@Birdcell

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
She's probably mixed Slav.

• Hmm...
looks like kylie quinn xd

She's probably mixed Slav.
She stated in that video that every generation before her were pure Chechen, that's why she was chosen as a representative

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Patriot
She stated in that video that every generation before her were pure Chechen, that's why she was chosen as a representative
She said "as far as [she knows]." DNA tests are cheap and easy, so if they wanted a more robust video then they would have included one.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Overweight and no under-eye support

HTB.
Most chechen women fall into the htb category.

They aren't slutty enough to be stacylite or stacies (good on them tbh).

But, she's unattainable for literally every man, except for a chechen htn - chadlite (of which, there are plenty)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
HTB.
Most chechen women fall into the htb category.

They aren't slutty enough to be stacylite or stacies (good on them tbh).

But, she's unattainable for literally every man, except for a chechen htn - chadlite (of which, there are plenty)
HTB is a fair rating.

She said "as far as [she knows]." DNA tests are cheap and easy, so if they wanted a more robust video then they would have included one.
Not really a proof. Have you seen the chanel. It’s just a random YouTube chanel with under 5k subs. They dozens of videos like this. It would be tedious to do for each of them

Any proof?
It's normal for Chechens to have dark brown eyes and more of a sandman nose. Hers are still believable though, the ones with blue eyes are ones with an obvious Russian admixture.

It's normal for Chechens to have dark brown eyes and more of a sandman nose. Hers are still believable though, the ones with blue eyes are ones with an obvious Russian admixture.
Knew a Chechen here who had blue eyes(pale blue not just any blue) and he said he was a fullblooded chechen.

• +1
Knew a Chechen here who had blue eyes(pale blue not just any blue) and he said he was a fullblooded chechen.
He got it from cossacks, who lived in Caucasus 200 years ago, that's what I actually mean by "Russian admixture".

• +1
He got it from cossacks, who lived in Caucasus 200 years ago, that's what I actually mean by "Russian admixture".
How are you so sure? There are blue eyed people even in south asia and mena.

blue eyes originated around black sea. Most probably it's some neolithic or scythian admixture

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and HerpDerpson
How are you so sure?
It's just that I only met browncel Chechens so that what makes sense to me. But it's true that that doesn't mean much, so I concede.

• +1