Pursuing hedonism changed my life

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
It's all about chasing power, financially, socially, sexually, in every aspect of your life.

Hedonism teached me to not mute my urges, to actually act upon them and bodyslam everything that gets into my way. That's not how an average person thinks right? You will find freedom in hedonism as in hedonistic philosophy

You will do illegal shit that way, cause you're hedonist, you have that "whatever" attidude upon you, and you'll do whatever you feel subconcuosly.. even i , right now can't do most of the things such as raping, killing someone, and going to nature.. or maybe ending myself if needed. I'm just an entry level hedonist

At the end it's all about power as i said, whenever you mute your urges, your insticts, that's when you fail, and that's when jews will be laughing at your face

hedonism as in hurting yourself by drinking alcohol and smoking is for dumbfucks, you want the power as i said, so why not get it, you want to look perfect, you want to fuck as many hot women as possible, you want them to serve you, someone else to take care of your children.. see where i'm going with this

It's pretty hard to realize that it's a natural thing within everyone, you'll have to go through stoicism first until you come up to this level of realization, because it has all the fundamental needs you'll learn, and this requires you to kill ego. Maybe some MGTOW philosophy will strenghten you mentally, hedonism is a final level blackpill in my oppinion

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, horizontallytall, spongebob and 51 others
I thought you're Christian bro what happened?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 14264, Edgar and 31 others
i think its good to do it but just do it in moderation

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Averagecel, thecel and 1 other person
I thought you're Christian bro what happened?
Hey brocel, here's the thing

In an ideal world where everyone is perfect, being christian and living according to bible would make sense, but doind this individually, especially in this day and age, it's not going to work

Theocracy is the most accurate model of perfect ideal society, you can't create theocracy on your own, that's why being christian would work in group, but being hedonist would work individually.

I still believe in god and demons, it's just the morals that i think are false, you wouldn't have morals in nature. It's difficult to understand.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Newkid, Deleted member 14264 and 18 others
Hey brocel, here's the thing

In an ideal world where everyone is perfect, being christian and living according to bible would make sense, but doind this individually, especially in this day and age, it's not going to work

Theocracy is the most accurate model of perfect ideal society, you can't create theocracy on your own, that's why being christian would work in group, but being hedonist would work individually.

I still believe in god and demons, it's just the morals that i think are false, you wouldn't have morals in nature, it's difficult to understand
Corrupted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, DidntRead, Deleted member 3323 and 8 others
Corrupted.
I'm not denying the existence of god and spirits, but if you were put in the forest, you pretty much wouldn't obey to morals because it don't make sense in nature. In nature, if you don't kill, you will be killed, that's what i'm saying.

@Kingkellz i also have my own interpretation of bible, we can discuss it

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, dopamine-detox, kebabcoper and 9 others
I'm not denying the existence of god and spirits, but if you were put in the forest, you pretty much wouldn't obey to morals because it don't make sense in nature. In nature, if you don't kill, you will be killed, that's what i'm saying.

I see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 9048 and SubhumanCurrycel

How can you be blackpilled and religious jfl at this low iq

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, horizontallytall, BowlCutMogger and 24 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, falcon1, ItsOver.com and 5 others
It's pretty hard to realize, but god exist that's why
If God exists he is a bastard who made me and you ugly ass non Chads. Fuck him.
Btw religion is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, horizontallytall, falcon1 and 13 others
The happiest people I know are hedonists, the people that live in the moment.

The most unhappy are people that are always trying to find 'meaning' or act for the 'greater good'.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, horizontallytall, falcon1 and 12 others
Btw religion is cope.
“If god exists then why is my life trash”

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 14978, Incoming and 15 others
It's pretty hard to realize, but god exist that's why
God seems to manifest itself through (what we perceive as) objects/mechanisms with a certain level of autonomy, acting on it's own will. Do you believe God is a man, or simply all that is?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 9048 and Chintuck22
Btw religion is cope.
You are not ready for this type of conversation, brocel

The most unhappy are people that are always trying to find 'meaning' or act for the 'greater good'.
That's exactly the difference between hedonism and "dark triad maxing" (JFL), the point is to kill ego and do what's natural.

Many people will say it's just seeking enjoyment, but it's in humans nature to do that, think about it, and that's what the purpose of life is - Fulfillment

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ItsOver.com, Melo95 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, SubhumanCurrycel, Marsiere214 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, falcon1, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others

ofcourse hedonism is going to make you the most happy, but for a short time, after 5-10 years you are going yo end up depressed and would need to cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3323 and 5 others
You're talking about egocentrism not hedonism.
stoicism first until you come up to this level of realization, because it has all the fundamental needs you'll learn, and this requires you to kill ego
stoicism & ego death are basically the opposite of hedonism.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Bewusst, mewcoper and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9048
God seems to manifest itself through (what we perceive as) objects/mechanisms with a certain level of autonomy, acting on it's own will. Do you believe God is a man, or simply all that is?
I believe it's everywhere around you, god doesn't have a face, it's everything.

