Punjabi foids are posting videos of their darkskinned boyfriends

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
There's this popular punjabi singer kakaji who is darkskinned. He is very popular among the younger pubjabi crowd because his songs talk about his struggles, drugs and violence in punjab.Recently he made a song about his first love where the actress is a lightskinned pubjabi girl.

Seeing this the punjabi foids are now crying for a dark skinned boyfriend so they can make a video kissing or huggin the shitskin and post it on instagram or youtube to score validation points. It's like a recent trend in punjab to have a dark skinned bearded boyfriend. Punjabi foids are generally the most racist, colorist and stuck up type foids you'll ever meet but it's quite hilarious how they did a complete a 360 after seeing their popular artist's music video. Women truly are sheep. They have 0 braincels they just follow the crowd.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Sub0, Mewton and 36 others
hey im first wow inb4 nigga tags the whole forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, RAMU KAKA, Imretarded? and 5 others
nigga @chudlite s first kys 😢

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Gengar @Chadeep @mayo mogger @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @brucewayne78 @vernier @greycel @normie_joe @onion_salad @JohnDoe

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, greycel, Chadeep and 3 others
AnothER win for the dravidian bulls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Sub0, Mewton and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and kaligula567
I know this guy. He's hiring European women in his music videos, they're not Punjabi women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, hopecel, ascension and 12 others
I know this guy. He's hiring European women in his music videos, they're not Punjabi women.
True but punjabi foids think she is one of them and they should do that too. Honestly hype up a few subhumans from this forum and with enough propoganda even they will be considered as thr prize by women.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Sub0, iloveboobs and 5 others
im baby chud bro what that mean😆
that means that even the biggest of birds will find the smallest of trees
Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 23 174912

(real transformation btw)

@MA_ascender @truthhurts @Litekiller11 @Gaygymmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, bloomercel, boss8055 and 8 others
The BDC has risen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, hopecel, PickleTheSlayer and 3 others
True but punjabi foids think she is one of them and they should do that too. Honestly hype up a few subhumans from this forum and with enough propoganda even they will be considered as thr prize by women.
Let them cope. :ROFLMAO: It's very obvious they're European but oh well. Kakaji is one of those rare dark-skinned Punjabis. There are plenty of darkrr-skinned Punjabis but they look a bit lighter, if that makes sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
@RAMU KAKA @FaceandBBC @Diarrhoea @SecularIslamist @rand anon

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Let them cope. :ROFLMAO: It's very obvious they're European but oh well. Kakaji is one of those rare dark-skinned Punjabis. There are plenty of darkrr-skinned Punjabis but they look a bit lighter, if that makes sense.
I've seen cute fair skin panjabi mtbs with dark skin TALL panjabis in Lahore, the BDC has risen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, lucifer6969, rand anon and 5 others
I've seen cute fair skin panjabi mtbs with dark skin TALL panjabis in Lahore, the BDC has risen
I have been to Lahore but I didn't really pay attention to the couples. It was also two years ago and I was only there for like two days and mostly stayed at my mother's khala's place because I wasn't allowed to go outside. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, vernier and 1 other person
@boss8055 @shia.jihadist

@PLA1092 @Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
There's this popular punjabi singer kakaji who is darkskinned. He is very popular among the younger pubjabi crowd because his songs talk about his struggles, drugs and violence in punjab.Recently he made a song about his first love where the actress is a lightskinned pubjabi girl.

Seeing this the punjabi foids are now crying for a dark skinned boyfriend so they can make a video kissing them or huggin the shitskin and post it on instagram or youtube to score validation points. It's like a recent trend in punjab to have a dark skinned bearded boyfriend. Punjabi foids are generally the most racist, colorist and stuck up type foids you'll ever meet but it's quite hilarious how they did a complete a 360 after seeing their popular artist's music video. Women truly are sheep. They have 0 braincels they just follow the crowd.

View attachment 3154463View attachment 3154464

kakaji legit looks like a BBCmaxxed jeet trying to come off as high class:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, hopecel, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
that means that even the biggest of birds will find the smallest of trees
View attachment 3154468
(real transformation btw)

@MA_ascender @truthhurts @Litekiller11 @Gaygymmaxx
mirin hopefully i can ascend like that…

i didnt know @enchanted_elixir was @Blackgymmax alt…

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, kaligula567 and Jason Voorhees
@deadstock @Beastimmung @baerr similar to talahons in germany.

