pure suicidefuel with my chadlite friend

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
everytime i meet my old classmates including 5 girls and 1 chadlite friend of me, the meetings are pure suicidefuel.

they keep making pics with him and post on snapchat, bereal, instagram. they keep giving him compliments „your looks are very good“ (jfl at this compliment but she said it like this)

it seems they only hang out with me cuz they know he wont come alone

OVER for bodymaxxed htns in 2023. its tall chadlite with muscles or nothing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Elvisandreaa, flippasav and 8 others
They only have you around to treat you like a cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, It'snotover, Nick.Harte and 8 others
everytime i meet my old classmates including 5 girls and 1 chadlite friend of me, the meetings are pure suicidefuel.

they keep making pics with him and post on snapchat, bereal, instagram. they keep giving him compliments „your looks are very good“ (jfl at this compliment but she said it like this)

it seems they only hang out with me cuz they know he wont come alone

OVER for bodymaxxed htns in 2023. its tall chadlite with muscles or nothing
After the chad from my class got expelled girls eventually were more focused on me and other mates. It's all about location, and how gl you are in the scale

Mogger male of the group takes everything, there is no fair distribution. Every single one of those foids wouldn't mind getting fucked only by him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Elvisandreaa, zainab and 11 others
Mogger male of the group takes everything, there is no fair distribution. Every single one of those foids wouldn't mind getting fucked only by him.
I rather be his whore than your wife - rose from titanic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others
They aren't your friends retard. You do not need them.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, SurgeryEnjoyer and Nick.Harte
I suggest you to cut them off, unless you like being the third wheel aka a cuck

I literally have two chad friends and whenever I go out with them foids are always watching them or wanting to talk with them, while I'm pretty much cast aside and not even noticed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, p0lishsubhuman, GoodLookinSquirrel and 1 other person
They only have you around to treat you like a cuck.
chill out retards. literally 2 of the 5 had a crush on me until i told them i got a gf and then they started being passive. im not friends with them, im friends with the chadlite guy and i dont mind if he pulls more girls than me as i get girls too

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
chill out retards. literally 2 of the 5 had a crush on me until i told them i got a gf and then they started being passive. im not friends with them, im friends with the chadlite guy and i dont mind if he pulls more girls than me as i get girls too
Cope Fresh Air GIF by shremps

I thought you were chadlite too?

How tall is he? Which celeb does he look like?

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
You're a retard, I felt sorry for you, but now I think you deserve to be cucked by your Chadlite friend, you make a thread complaining about it and when someone comments about it you get mad? JFL why don't you get mad at girls treating you like a subhuman and ignoring your existence when your friend Chadlite is around?... CUCK!

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 1140
You're a retard, I felt sorry for you, but now I think you deserve to be cucked by your Chadlite friend, you make a thread complaining about it and when someone comments about it you get mad? JFL why don't you get mad at girls treating you like a subhuman and ignoring your existence when your friend Chadlite is around?... CUCK!
DID NOT READ A SINGLE WORD YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN GREYCEL DOG

• JFL
Did he age a lot compared to his teen self?

Did he age a lot compared to his teen self?
he is starting to bald as it seems

but hes clearly on tret as his skin glows like crazy

ill ask him next time i see him

• Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
DID NOT READ A SINGLE WORD YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN GREYCEL DOG
Go suck your Chadlite friend , that's why you get mad when girls are around him, youre a selfish jealous little bitch who wants him all to yourself JFL

Go suck your Chadlite friend , that's why you get mad when girls are around him, youre a selfish jealous little bitch who wants him all to yourself JFL
muhhh gayy muhh suck dick

u are so insecure about ur sexuality u needed to put it in ur signature :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
facially im htn, used to be high now im regular htn 6-7/10 guy

hard to tell, he is very tanned, has tret glow, nice smile and chico tier eye area. hes like 6‘1-2 id say
Gay glow?

Don’t hang out with men that mog u then

muhhh gayy muhh suck dick

u are so insecure about ur sexuality u needed to put it in ur signature :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Low iq autistic subhuman, "Heterosexual Dahmer" because dahmer was gay, but I cite my resemblance to him citing the difference is that I'm straight, you really don't mind being called a faggot huh, now it all makes sense, your Chadlite friend put you in the friendzone while you wanted to get your ass hole fucked by him. Are you going to commit suicide for being your friend's cuck, are you? JFL

Low iq autistic subhuman, "Heterosexual Dahmer" because dahmer was gay, but I cite my resemblance to him citing the difference is that I'm straight, you really don't mind being called a faggot huh, now it all makes sense, your Chadlite friend put you in the friendzone while you wanted to get your ass hole fucked by him. Are you going to commit suicide for being your friend's cuck, are you? JFL
didnt read past first 2 words

keep writing essays i aint gonna read shit

once genetically superior chad enters the ethos of a foid, its over, she has now semi-pair bonded with him and unless the chad gets mogged by another chad or he goes to the extremes of abusing her (while she gives him multiple chances), you will never enter a foids ethos again. no amount of pointlessly moving heavy objects will match birth given genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Clown Show
Continue being friends with him so that in the near future when you get married to a ltb your chadlite friend can fuck her for you. Maybe you can ask them if your allowed to watch.

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
Continue being friends with him so that in the near future when you get married to a ltb your chadlite friend can fuck her for you. Maybe you can ask them if your allowed to watch.
kys greycel

he has a gf too and my gf mogs his objectively

• +1
kys greycel

he has a gf too and my gf mogs his objectively
Well he will take yours and fuck both his and your gf slowly building himself a harem of girls that he steals away from cucks like you