Punjabi man abuses Hindu

Will Blunderfield

Will Blunderfield

Banned
The irony of this is that most people wouldn’t know the difference between them

Iv actually been to Fremont and there is a high ethnic population but even then people don’t know the difference between the two

I’m guessing this Punjabi Sikh was bullied and taking it out in a poor hindu man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, SubhumanCurrycel, ChristianChad and 1 other person
The Punjabi guy seems about a foot taller than the Hindu so maybe their is a slight physical difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, SubhumanCurrycel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
The Punjabi guy seems about a foot taller than the Hindu so maybe their is a slight physical difference
Yes he’s much bigger the Hindu man looks like a typical tech worker

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Lots of sikhs in Canada, they claim they’re Persian/afghan and not Indian, but they also hate Muslims so idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 22126, Adonis and 3 others
Lots of sikhs in Canada, they claim they’re Persian/afghan and not Indian, but they also hate Muslims so idk
do sikhs pull there? :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Pathetic Sikh. It was the Rajput Hindus who taught Sikhs Shastar Vidya.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Gladiator, Deprived and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and sub5inchcel
The irony of this is that most people wouldn’t know the difference between them

Iv actually been to Fremont and there is a high ethnic population but even then people don’t know the difference between the two

I’m guessing this Punjabi Sikh was bullied and taking it out in a poor hindu man

Look @ the size mogg of the Punjabi warrior @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
My paternal side is Rajput and my maternal side is Jatt.
Rajput warriors

Your a little birch if your struggling with women as a Rajput bad boy fucking hell you’d be killed if you lived back during their prime for being unable to assert dominance over other men

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Rajput warriors

Your a little birch if your struggling with women as a Rajput bad boy fucking hell you’d be killed if you lived back during their prime for being unable to assert dominance over other men

I identify as a volcel.

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

I identify as a volcel.
You are a fucking volcel with that chin and lips and skin complexion I would have thought you was white your prob a chad in Pakistan 🇵🇰. Your just autistic then I relate I’m terrified of girls can’t even get the balls to ask them out and I have high standards but I’m on a racial hunt, I need to fuck a woman of every race before I die so far I have 3 down (white curry and Gook) if I’m lucky I may be able to get an Arab foid not too long from now so that will make it 4 but I think next year I’ll get 2 more (black and Latina). I’m also a standardcel so I get it also many of those girls prob virtue signalled

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore