Punjabi foids are posting videos of their darkskinned boyfriends

Punjabi girls in india don't like it either but they've been brain washed into liking it because they see it in the media @vernier
yh but that's my point, foids in pakistan would never do that no amtter how popular this guy got, it wouldn't work the same way.
Also are you sure punjabi foids in india are even wanting such boyfirends? where are the videos boyo?

She's the same girl nigga. Colored her hair.

hmm... still looks different but anyways she's just an outlier, highly doubt most punjabi girls in india look anything like her with that coloring/pheno

yh but that's my point, foids in pakistan would never do that no amtter how popular this guy got, it wouldn't work the same way.
Also are you sure punjabi foids in india are even wanting such boyfirends? where are the videos boyo?
hmm... still looks different but anyways she's just an outlier, highly doubt most punjabi girls in india look anything like her with that coloring/pheno
Why do you think moving a few kilometers across an imaginary border will completely change the genetics, phenotype and type people you'll meet nigga. It's not even like there was rigid border between them in the past. Pakistani Punjabi= Indian Punjabis. All punjabis from the entire region have the exact same genetics. And yes I've seen multiple videos on instagram reels otherwise why would I make the thread. They have punjabi titles and I can't type in punjabi so it's hard for me find them. I'll link if I find any. Even @vernier a guy living in paksitan has noticed this.

Last edited:
Why do you think moving a few kilometers across an imaginary border will completely change the phenotype and type people you'll meet nigga. Pakistani Punjabi= Indian Punjabis. All punjabis from the entire region have the exact same genetics. And yes I've seen multiple videos on instagram reels otherwise why would I make that thread. They have punjabi titles and I can't type in punjabi so it's hard for me find them. I'll link then if I any. Even @vernier a guy living in paksitan has noticed this.
cope, i'm from punjab province in Pakistan even if i go Pakistan now, guarantee no foids want a dravidian looking guy like kaka, stop it..

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
cope, i'm from punjab province in Pakistan even if i go Pakistan now, guarantee no foids want a dravidian looking guy like kaka, stop it..
Kaka is not dravidian. Doesn't look like one either. He is just very dark skinned his facial features aren't too different from a typical punjabi.

Go to bnu Lahore bhai and you'll find ur answer or any baazar as well.

• +1
what will i find? enlighten me bhai..
paki foids with dravidian looking guys? doubt..

Brutal skin colorpill. They treat kaka like he's some kind of a african nigger who is ruining punjabi bloodline when he himself is 100% punjabi.

• +1
Reactions: vernier
what will i find? enlighten me bhai..
paki foids with dravidian looking guys? doubt..
Yes panjabi foids with "dravidian looking guys"
Bnu Lahore is a really good example

Yes panjabi foids with "dravidian looking guys"
Bnu Lahore is a really good example
nah i don't believe it, post pics or i ain't believing this propaganda. Total bullshit

nah i don't believe it, post pics or i ain't believing this propaganda. Total bullshit
What propaganda? Neither @vernier or I gain anything out of this. I'm dark skinned yes but don't speak punjabi or live anywhere close to punjab and @vernier is a lightskinned curry. We are just saying what we see on social media and irl.

• +1
What propaganda? Neither @vernier or I gain anything out of this. I'm dark skinned yes but don't speak punjabi or live anywhere close to punjab and @vernier is a lightskinned curry. We are just saying what we see on social media and irl.
he isn't even from lahore yet claiming he sees it IRL, what he says simply isn't true though, where are the videos/etc? no proof, just his word even though he's not even from the very location he's talking about.

yh that's wh at i expected, larp
Bhai I live in karachi when I visited Lahore I saw couples like these even in bnu Lahore, which is the most liberal retarded uni in pak had a good amount of fair punjabi women and dark panjabi men couples.

Bhai I live in karachi when I visited Lahore I saw couples like these even in bnu Lahore, which is the most liberal retarded uni in pak had a good amount of fair punjabi women and dark panjabi men couples.
well bnu is a shithole, just nuke that uni and forget it exists

• +1
well bnu is a shithole, just nuke that uni and forget it exists
Based opinion
I hate liberal unis too. Complete degeneracy centers. I couldn't stand walking into DU with all the faggots dressed in skimpy clothes and colored haired feminist. Thankfully my uni is pretty strict regarding these things.

• +1
water, dalit shudra ideal

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-05 211840.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-05 211840.png
    290.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Jason Voorhees and JohnDoe
@Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
score a punjabi foid:chad:

:lasereyes:
Goes to show how utterly low IQ foids these days are tbh. Legit sheep/cattle with 0 individual thinking @ChadL1te

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
@AverageCurryEnjoyer @SubhumanCurrycel

This subconsciously does not look correct

4369290_1000079615.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Jason Voorhees
@vernier saw 2 more couples like this today. Shit is insane tbh.

• Woah
  • +1
While going to my class. I saw 2 punjabi girls walking hand in hand with a coal black skinned dravidian.
Indeed the rise of big dravidian cock. What would u rate those punjabi foids?

• +1
Indeed the rise of big dravidian cock. What would u rate those punjabi foids?
By forum standards like Low MTB but they were lightskinned, long hair and slim so still good smv in curryland

• +1
@Mewton u notice this too

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Thinking of skin tone as a guy is very stupid. Most girls will prefer dimorphism over skin tone.

Also, dravidian looking and dark skin tone caucasoid looking is very different.

Thinking of skin tone as a guy is very stupid. Most girls will prefer dimorphism over skin tone.

Also, dravidian looking and dark skin tone caucasoid looking is very different.
Dravidians are caucaoid nigga.

@lucifer6969 @mayo mogger

There's this popular punjabi singer kakaji who is darkskinned. He is very popular among the younger pubjabi crowd because his songs talk about his struggles, drugs and violence in punjab.Recently he made a song about his first love where the actress is a lightskinned pubjabi girl.

Seeing this the punjabi foids are now crying for a dark skinned boyfriend so they can make a video kissing or huggin the shitskin and post it on instagram or youtube to score validation points. It's like a recent trend in punjab to have a dark skinned bearded boyfriend. Punjabi foids are generally the most racist, colorist and stuck up type foids you'll ever meet but it's quite hilarious how they did a complete a 360 after seeing their popular artist's music video. Women truly are sheep. They have 0 braincels they just follow the crowd.

View attachment 3154463View attachment 3154464
i have read a thread in which the user said if u r too black just bbc maxx to pass as an bbc or just be enough white to pass as med this is the reason maybe or its the status pill cos punjabis are very racist I'n my area or maybe they are virtual signalling

• JFL
i have read a thread in which the user said if u r too black just bbc maxx to pass as an bbc or just be enough white to pass as med this is the reason maybe or its the status pill cos punjabis are very racist I'n my area or maybe they are virtual signalling
That shit don't works nigga. You'll still look curry to someone with higher than double digit IQ.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
There's this popular punjabi singer kakaji who is darkskinned. He is very popular among the younger pubjabi crowd because his songs talk about his struggles, drugs and violence in punjab.Recently he made a song about his first love where the actress is a lightskinned pubjabi girl.

Seeing this the punjabi foids are now crying for a dark skinned boyfriend so they can make a video kissing or huggin the shitskin and post it on instagram or youtube to score validation points. It's like a recent trend in punjab to have a dark skinned bearded boyfriend. Punjabi foids are generally the most racist, colorist and stuck up type foids you'll ever meet but it's quite hilarious how they did a complete a 360 after seeing their popular artist's music video. Women truly are sheep. They have 0 braincels they just follow the crowd.

View attachment 3154463View attachment 3154464
Lifefuel for @FailedNormieManlet

• +1