out unless chad is inbound. I know how this roadeo goes.
I agree but I could had slayer if my best m8 was with me. Heā€™s also black we would had easily had 100% guarantee.

I see no point in lying itā€™s cringe lying about shit

Last edited:
  • +1
I agree but I could had slayer if my best m8 was with me. Heā€™s also black we would had easily had 100% guarantee.

I see no point in lying itā€™s cringe lying about shit
Send through pm Saar stacylite saar:feelswhat:

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@SecularIslamist @Gengar @Chadeep Iā€™m sorry but being curry is a genuine curse Iā€™m so glad I donā€™t look curry my curry buddies got BTFOD by the white girls sister and 3 other white girls due to their race

Meanwhile I HAD WHITE FOIDS TELL ME IM SEXY COS IM BLACK ONG ITS OVER JBW OR BBC IS LAW
Joever. Post pics of supposed "stacylite".

Mirin did you slay her

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

BLACK POWER

Water bbc is law:chad::Comfy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover and romanstock

o7

No pics = no care

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
@Chadethnic101 @Chinacurry šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰ did you enjoy what you saw of me and the foid. It was brought to my attention that a mutual contact showed u it brothers

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
@Chadethnic101 @Chinacurry šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰ did you enjoy what you saw of me and the foid. It was brought to my attention that a mutual contact showed u it brothers
Decent, but did you get the slay? Or was she attention whore

As you know Iā€™m lucky to pass as other races to normies lol

Decent, but did you get the slay? Or was she attention whore

As you know Iā€™m lucky to pass as other races to normies lol
I have bad luck Iā€™m Indian who looks black so the results are so. Now ima see her tmz before I go back for the UK but I never get the slay never ever everrrrr so Iā€™m happy with what little I get

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Send what she look like on cord

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Send what she look like on cord
I canā€™t today cos I donā€™t know my main DC password and user id but I promise Iā€™ll send it on Wednesday when I reach UK again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, watah, Looks234 and 1 other person
I don't... really care.

what's even the point of this

it's so old and over used... making threads bragging about sex...

what about the consequences of BBC in society? what about women's sluttiness in modern society? what about women's nature not changing at all from 40 years ago (for copers that say women are shitheads in modern times, as if women weren't like this 40-50 years ago)....

I don't... really care.

what's even the point of this

it's so old and over used... making threads bragging about sex...

what about the consequences of BBC in society? what about women's sluttiness in modern society? what about women's nature not changing at all from 40 years ago (for copers that say women are shitheads in modern times, as if women weren't like this 40-50 years ago)....
Waaaah waaaahhh a load of cope I pulled your hottest women forever

Bbc halo never fails, anyone who says otherwise can get btfo

Bbc halo never fails, anyone who says otherwise can get btfo
Itā€™s legit tbh. Now Iā€™m above avg looking but Iā€™m incel so yeah :hnghn:imagine what a black normie could do :feelsohgod:

• Woah
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
OP's posting style gave my ocular nerve a case of AIDS.

Please run your text through chatgpt before posting

OP's posting style gave my ocular nerve a case of AIDS.

Please run your text through chatgpt before posting
No thanks I did it to make years not get bored. Also auto correct fucks me up

Itā€™s legit tbh. Now Iā€™m above avg looking but Iā€™m incel so yeah :hnghn:imagine what a black normie could do :feelsohgod:
what hairstyle do you prefer, rn I have dreads, trying to nichemaxx

what hairstyle do you prefer, rn I have dreads, trying to nichemaxx
I donā€™t like dreads personally. Im incel I just get lucky every now and then and Iā€™m very picky so when I do pull I pull stacked or lites thatā€™s how I am. Though I donā€™t get seggz cos well Iā€™m cursed so no pussi for me brotha cos Iā€™m curry in reality Iā€™m not black I look black but my spirit is curry and thatā€™s why incel

• Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
nigga said mixed blacks at 1 and trying to spread bbc propoganda, if your mixed with white you don't have a bbc dumb nigger

• WTF
Reactions: try2beme
nigga said mixed blacks at 1 and trying to spread bbc propoganda, if your mixed with white you don't have a bbc dumb nigger
Iā€™m fully black and I pulled the girls keep crying