Also @Blackout.xl @Kingkellz :

Life comes from death. It's the circle. Everything in nature, even the soil requires death to flourish. You would not be reading this if your ancestors didn't consumed life.

Death is an everyday occurence in nature but we are not connected to it anymore. This is why we are easily shocked when we are confronted with it.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5522 and 5 others
I believe it's everywhere around you, god doesn't have a face, it's everything.

Also @Blackout.xl @Kingkellz :

Life comes from death. It's the circle. Everything in nature, even the soil requires death to flourish. You would not be reading this if your ancestors didn't consumed life.

Death is an everyday occurence in nature but we are not connected to it anymore. This is why we are easily shocked when we are confronted with it.
Who gives a fuck about this cope go suck a dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, wasted, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
ofcourse hedonism is going to make you the most happy, but for a short time, after 5-10 years you are going yo end up depressed and would need to cope
How would hedonism lead to depression.

Living in the moment would make you continously seek out ways to improve your current, present life, thereby preventing a decline into depression.

I would say that people coping with living for the greater good, doing the right thing, etc. are way more at risk of ending up depressed as they don't listen to their present feelings telling them they are unhappy. Rather they press on, 'because its the right thing'.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Norwooder, Highrise and 4 others
for me God exists and life has a meaning cause i have noticed how my own life and the life of others is not chaotic but in a order, like if something good happens in your life there will be an equal bad thing happening

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Melo95, sytyl and 1 other person
How would hedonism lead to depression.

Living in the moment would make you continously seek out ways to improve your current, present life, thereby preventing a decline into depression.

I would say that people coping with living for the greater good, doing the right thing, etc. are way more at risk of ending up depressed as they don't listen to their present feelings telling them they are unhappy. Rather they press on, 'because its the right thing'.
because you wouldn't, all that will get boring and you would end up in an existential crisis, party, party, party one day you will get bored and consider yourself meaningless, hedonism is ideal if you want to live life in the moment fully but expect to die like Zyzz did, i would be a hedonist in that case as well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, falcon1, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
for me God exists and life has a meaning cause i have noticed how my own life and the life of others is not chaotic but in a order, like if something good happens in your life there will be an equal bad thing happening
I believe in the exact opposite. Positive and negative feedback loops.

Those that have good things in their life or happen to them, are more likely to experience even more good in the future. Getting a lot of friends-->Meeting your future girlfriend.

Meanwhile those that have bad things happen in their life, are more likely to have even worse things happening to them. Get into an accident-->Miss out on socializing.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Averagecel, Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
You're talking about egocentrism not hedonism.

stoicism & ego death are basically the opposite of hedonism.
No it's not the ego, i said you need to kill it, READ the thread

Hedonism as in building your empire, your wealth, your freedom; And if you act upon your urges, you CANNOT be unhappy, everything is happening at the moment (If i explained it correctly).

I recommended stoicism because most of the people are not ready for this type of conversation, stoicism is teaching you to kill ego and find a purpose. I even recommend theology but that would be too much for people.

I don't believe in karma tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Norwooder, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
because you wouldn't, all that will get boring and you would end up in an existential crisis, party, party, party one day you will get bored and consider yourself meaningless, hedonism is ideal if you want to live life in the moment fully but expect to die like Zyzz did, i would be a hedonist in that case as well
Btw, i said you can have friends and family, just picture this in your head when i say hedonism - Then you remember how our ancestors used to live, and that they acted upon their urges.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5522
You have a weird definition of hedonism. If partying gets boring, you are not supposed to keep partying since it's no longer making you happy. That would be the exact opposite of hedonism. Same as staying in a relationship that doesn't make you happy. That's not hedonism, you are confusing the exact opposite of hedonism.

Everything gets boring at some point and normal people change hobbies/activities/love interets, etc all the time. Hedonists adapt to this natural flow. People that cope with meaning don't.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, AlexAP, Norwooder and 3 others
You have a weird definition of hedonism. If partying gets boring, you are not supposed to keep partying since it's no longer making you happy. That would be the exact opposite of hedonism. Same as staying in a relationship that doesn't make you happy. That's not hedonism, you are confusing the exact opposite of hedonism.

