Pursuing hedonism changed my life

giphy.gif

@Seth Walsh are you really religous?

Hedonism is not living in the moment. If thats the case then Buddhist monks are hedonist. They're just people who constantly seek chemical pleasure through sex drugs or whatever gives them a high. Denying all morality, societal rules, and losing themselves for the sake of pleasure. Will it make you happy? It depends on your definition of happiness. If you think happiness is flooding your brain with dopamine then its happiness to you. Personally, being glad Im alive; just taking gratitude for the little things, and mindfulness is true happiness.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poplo and Chintuck22
Hedonism is not living in the moment. If thats the case then Buddhist monks are hedonist. They're just people who constantly seek chemical pleasure through sex drugs or whatever gives them a high. Denying all morality, societal rules, and losing themselves for the sake of pleasure. Will it make you happy? It depends on your definition of happiness. If you think happiness is flooding your brain with dopamine then its happiness to you. Personally, being glad Im alive; just taking gratitude for the little things, and mindfulness is true happiness.
I think you can be happy by just going to the nature and live there

But you don't have morals in nature, they are man-made, therefore you can do everything you feel like doing, right ?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
It's all about chasing power, financially, socially, sexually, in every aspect of your life.

Hedonism teached me to not mute my urges, to actually act upon them and bodyslam everything that gets into my way. That's not how an average person thinks right? You will find freedom in hedonism as in hedonistic philosophy

You will do illegal shit that way, cause you're hedonist, you have that "whatever" attidude upon you, and you'll do whatever you feel subconcuosly.. even i , right now can't do most of the things such as raping, killing someone, and going to nature.. or maybe ending myself if needed. I'm just an entry level hedonist

At the end it's all about power as i said, whenever you mute your urges, your insticts, that's when you fail, and that's when jews will be laughing at your face

hedonism as in hurting yourself by drinking alcohol and smoking is for dumbfucks, you want the power as i said, so why not get it, you want to look perfect, you want to fuck as many hot women as possible, you want them to serve you, someone else to take care of your children.. see where i'm going with this

It's pretty hard to realize that it's a natural thing within everyone, you'll have to go through stoicism first until you come up to this level of realization, because it has all the fundamental needs you'll learn, and this requires you to kill ego. Maybe some MGTOW philosophy will strenghten you mentally, hedonism is a final level blackpill in my oppinion
Hedonism is application of the freedom of choice you realize you have when you finally see life for the show it is.
Just respect certain boundaries to avoid yourself getting incarcerated or dead, and bodyslam everything else.
Also, overconsumption of drinks and drugs (as you correctly said) is not hedonism. It is just a neutral behaviour that *usually* comes with actual rejection of hedonism.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Back Alley Boy
Do you pretend like someone reads these threads?

Yeah, i've said in OP that hedonism as in harming yourself is for idiots, of course you'll have to be moderate or reduce these things sligthly, such as binge eating, drug addiction and anyting that don't promote " perfection " of yourself if that makes sense.
It's funny that the type of hedonism that doesn't damage you requires high looks or lots of money such as sex, healthy delicious food or travelling.

All the cheap options just happen to destroy you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Norwooder and Chintuck22
wow, a decent thread from a religion cuck

How can you be blackpilled and religious jfl at this low iq
I agree. When one is blackpilled to the core, hard to believe god is real.

I feel like we are all on this earth with no purpose. Sure everyone has a "purpose" or "motive" in life, but the mainstream makes it as everyone was born for a purpose and shit. No, we are just humans on earth that we had a chance of living here. We live, we experience life, then we die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6512
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain
That was some good mental masturbation 🥴

Btw you can use drugs (such as cocaine) if you're high inhib to begin. I think no one is actually ready to commit to this lifestyle.

And i just want to force myself to go to live in the nature :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
That was some good mental masturbation 🥴

Btw you can use drugs (such as cocaine) if you're high inhib to begin. I think no one is actually ready to commit to this lifestyle.

