Pure african niggas tend to be more civilized

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Zephir
is it just me or the africans immigrant or not that have almost no white DNA in them like African Americans do they tend to be way more smarter and way more civilized than the ones that have white DNA

• +1
Reactions: Afro_Kang
Dnr nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Its because genetics.

Africa is one of the most nerodiverse locations on the planet. So much so, that scientists for this very reason concluded that the human race originated from Africa.

Nerodiversity is exactly what it sounds like. Most things in this world relating to IQ, behavior etc. is related to genetics. The same as with all animals on earth. Combine neurodiversity with how natural eugenics occurred and plus the greater variance theory, and the conclusion i have made is that pure bloods, especially men, whether African or any other race, have a greater chance of being either extremely civilized and high iq or extremely non civilized and low iq, or a combination of extremes.

Africa has such a low iq standard because greater variance and the lack of proper eugenics through the generations. In short, very smart people did not really fare well there and were left to not propagate. I would assume this is where religious persecution/ideals came into detriment, or some other clash of ideals which made it hard for intelligence to thrive. Same happens everywhere else but some nations circumvent this, especially if we consider how divergent a high iq mind could seem to the normies.

This is not even close to the tight control of traits and behaviors Europeans have breed out and in, especially where divergency and intelligence was encouraged and trend, with no tight control via religion. Black Americans (Non immigrant black people of America) origins are kind of in a mystery, where some say that they were "already here", while others say they were originally from Africa. Regardless, i think its obvious that many of the genetics from black people in America are mixed with either the controllers of that time, or with other races. Both in my opinion would weaken the pool of nerodiversity and create mutations for good or worst. For example, It would make sense that perhaps the bulk of bad behavior black Americans display, is a result of the bad behavior the people who choose to enslave black people of the past primarily had. This would make a lot of sense in matter of fact.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and SidharthTheSlayer
is it just me or the africans immigrant or not that have almost no white DNA in them like African Americans do they tend to be way more smarter and way more civilized than the ones that have white DNA
It's because the immigrants are more educated and the cream of the crop of their lands
If Africans were so much smarter than African-Americans, African countries wouldn't be the least developed in the world

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1