Pulling maxilla forward without going bankrupt

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
We all know in the orthodontic business there's a lot of money fueled by desperation. Most of these fuckers prey on people suffering by offering surgeries like candies.

What I wanna do is to pull my maxilla forward without burning 10k.

I found this site (bracesshop.net) recommended here that has a few appliances that can help me do that:
(The facepuller) https://www.bracesshop.net/en/accessories/45/headgear-and-facebow?number=0013
(The palate expander) https://www.bracesshop.net/en/active-plates/4/active-plate-schwarz?number=0051.13

It all costs around 260€ that I'm willing to spend. The thing is, I'm not sure which palate expanded is right for me. They range from 100€ up to 500€ and I don't really see the difference.

Are these appliances fit to my goal? Also do I need any medical document to order them from that site?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, AspiringChad, Stare and 1 other person
Why are these so cheap.. when orthodontists charge thousands?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Nosecel9000
It's called surgery. Also if you were actually chadlite, you wouldn't have to brag on an incel forum

do these work at any age? im gonna order them in a couple months when i get my own credit card n btw what are headgear tubes n are they necessary

Why are these so cheap.. when orthodontists charge thousands?
Because they are able to analyze it monthly and make sure you aren’t doing anything wrong

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
do these work at any age? im gonna order them in a couple months when i get my own credit card n btw what are headgear tubes n are they necessary
I think you need those tube in order to connect it to the "facepuller"

We all know in the orthodontic business there's a lot of money fueled by desperation. Most of these fuckers prey on people suffering by offering surgeries like candies.

I found this site (bracesshop.net) recommended here that has a few appliances that can help me do that:
(The facepuller) https://www.bracesshop.net/en/accessories/45/headgear-and-facebow?number=0013
(The palate expander) https://www.bracesshop.net/en/active-plates/4/active-plate-schwarz?number=0051.13

It all costs around 260€ that I'm willing to spend. The thing is, I'm not sure which palate expanded is right for me. They range from 100€ up to 500€ and I don't really see the difference.

Are these appliances fit to my goal? Also do I need any medical document to order them from that site?
Age?

Ahh danm Just past the 25 Yr Mark aswell. Yh surgery is the only option. Do not fall For FaGGA it is a scam and can cause the Jaw to dislocate

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
still expensive af to me, because im earning third world money

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
  • +1
Reactions: SeiGun
Ahh danm Just past the 25 Yr Mark aswell. Yh surgery is the only option. Do not fall For FaGGA it is a scam and can cause the Jaw to dislocate
Ah come on man don't destroy my hopes haha. I'm sure they're effective if used with consideration.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Ah come on man don't destroy my hopes haha. I'm sure they're effective if used with consideration.
Yh sorry Boyo. I am 15 and even with Chewing and mewing like a mad man 8 hours a Day I have still gotten minor Change after 8 months Of doing it like an Autist. A lot of people here Hate mewing Ngl cos they all say it is Cope after 18... You're 26. You better hope you have some strange Genetic Mutation that allows your Bones to be malleable at that Age or It's Cope Asf...

"jUsT gEt a hAiRcUT bRo iNstED" :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Scarface, bossman and 1 other person
Yh sorry Boyo. I am 15 and even with Chewing and mewing like a mad man 8 hours a Day I have still gotten minor Change after 8 months Of doing it like an Autist. A lot of people here Hate mewing Ngl cos they all say it is Cope after 18... You're 26. You better hope you have some strange Genetic Mutation that allows your Bones to be malleable at that Age or It's Cope Asf...

"jUsT gEt a hAiRcUT bRo iNstED" :feelsbadman:
Well, I'll try anyway. What I have to loose? 260€? In exchange of possible looksmaxing? I'll take the risk lol

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz and Deleted member 1180
Well, I'll try anyway. What I have to loose? 260€? In exchange of possible looksmaxing? I'll take the risk lol
Good Attitude make Sure while You Try it You max Out on Mk677 And vitamin D and K for maximum Bone remodeling potential

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz and GoMadAndSTFU
Good Attitude make Sure while You Try it You max Out on Mk677 And vitamin D and K for maximum Bone remodeling potential
Isn't Mk677 that SARMS that makes your vision yellowish like in the Deus Ex game?

Isn't Mk677 that SARMS that makes your vision yellowish like in the Deus Ex game?
Mk677 isn't a Sarm. Stay away from Sarms BTW Mk is literally One of if not The safest Roid out there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Be careful to not accidently fuck up your teeth permanently

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, middayshowers, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
Be careful to not accidently fuck up your teeth permanently
How can that happen? If I'm pulling through the palate expander and not touching the teeth, they will be fine I think.

how do you connect the facepull headgear to your teeth?

You know when someone starts talking about maxilla their face is likely fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2227
this might be legit for a youngcel like me

btw guys do you recommend lower jaw too or just upper

Y'all gonna do palate expension by yourself ? You just gonna fucked up all of your skull fucking degenerate retards

I got no money but I do have thumbs!

what exactly does the facepuller even do

I think you cant put a palate expander in your face without a dentist. It changes your teeth position, and you will need braces to put them in line, after expansion. Never saw a self made results.

I think you cant put a palate expander in your face without a dentist. It changes your teeth position, and you will need braces to put them in line, after expansion. Never saw a self made results.
you need straight teeth to use it so you can use it after braces i think

1 min per hour or 2 of gentle thumb pulling is enough I fell + mewing.
Unless you are deformed but still, surgery is the last resort.

Yo anyone has the result of experiment to monkey ?

Dafuq ? we do not need to have a mold of our upper palate to buy this ?

tbh as a young cel and narrow palatecel i need both lower and upper palate extansion
1 min per hour or 2 of gentle thumb pulling is enough I fell + mewing.
Unless you are deformed but still, surgery is the last resort.

Where do we need to press ? Is thumbpulling work with lower palate ? How do i know id i need upper palate extansion or lower extansion ?

Tyx buddy boyo

Last edited:

Thank you bro

This thread is very old, that facepuller is shit. You need something like the one I built.

But we can buy face puller from this site and make the neck thing you make right ?

But we can buy face puller from this site and make the neck thing you make right ?
What's the point? To make my facepuller you just need a neck brace and 2 brackets. That version of the site is useless even if you wanted to use the materials.

What's the point? To make my facepuller you just need a neck brace and 2 brackets. That version of the site is useless even if you wanted to use the materials.

I miss writed , can we buy the palate expander from the OP site with using your version of facepuller ?

I miss writed , can we buy the palate expander from the OP site with using your version of facepuller ?
You can use my version of facepuller with pretty much everything.