And i just want to force myself to go to live in the nature :feelsrope:
Fear, anxiety. They are some of the best emotions you can have in life. They show you what you are trying to avoid, what you are affraid to confront.

• +1
@Syobevoli, you can read this 👇

Death is an everyday occurence in nature but we are not connected to it anymore. This is why we are easily shocked when we are confronted with it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 275
A real hedonist would rape these females, JFL if you think incels existed in nature
Yeah but you will get locked up and now you have no freedom

Yeah but you will get locked up and now you have no freedom
You should go to a forest, mountain or some shit and start living natural lifestyle then. Police will never find you

Either way you must be always prepared to die

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and wasted
You should go to a forest, mountain or some shit and start living natural lifestyle then. Police will never find you

Either way you must be always prepared to die
but then u wouldnt be able to rape more foids :lul:

• So Sad
How can i pursue hedonism , do you have anything for starters etc
reading material , videos

because you wouldn't, all that will get boring and you would end up in an existential crisis, party, party, party one day you will get bored and consider yourself meaningless, hedonism is ideal if you want to live life in the moment fully but expect to die like Zyzz did, i would be a hedonist in that case as well
Zyzz roped, not many people know this

This guy was a Christian and now he acts like this?
Obviously demon possesed

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
You can fuck without marriage

And anytime you're not sure about what you're doing, just picture in mind how our ancestors would act -
Naturally

Demons will possess you if you're not ambundant, if you're attached to certain thing, if you're being gulible and naively following a path created by someone else... a.k.a if you're not natural
Foolish words, only chad can act abundantly (low inhibitions) becuase either way people clap, on the other hand if a short and ugly kid at school acts abundantly and low inhib people will bully him and he won't survive socially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
It's funny that the type of hedonism that doesn't damage you requires high looks or lots of money such as sex, healthy delicious food or travelling.

All the cheap options just happen to destroy you.
holy shit

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
How can i pursue hedonism , do you have anything for starters etc
reading material , videos
I wish but there is very limited source, i tried to find a book but there are none. Seems like jews don't want us to ascend.

My friend had a Youtube channel under the name Kurama MGTOW, you can check him out.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 9499
@Darkwill care explain yourself ?

Screenshot 20201112 053934 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Fear
It's the most perfect way to live. Listen to your body and your mind and don't be a little bitch. Do what feels right.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Chintuck22
I wish but there is very limited source, i tried to find a book but there are none. Seems like jews don't want us to ascend.

My friend had a Youtube channel under the name Kurama MGTOW, you can check him out.

are you talking about this youtuber

• +1
I don't know about hedonism, I watched the Wolf of Wall Street, the lifestyle seems pretty convincing to me

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
It's all about chasing power, financially, socially, sexually, in every aspect of your life.

Hedonism teached me to not mute my urges, to actually act upon them and bodyslam everything that gets into my way. That's not how an average person thinks right? You will find freedom in hedonism as in hedonistic philosophy

You will do illegal shit that way, cause you're hedonist, you have that "whatever" attidude upon you, and you'll do whatever you feel subconcuosly.. even i , right now can't do most of the things such as raping, killing someone, and going to nature.. or maybe ending myself if needed. I'm just an entry level hedonist

At the end it's all about power as i said, whenever you mute your urges, your insticts, that's when you fail, and that's when jews will be laughing at your face

hedonism as in hurting yourself by drinking alcohol and smoking is for dumbfucks, you want the power as i said, so why not get it, you want to look perfect, you want to fuck as many hot women as possible, you want them to serve you, someone else to take care of your children.. see where i'm going with this

It's pretty hard to realize that it's a natural thing within everyone, you'll have to go through stoicism first until you come up to this level of realization, because it has all the fundamental needs you'll learn, and this requires you to kill ego. Maybe some MGTOW philosophy will strenghten you mentally, hedonism is a final level blackpill in my oppinion
Great post.

I agree 100%. Meaning is cope, hedonism mogs.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1