Everything gets boring at some point and normal people change hobbies/activities/love interets, etc all the time. Hedonists adapt to this natural flow. People that cope with meaning don't.
He didn't read the thread, this is what i said in the OP

"hedonism as in hurting yourself by drinking alcohol and smoking is for dumbfucks, you want the power as i said, so why not get it, you want to look perfect, you want to fuck as many hot women as possible, you want them to serve you, someone else to take care of your children.. see where i'm going with this"

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
Prove it.
The universe has to have a beginning. If it did not have a beginning and always was, then all events would have already taken place, as is the nature of infinity both forwards and backwards in time. This means that something beyond the concept of time must exist to create it. My explanation isn't that good, but I'd highly recommend reading some of Aristotle and St. Aquinas's works. Here's an article that's more coherent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 4612, ProAcktiv and 3 others
No it's not the ego, i said you need to kill it, READ the thread

Hedonism as in building your empire, your wealth, your freedom; And if you act upon your urges, you CANNOT be unhappy, everything is happening at the moment (If i explained it correctly).

I recommended stoicism because most of the people are not ready for this type of conversation, stoicism is teaching you to kill ego and find a purpose. I even recommend theology but that would be too much for people.
Stoicism & hedonism are literally opposites you don't know what you're talking about.
Read Dorian Gray the whole book is a high IQ debunk of hedonism

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, sytyl and Deleted member 9837
Overindulgence in this is a bad thing in the long run be careful

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I believe in the exact opposite. Positive and negative feedback loops.

Those that have good things in their life or happen to them, are more likely to experience even more good in the future. Getting a lot of friends-->Meeting your future girlfriend.

Meanwhile those that have bad things happen in their life, are more likely to have even worse things happening to them. Get into an accident-->Miss out on socializing.
i believe in this too at the same time, all of this proves to me that there is some external force or karma, like you have the sins of your ancestors and are bound to suffer no matter what, atheists are coping when they say it's cope when i personally have noticed how unlucky i am since the day u was born with every aspect of life, like there is some force fucking me over every single time. One example is how exactly when i started gym and bettering myself i got cucked with IBD for ni reason even tho it's unheard of in my family

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Stoicism & hedonism are literally opposites you don't know what you're talking about.
Read Dorian Gray the whole book is a high IQ debunk of hedonism
Do i have to be repetitive? It's indeed different, but you're to dumb to realize what's true hedonism, so you just need some mental conditioning to be able to ACCEPT IT, SUCH ASSSS::: stoicism, theology (i don't know any other way of mental conditioning)

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
do whatever you need to do to reach your goals

my personal boundary/people I won’t cross is friends and family

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Norwooder, SexyMofo and 3 others
Prove it.

- First cause argument

Everything which begins to exist has a cause. It can be asserted that the universe began to exist (BGV theorem provides evidence for this), which means it has a cause.

The cause necessarily has to be timeless, as time is traced to the beginning of the universe. It has to be immaterial, as our universe is the totality of material reality, which means all that contains matter, exists within it.

It would be incoherent for material reality to be brought into existence by something that is material.

So this entity is non-material, and preceded time.

The entity which caused the chain of events which led to the existence of material reality would have to be a personal agent, which has the ability to choose for itself.

A non-personal agent can only be non-personal if there is something else to make it non-personal (I.e, it is forced to engage in certain actions). That isn’t present in this scenario, as there is nothing that can come before a first cause, which means there can be nothing to force the first cause into an action.

If it has its own self choice to engage in the action of creating the universe, it can only be assumed that this entity has power beyond our knowledge.

Occam’s razor would eliminate the need for multiple first causes.

- Fine tuning argument

The cosmological constants of the universe are finely balanced, with small alterations resulting in radical changes, which often result in there not being the required resources available for the existence of life.

An outside entity is the best explanation. Chance cannot be an explanation, due to the extreme improbability and the fact of chance needing something to act on. If there’s no universe, or laws, or anything apart from empty space, then chance is useless.

There’s no reason to believe the universe necessarily has these constants and laws.

Multi-verse theory has little to no proof, to the point of it being considered “not a part of science” by multiple scientists. Cyclical theory has little proof as well and still has to answer for the 1st argument made.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, Highrise, Deleted member 5875 and 5 others
- First cause argument

Everything which begins to exist has a cause. It can be asserted that the universe began to exist (BGV theorem provides evidence for this), which means it has a cause.

The cause necessarily has to be timeless, as time is traced to the beginning of the universe. It has to be immaterial, as our universe is the totality of material reality, which means all that contains matter, exists within it.

It would be incoherent for material reality to be brought into existence by something that is material.

So this entity is non-material, and preceded time.

The entity which caused the chain of events which led to the existence of material reality would have to be a personal agent, which has the ability to choose for itself.

A non-personal agent can only be non-personal if there is something else to make it non-personal (I.e, it is forced to engage in certain actions). That isn’t present in this scenario, as there is nothing that can come before a first cause, which means there can be nothing to force the first cause into an action.

If it has its own self choice to engage in the action of creating the universe, it can only be assumed that this entity has power beyond our knowledge.

