Purpose of life

D

Deleted member 16970

Married 💑
is actually always a cringe topic to think about.

Every end is so meaningless,

Ok, you want to help people. Make the entire world first world. And have everybody cope with drugs and lookism?

Ok u want to be religious, and have everyone in the world follow some boring life.. why?

Ok u want to be a manwhore, and numb yourself with sex. Ok….

You want to make a shit ton of money.. to buy things and show off…..

You want to change the world for the betterr… yikes. Your better is just a logic that your brain formulates.

Literally nothing is worth living for. Tbh except for what is good for you in the moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Whatever gives your brain pleasure tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 28691 and exo
Becoming chad is the purpose

You can give your life any purpose you desire it changes from one person to another

Live for dopamine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I just live in the moment. Life becomes valuable when you don't think or dwell too much

The purpose is to make your road toward death the least unpleasant

I want to live and leech off of everyone else while living the lazy dopamine cosy lifestyle that I want to live

Oh yeah? type 3 things that almost ended you
2 car accidents that left the other car dead (one of them was a family of 4) and another where I was crossing the street and had I been 2 seconds late I would've been ran over by a drunk driver who t-boned another car right in front of me (also fatal accident for both cars). Other minor incidents like a homeless dude pulling a knife on me or hitting my head hard by my cousin doing jetski stunts near me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691