Punjabi complimented me (white guy) in the gym today, "Your genes are a gift from God". Anti-white Racists on this forum on suicide watch

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
all the indians who were racist against me cause im white are now on suicide watch, your brothers in the north who are considered the highest "caste" are literally my friends irl and admit my genes are a gift from god. then his indian friend (idk if punjabi) said i just look like im naturally "born bigger." both said i had a great frame

CRY FOR ME ANTI-WHITE RACISTS!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bobt, sytyl, Slasher and 14 others
obama tots?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
what is a Punjabi tbh

They worship anything white tho

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 7580 and 7 others
You really gonna base all your opinions about an entire people cause of one self hating faggot?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 10104
what is a Punjabi tbh
they're considered the high caste in india i think. more caucasoid and lighter skin on average, this punjabi was very handsome (mogged @MakinItHappen tbh) but a bit short and a bit dark.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and oatmeal
im uncomfortable with that the same way i'm uncomfortable with white cucks who support blm tbh. it's just unnatural

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 5698, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
You really gonna base all your opinions on one self hating faggot?
the punjabi was like 6 psl and very nt and does well with women, he's always going around the gym talking to them, he isn't self hating.

anyway no i wouldnt base my opinion off him alone. i base it off simply knowing i have a good bideltoid which i've said on this forum since day 1 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and oatmeal
the punjabi was like 6 psl and very nt and does well with women, he's always going around the gym talking to them, he isn't self hating.

anyway no i wouldnt base my opinion off him alone. i base it off simply knowing i have a good bideltoid which i've said on this forum since day 1 tbh
This wasn’t about race. You just got complimented

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
This wasn’t about race. You just got complimented
indeed but the racist indians like yourself who hate me just for being white should be ashamed because while you're here busy being racist me and this punjabi chad are out gymcelling and slaying

all the indians who were racist against me cause im white are now on suicide watch, your brothers in the north who are considered the highest "caste" are literally my friends irl and admit my genes are a gift from god. then his indian friend (idk if punjabi) said i just look like im naturally "born bigger." both said i had a great frame

imagine being actually proud of this

this is why I call you retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 10104 and 3 others
indeed but the racist indians like yourself who hate me just for being white should be ashamed because while you're here being busy me and this punjabi chad are out gymcelling and slaying g
I’m not racist towards whites, you just assume that if I defend ethnics that must mean I’m against white people

why though? he's just a friend who happens to be punjabi who complimented. you guys are being weird tbqh.
maybe ur right idk but it kind of strikes me as weird for that to happen irl

• +1
imagine being actually proud of this

this is why I call you retarded
@looksmaxxer234 @Trungvu @Shrek2OnDvD

no offense @Pubertymaxxingcel if you cant tell that my posts are like 75% satire and 25% serious then you should just block me, the parody obviously goes completely over your head boyo.

do you really think I think im somehow BTFOing retards on this forum with this thread? indians arent even racist to me on here, im friends with all the open indians and pakis on the forum JFL. legit, just block me, your IQ is too fucking low to understand when im joking and i dont want to explain it to you.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
maybe ur right idk but it kind of strikes me as weird for that to happen irl
i get compliments from ppl every time i talk to them at the gym tbh. but thats just cuz im a gymcel tbh

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
It’s over

• +1
OP is a massive faggot.

I am white too. Can confirm

was it this guy by any chance ?

tales from the basement

you don't believe in going to the gym so leave this thread asap
Well, gym is cope. 90% of gymcels are just coping incels. Body is really about bones just like face. Shit frame (clavicles+rib cage) = over unless you go for the clavicle lengthening

@ShitLife what's your insight about this situation, ethnic gentleman?

• +1
I need to fatmaxx so I can fraud a big frame like you

• JFL
I need to fatmaxx so I can fraud a big frame like you
you think my frame is frauded? brutal tbh

the reality is that i have really well developed lats and i was wearing a low cut tank when so yeah

I hate Obama, motherfucker being the first black president and making his slogan make people race war get really back.
I was very young before Obama become president but no one really cared about color and race at 2000-2008.

• +1
bideltoid measurement?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
i dont have measuring tape boyo.
brutal, not even a ruler?

you could google your phone length and then see how many times your phone repeats itself in-between the pencil markings

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
brutal, not even a ruler?

you could google your phone length and then see how many times your phone repeats itself in-between the pencil markings
i did that before and it was like 23 inches tbh

• +1
  • +1
were you trying to throw shade at me with this???