• Woah
Reactions: baerr
Punjabis suck.

I had some FOB Punjabi taxi driver get irritated at me when I told him I was from Kerala. He refused to believe it because I didn’t have “kala” skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, lucifer6969, Sub0 and 3 others
Punjabis suck.

I had some FOB Punjabi taxi driver get irritated at me when I told him I was from Kerala. He refused to believe it because I didn’t have “kala” skin.
Punjabis have generally been very nice and kind to me tbh and I'm from kerala too

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
@Ryan @SidharthTheSlayer

Seeing this the punjabi foids are now crying for a dark skinned boyfriend so they can make a video kissing or huggin the shitskin and post it on instagram or youtube to score validation points. It's like a recent trend in punjab to have a dark skinned bearded boyfriend. Punjabi foids are generally the most racist, colorist and stuck up type foids you'll ever meet but it's quite hilarious how they did a complete a 360 after seeing their popular artist's music video. Women truly are sheep. They have 0 braincels they just follow the crowd.

Lifefuels for Dravidiancels like me

• +1
Say something bhai @NoseProphecy

Punjabis have generally been very nice and kind to me tbh and I'm from kerala too
Punjabis are ruining the reputation of all browns here
Can never set foot in Canada because of how much they’ve destroyed our rep

• JFL
Keep hating on Dravidian bvlls Packy 💪🏽

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Punjabis are ruining the reputation of all browns here
Can never set foot in Canada because of how much they’ve destroyed our rep
I know. Canada and UK gets all the illegal blue collar workers from punjab ans pakistan. They are nuisance in india too. They are outcasts in curryland too because of their uneducated behavior

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055 and moredatesmorerapes
I know. Canada and UK gets all the illegal blue collar workers from punjab ans pakistan. They are nuisance in india too. They are outcasts in curryland too because of their uneducated behavior
Most of Punjab is in Pakistan.

• +1
Yes in my experience dark skin Indians > light skin ones. The smartest curries usually here are dark skin lol. Also the biggest curry slayer ik is very dark. Darker than you maybe even or as dark.
Dravidian pill

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Jason Voorhees
Most of Punjab is in Pakistan.
Yes but punjabis either identify themselves to be punjabi or pakistani/Indian etc. The latter is more common.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and boss8055
Yes but punjabis either identify themselves to be punjabi or pakistani/Indian etc. The latter is more common.
Sure, I was just saying it since most people don't know. Punjabis tend to either identify as Pakistani or Punjabi, not many see themselves as Bharatis. Or at least Punjabi villagers in Bharat do that (seeing themselves as Punjabi). And of course the Khalistanis in the west. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and boss8055
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91702, Jason Voorhees and boss8055

This same mf pic of a European girl and this Indian has been posted 4 times in the last month
In 4 different threads

Shits been milked dry

• +1
Brutal, hires white foid and punjabi foids think she's like them even though she brutally fogs them all. For some reason dark skinned curry niggas/dravidians are successful with women. In Pakistan doesn't matter how popular he is, no foid is gonna want him because he's dark skinned.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Jason Voorhees
This same mf pic of a European girl and this Indian has been posted 4 times in the last month
In 4 different threads

Shits been milked dry

She's not European

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, boss8055, greycel and 1 other person
Also not adding this to the collection bhai, because she's a paid actress.

• +1
Brutal, hires white foid and punjabi foids think she's like them even though she brutally fogs them all. For some reason dark skinned curry niggas/dravidians are successful with women. In Pakistan doesn't matter how popular he is, no foid is gonna want him because he's dark skinned.
Apparently he is very popular border ke use Paar also.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vernier, boss8055 and JohnDoe
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, boss8055 and Jason Voorhees
Apparently he is very popular border ke use Paar also.
popular in india but i really doubt any paki foids really give a shit, paki foids do not liek dark skin guys lol, because they're seen as low caste just like india

popular in india but i really doubt any paki foids really give a shit, paki foids do not liek dark skin guys lol, because they're seen as low caste just like india
Punjabi girls in india don't like it either but they've been brain washed into liking it because they see it in the media @vernier