blackoutwhitein

Banned
Fuck.

Last edited:
Congrats on threadmaxxing, you are making rapid progress. :feelsyay:
Why would I ever click on your threads?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Let’s try this again. So in my senior class went on a trip to pumpkin patch. After browsing through the store, we then went on a hay ride to where the pumpkins were. I decided to be a NPC like everybody else and get a pumpkin. I was gonna use it for pumpkin pie. My mom dosent like pumpkin pie, as she says it tastes gross and it’s fro white people, but she said she was gonna do it for thanksgiving. But the other day, the pumpkin went bad, so I had to throw it out. I also got robbed of a dollar by the vending machine yesterday.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
So do I have to make a post about looksmaxing for you fucks to take me seriously? Cuz if that’s the case, you won’t be seeing here for a minute.

So do I have to make a post about looksmaxing for you fucks to take me seriously? Cuz if that’s the case, you won’t be seeing here for a minute.
Yes. Now gtfo

Wow, faggot. I really hate fake people. They’re really scumbags. Like yourself.
Your posts are zero value to this forum. Same oneitis posts every day

Rope already

Your posts are zero value to this forum. Same oneitis posts every day
I don’t know what rock you’re living in in Brooklyn, but not all my posts are about my oneitis.

Not really. Just redpilled related. Take a look through the threads on here and look at their content. Now take a look at yours. Yours are normie and not slightly related to psl in any way

Not really. Just redpilled related. Take a look through the threads on here and look at their content. Now take a look at yours. Yours are normie and not slightly related to psl in any way
Give me an example.

Reason why you're not taken seriously is because you've gotten the same looksmax tips given to you over and over, you don't seem to do much about it, and there's just nothing else to tell you at this point. Then you show up asking questions about how to looksmax, get the same answer, don't do anything about it, and the cycle starts again. Only exception would be if you wanted to looksmax your face, but the way you should prioritize that is to get to 13% bodyfat, fix your diet, sleep and water drinking to ensure your face is as lean as it can get. It's the same god damn looksmax tip for your face and body, which makes it pretty damn clear what your problem is.

For the millionth time. Drop bodyfat and retain musclemass by working out and doing some cardio on the regular, while fixing up your diet and caloric intake. It's the best thing you can do atm, so why not start planning that out instead of asking for help here? Be happy that your goal is losing weight. You can easily shred 5-10 pounds a month with 70-80% of it being fat if you aim for something like 700-800 caloric deficit, whereas if you want to gain muscle, a realistic goal would be gaining 2-3 pounds of muscle per month, if you're dedicated.

And apparently you post a lot about your oneitis too which is lame. I guess, never seen any of them but I don't browse much.

Not that the looksmax tips you need to follow are any different with that in mind.

Last edited:
I know all I have to do is lose weight. But you can’t just say tomorrow, I’m gonna start losing weight.

Only exception would be if you wanted to looksmax your face, but the way you should prioritize that is to get to 13% bodyfat, fix your diet, sleep and water drinking to ensure your face is as lean as it can get. It's the same god damn looksmax tip for your face and body, which makes it pretty damn clear what your problem is.

For the millionth time. Drop bodyfat and retain musclemass by working out and doing some cardio on the regular, while fixing up your diet and caloric intake. It's the best thing you can do atm, so why not start planning that out instead of asking for help here? Be happy that your goal is losing weight. You can easily shred 5-10 pounds a month with 70-80% of it being fat if you aim for something like 700-800 caloric deficit, whereas if you want to gain muscle, a realistic goal would be gaining 2-3 pounds of muscle per month, if you're dedicated.

I'm doing all of this right now.

I know all I have to do is lose weight. But you can’t just say tomorrow, I’m gonna start losing weight.

Happy3

Yes you can. You could even say today if you wanted too, you just don't want it enough.

I pumpkinmaxx with carrots for beta carotene:feelshmm: