punishment of a foreigner marrying a Hindu man.

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
she ugly and that ugly curry mogs her, who cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, .🇹🇩. and MusicMaxxingMidget
people mad because she doesnt offer her vagina to some 3psl white incel instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, .🇹🇩. and MusicMaxxingMidget
She makes her money ass licking India and Indians by making YouTube videos

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Tusi Mera dil

• +1
  • +1
looks like an peanut skull rat
She's got model tier features and just a little bit of bloat. I admit that her pheno isn't the best. But she mogs the curry so hard. Her husband is the type of guy I see with curry normoids in shopping malls.

What the actual heck... did she literally just state that 91% of asian americans think that there's eternal life in many religions and blame the righteous Christian evangelists for intolerance, narrow mindedness and fanaticism just because they actually are correct?

J F L :lul: ... the Zionists are celebrating with greater joy now :feelshaha::feelsautistic:.

She's got model tier features and just a little bit of bloat. I admit that her pheno isn't the best. But she mogs the curry so hard. Her husband is the type of guy I see with curry normoids in shopping malls.

What the actual heck... did she literally just state that 91% of asian americans think that there's eternal life in many religions and blame the righteous Christian evangelists for intolerance, narrow mindedness and fanaticism just because they actually are correct?

J F L :lul: ... the Zionists are celebrating with greater joy now :feelshaha::feelsautistic:.

Over for christiancels in India

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
It may be over for us now, but eternally it'll be over for the unsaved. Deal with it.
Stfu. Religion and race is stupid. Theres 1 human race and theres no God. everythings bullshit. stop believing in fantasy fiction books.try reading historical and non fiction books once.

Stfu. Religion and race is stupid. Theres 1 human race and theres no God. everythings bullshit. stop believing in fantasy fiction books.try reading historical and non fiction books once.
48rgi4.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 5912