Pulled a white Stacylite from club

I don’t like dreads personally. Im incel I just get lucky every now and then and I’m very picky so when I do pull I pull stacked or lites that’s how I am. Though I don’t get seggz cos well I’m cursed so no pussi for me brotha cos I’m curry in reality I’m not black I look black but my spirit is curry and that’s why incel
best user on this website

@Chadethnic101 @Chinacurry 😉😉😉😉 did you enjoy what you saw of me and the foid. It was brought to my attention that a mutual contact showed u it brothers
She looks ethnics not white but yeah she's GL I agree.

Also mirin how low inhib u r amd how u smiling and happy in the club. Last time I was in a club I just sat in a corner brooding the whole time

Also mirin how low inhib u r amd how u smiling and happy in the club. Last time I was in a club I just sat in a corner brooding the whole time
brutal...

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
no pics dnr

if clavicular posted this it would be pinned and have 1k replies glazing him tbh
Ironically someone in the replies confirmed its a stacylite meanwhile the other niggas slays look like photobooth filters or the condom challenge lookin ass

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Ironically someone in the replies confirmed its a stacylite meanwhile the other niggas slays look like photobooth filters or the condom challenge lookin ass
Seriously. @Clavicular have some self respect and standard and don't go around fucking just about anything with a pussy.

Seriously. @Clavicular have some self respect and standard and don't go around fucking just about anything with a pussy.
Worrying about what another nigga does with his dick is CRAZY💀

• JFL

She’s 100% Anglo Saxon…. I asked her and she looks white that video doesn’t do her justice

Im High inhibition with 0 game I was drunk. Rn im brooding cos my m8 fucked up me and him slaying a hot Norwegian girl

You were comparing the type of girls TWO different guys slay just a reply ago. You can't be talking nigga.

You were comparing the type of girls TWO different guys slay just a reply ago. You can't be talking nigga.
I was giving my opinion not being the dick invigiliator 💀

• JFL
Crazy u saying this too cuz u were up torches and pitchforks everytime I showed just the slightest bit of attraction towards trannies. Fuck out nigga.

Crazy u saying this too cuz u were up torches and pitchforks everytime I showed just the slightest bit of attraction towards trannies. Fuck out nigga.
Now youre trying to compare my disgust towards your homosexuality with your desire to tell clavicular who to put his dick inside

Nice mental gymnastics there, almost worth ignoring

Now youre trying to compare my disgust towards your homosexuality with your desire to tell clavicular who to put his dick inside

Nice mental gymnastics there, almost worth ignoring

Lmao

Point is, you said this
Worrying about what another nigga does with his dick is CRAZY
💀

But u worry about what I do with my dick the most and even had to bring it up in threads that have nothing to do with it,

YOU'RE the one doing mental gymnastics here nigga

Lmao

Point is, you said this

But u worry about what I do with my dick the most and even had to bring it up in threads that have nothing to do with it,

YOU'RE the one doing mental gymnastics here nigga
Yeah you’re deffo a woman cause wtf is this message and stretching

brutal BBC is law pill

Getting slays are near on impossible in this day and age from nightlife so take the validation and get more confident.

No my nigga you are full black and race and shit don’t matter you are what u look like effectively.

Good luck my guy
I have bad luck I’m Indian who looks black so the results are so. Now ima see her tmz before I go back for the UK but I never get the slay never ever everrrrr so I’m happy with what little I get

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
if clavicular posted this it would be pinned and have 1k replies glazing him tbh
@Clavicular posts proof and for that he deserves some praise. Everyone else is tales as for as I'm concerned. especially if they arent attractive to begin with

• +1
Reactions: jindermahal, GlamourPursuer and Clavicular
Getting slays are near on impossible in this day and age from nightlife so take the validation and get more confident.

No my nigga you are full black and race and shit don’t matter you are what u look like effectively.

Good luck my guy
I agree blacks can slay running race game but these girls specially all said “Your handsome your hot” to me :feelshah:. Looks played a big role they liked my face it is what it is

But yeah it was Gucci getting laid nowadays is impossible I just wanted to show trophies of me with the bitches

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101