Occam’s razor would eliminate the need for multiple first causes.

- Fine tuning argument

The cosmological constants of the universe are finely balanced, with small alterations resulting in radical changes, which often result in there not being the required resources available for the existence of life.

An outside entity is the best explanation. Chance cannot be an explanation, due to the extreme improbability and the fact of chance needing something to act on. If there’s no universe, or laws, or anything apart from empty space, then chance is useless.

There’s no reason to believe the universe necessarily has these constants and laws.

Multi-verse theory has little to no proof, to the point of it being considered “not a part of science” by multiple scientists. Cyclical theory has little proof as well and still has to answer for the 1st argument made.
Bro edit the 26 caps so everyone can see it 👍

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6512 and Blackout.xl

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the unbeliever.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2956

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
How can you be blackpilled and religious jfl at this low iq

I always wondered why men evolved morality, since it serves no evolutionary advantage over dark-triad personalities. But there are many virtuous and moral men in the World, how did they come to exist if Mother Nature doesn't reward them? That is what keeps me from being fully atheist anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder

What you referring to here is moral relativism
Belief in God etc is literally antithetical to the basis of moral relativism, you cant believe in both
Infact, moral relativism is a theory propagated by Satanists and is part of the Luciferian creed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I always wondered why men evolved morality, since it serves no evolutionary advantage over dark-triad personalities. But there are many virtuous and moral men in the World, how did they come to exist if Mother Nature doesn't reward them? That is what keeps me from being fully atheist anyway.
lmao cause humans are here today because we are social beings, we were always in pacts and tribes overpowering other animals, we evolved morality cause without it all hell would brake loose in a tribe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3323 and 6 others
What you referring to here is moral relativism
Belief in God etc is literally antithetical to the basis of moral relativism, you cant believe in both
Infact, moral relativism is a theory propagated by Satanists and is part of the Luciferian creed.
false, you can believe there is a creator without him giving objective morals to follow lmao, it's called Deism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 13787 and Marsiere214
lmao cause humans are here today because we are social beings, we were always in pacts and tribes overpowering other animals, we evolved morality cause without it all hell would brake loose in a tribe

But psychopaths get all the pussy, so is morality evolutionarily advantageous over dark triad personalities?

But psychopaths get all the pussy, so is morality evolutionarily advantageous over dark triad personalities?
you should read more on psychopathy, they do gave morals and emotions the difference is they can switch them on and off whenever they like, they don't work on inscit like the rest of humans, thats why they are calm in danger ans why they are a minority, they would be beneficial in a tribe and would be respectful of morality while pursuing their interests when needed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6403
No because a bunch of moral men can kill a psycho.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Have you ever wished to fight someone who enraged you, or fuck a girl you really like, or maybe drop a school.. Why do you mute your insticts, just act upon them. If you don't act natural, you will feel unhappy and unsatisfied. Morals would work only if there is established theocratic society, i use theocracy as a model of perfect society, but it doesn't exist anymore, you can pray to god to establish it, but until then - i will be hedonist.

I've already debunked why respecting morals, individually, is bad. It can only function in group a.k.a in theocracy, but nowhere else.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, ezio6, Highrise and 1 other person
No because a bunch of moral men can kill a psycho.

True, but then I wonder why women are not sexually attracted to morality, if its evolutionarily advantageous? Because they get wet for dark triad rapists lol.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Have you ever wished to fight someone who enraged you, or fuck a girl you really like, or maybe drop a school.. Why do you mute your insticts, just act upon them. If you don't act natural, you will feel unhappy and unsatisfied. Morals would work only if there is established theocratic society, i use theocracy as a model of perfect society, but it doesn't exist anymore, you can pray to god to establish it, but until then - i will be hedonist.

I've already debunked why respecting morals, individually, is bad. It can only function in group a.k.a in theocracy, but nowhere else.
but i am a hedonist jfl i am just naturally moral and empathetic

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
false, you can believe there is a creator without him giving objective morals to follow lmao, it's called Deism
Technically that is incorrect actually.
In theology there is revelation and natural reason, Deists believe in natural reason but not revelation.
Natural reason is the idea that God has given humans a built-in sense/instinct for morality, and to Deists that's all they need
However, each person may come up with different 'natural reasons', who's is correct?
And even if everyone has the same God given reason, then that is technically an objective morality, because its universal to each human as given by God.

Last edited:
but i am a hedonist jfl i am just naturally moral and empathetic
No, you're just too high inhib of the consequences, you think there will be police after you, you think there will be judgement, absolutely not. And that's the key component you should pay attention on, you are an entry level hedonist just like me, you need some mental conditioning to be able to go through these things, i don't plan on doing anything about it, time will decide for itself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Edgar, ItsOver.com and 4 others