Punjabi Currycel charged with treason in UK for trying to kill the Queen

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
For some context. Something similar to this happen half a century ago. On 13 March 1940, freedom fighter Udham Singh shot British Punjab’s former governor Michael O’Dwyer to death at Caxton Hall in London. It was in response to the 1919 Jallianwala Massacre in which Udham's friends and family were killed and for the same reason In December 2021, a young man of Indian-Sikh origin was out to assassinate Queen Elizabeth II to ‘avenge’ the 1919 Jallianwala Massacre.

Images   2023 02 06T003417918
Images   2023 02 06T003443162
Images   2023 02 06T003449842

Jaswant Singh Chail is a 21-year-old man from the town of North Baddesley in the far south of the UK. He was employed at a supermarket in the past. Four days before Christmas 2021, he recorded a video saying the following and shared it through Snapchat,

I’m an Indian Sikh, a Sikh. My name was Jaswant Singh Chail, my name is Darth Jones ... I’m sorry. I’m sorry for what I’ve done and what I will do. I will attempt to assassinate Elizabeth, queen of the royal family ... This is revenge for those who have died in the 1919 Jallianwala Bagh massacre. It is also revenge for those who have been killed, humiliated and discriminated on because of their race.
On Christmas, the Queen was at Windsor Castle, the residence of the royal family. Son Charles and his wife Camilla accompanied her.

Jaswant wore a hoodie, covered his face with a metallic mask, and carried a Supersonic X-Bow (a crossbow that shoots arrows and has the potential to cause “serious or fatal injuries”). The safety lock on the crossbow was off – meaning Jaswant was probably ready to shoot arrows. He used a rope to climb the wall of the castle. During this time, he resent his video recording to another 20 people.

When he was walking inside, a royal officer loaded his taser and asked him, “Morning, can I help, mate?” Jaswant responded, “I am here to kill the Queen”. The officer ordered him to sit on his knees and place the crossbow on the ground away from him. Jaswant obeyed the officer and repeated that he was there to kill the Queen.

Two hours after entering the castle, Jaswant was arrested. A shocking note was found in his pocket. It read, “Please don’t remove my clothes, shoes, gloves, masks, etc, don’t want post-mortem, don’t want embalming, thank you and I’m sorry.” So, Jaswant was prepared to die. Counterterrorism officer called the attempt “extremely serious”.

Jaswant Singh Chail was charged with the Treason Act of 1842 (intending to ‘injure the person of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, or to alarm her Majesty). It is mind-blowing to know that the last such charge happened over forty years ago in 1981. Marcus Sarjeant who had fired blank shots at Queen Elizabeth. He was jailed for five years.

During the trial, it was revealed that Jaswant was so dedicated to getting close to the Queen that he had attempted to join the British army and Defense Police. His father, his gf and his friends had no clue what he was up to.

The 1984 Treason Act was created after Queen Victoria survived multiple assassination attempts in the 19th century. A guilty accused can be jailed for as many as seven years.

Jaswant has pleaded guilty and is apologetic. His sentencing is due on March 31 after the report on his mental well-being is reviewed

Last edited:
"Counterterrorism officer called the attempt “extremely serious”. <-- Real - real inconspicuous. Stupid cunt knew he'd get stopped at the first hurdle by an armed neckbeard tattoo sleeved scruffy beard copper. As an aside: I hate how cops look so scruffy these days.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
She was dropping dead anyway Jfl at this guy. Atleast he is thin.

• +1
Reactions: MRD
Sikhs are not cucks
They revenge anyone who try to mess with them
And neither they look curry, they are Punjabi moggers with chaddam feathures
And the tallest in asia

And regarding the incident, the revenge was taken against the guy that ordered the killing,

Op, you should change the title, from currycel
Most won't guess curry, unlike guys like op, call them,

Last edited:
  • +1
@TRUE_CEL took terroristmaxxing too seriously

• +1
Sikhs are not cucks
They revenge anyone who try to mess with them
And neither they look curry, they are Punjabi moggers with chaddam feathures
And the tallest in asia

And regarding the incident, the revenge was taken against the guy that ordered the killing,

Op, you should change the title, from currycel
Most won't guess curry, unlike guys like op, call them,
Okay sir 🫡

• Love it
Reactions: justinzayn
Myran oombi 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

For some context. Something similar to this happen half a century ago. On 13 March 1940, freedom fighter Udham Singh shot British Punjab’s former governor Michael O’Dwyer to death at Caxton Hall in London. It was in response to the 1919 Jallianwala Massacre in which Udham's friends and family were killed and for the same reason In December 2021, a young man of Indian-Sikh origin was out to assassinate Queen Elizabeth II to ‘avenge’ the 1919 Jallianwala Massacre.

View attachment 2068316View attachment 2068317View attachment 2068320

Jaswant Singh Chail is a 21-year-old man from the town of North Baddesley in the far south of the UK. He was employed at a supermarket in the past. Four days before Christmas 2021, he recorded a video saying the following and shared it through Snapchat,

On Christmas, the Queen was at Windsor Castle, the residence of the royal family. Son Charles and his wife Camilla accompanied her.

Jaswant wore a hoodie, covered his face with a metallic mask, and carried a Supersonic X-Bow (a crossbow that shoots arrows and has the potential to cause “serious or fatal injuries”). The safety lock on the crossbow was off – meaning Jaswant was probably ready to shoot arrows. He used a rope to climb the wall of the castle. During this time, he resent his video recording to another 20 people.

When he was walking inside, a royal officer loaded his taser and asked him, “Morning, can I help, mate?” Jaswant responded, “I am here to kill the Queen”. The officer ordered him to sit on his knees and place the crossbow on the ground away from him. Jaswant obeyed the officer and repeated that he was there to kill the Queen.

Two hours after entering the castle, Jaswant was arrested. A shocking note was found in his pocket. It read, “Please don’t remove my clothes, shoes, gloves, masks, etc, don’t want post-mortem, don’t want embalming, thank you and I’m sorry.” So, Jaswant was prepared to die. Counterterrorism officer called the attempt “extremely serious”.

Jaswant Singh Chail was charged with the Treason Act of 1842 (intending to ‘injure the person of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, or to alarm her Majesty). It is mind-blowing to know that the last such charge happened over forty years ago in 1981. Marcus Sarjeant who had fired blank shots at Queen Elizabeth. He was jailed for five years.

During the trial, it was revealed that Jaswant was so dedicated to getting close to the Queen that he had attempted to join the British army and Defense Police. His father, his gf and his friends had no clue what he was up to.

The 1984 Treason Act was created after Queen Victoria survived multiple assassination attempts in the 19th century. A guilty accused can be jailed for as many as seven years.

Jaswant has pleaded guilty and is apologetic. His sentencing is due on March 31 after the report on his mental well-being is reviewed
VideoEditor 20230202 083024 1