Pussy faggot arab scum, i always get into fights with them

The Grinch

The Grinch

If I offended you, it was 100% intentional
Today i was harassed by a group of 8 arab men with a bunch of foids, who wanted to play tough in front of me even though i was alone.

I asked the leader of the group, where are you from, he told me, he’s Afghan, then asked me, where I am from and i told him, it’s not your business.

I counted them out loud and said, you need 8 men against me alone, you are weak and i am strong.

He said, ok come we do 1 vs 1, but i knew if i knock him out, his friends will attack me and i am alone, so i said that.

Then his bitch intervened and tried to cool the situation down, which was better since i would have stabbed him in the throat and run away if things would get out of hand

Arabs are the biggest cowards, they are very tough when they are in groups but when they are alone, they are the biggest pussies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Manletmachine, Deleted member 18244 and 10 others
Today i was harassed by a group of 8 fucking arab men with a bunch of foids, who wanted to play tough in front of me even though i was alone.

I asked the leader of the group, where are you from, he told me, he’s Afghan, then asked me, where I am from and i told him, it’s not your business.

I said, you need 8 men against me alone, you are weak and i am strong.

He said, ok come we do 1 vs 1, but i knew if i knock him out, his friends will attack me and i am alone, so i said that.

Then his bitch intervened and tried to cool the situation down, which was better since i would have stabbed him in the throat and run away if things would get out of hand

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190721-154136_iFunny.jpg
    Screenshot_20190721-154136_iFunny.jpg
    712.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, koalendo, AcneScars and 6 others
Where ru from that Arabs bully you?

Most are nerds and outcasts

Stop larping, fake story, never happened

Turks not Arabs then
He literally said he’s Afghan, most likely arab. Afghans have a lot of different breeds but definitely not Turks

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and _MVP_
You are literally saying, my story is too cool to be real, which makes me feel like a king LMAO

I counted them out loud and said, you need 8 men against me alone, you are weak and i am strong.

Cringe if you actually said any of that to them makes you sound pussy af and no your story doesn’t sound cool I just think it’s larp because you’re a weakling incel and if this actually did happen you probably just ran away and made this up as cope.

Cringe if you actually said any of that to them makes you sound pussy af and no your story doesn’t sound cool I just think it’s larp because you’re a weakling incel and if this actually did happen you probably just ran away and made this up as cope.
I know your little ego is hurt arab, That’s why you are having a mental breakdown right now after reading it. You brothers didn’t really make their race proud at all. 8 vs 1, typical Arab pussy move. You Arabs are the most pussy race on this earth, the dumbest, the most pathetic , the weakest

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I know your little ego is hurt arab, That’s why you are having a mental breakdown right now after reading it. You brothers didn’t really make their race proud at all. 8 vs one, typical Arab pussy move. You Arabs are the most pussy race of this earth, the dumbest, the most pathetic , the weakest
Dnrd + Bet you’re curry + Get mogged

Attachments

• 0D12207F-9C6D-4146-BF19-6D4AD2BB465B.jpeg
    0D12207F-9C6D-4146-BF19-6D4AD2BB465B.jpeg
    525.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Hero of the Imperium and The Grinch
Today i was harassed by a group of 8 arab men with a bunch of foids, who wanted to play tough in front of me even though i was alone.

Arabs are the biggest cowards, they are very tough when they are in groups but when they are alone, they are the biggest pussies
i can tell by your pfp you will be a main character soon

Bad boy muslim BVLL show low t nerdic cuck who's incharge

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, DragonBallZCel and Deleted member 16369
im like 10% arab so i will defend my arab bro fuck you. Your a victim pussy keep crying for us. Imagine having no friends to back you up in a fight only social rejects cry about it being more than 1v1 get your social skills up and u will be the one bullying instead of taking it.

im like 10% arab so i will defend my arab bro fuck you. Your a victim pussy keep crying for us. Imagine having no friends to back you up in a fight only social rejects cry about it being more than 1v1 get your social skills up and u will be the one bullying instead of taking it.
I am not afraid to leave my house without friends to back me up in every situation LMAO

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and DragonBallZCel
I am not afraid to leave my house without friends to back me up in every situation LMAO
What type of person just harasses someone out of nowhere you probaly did something racist unconsciously that might have offend us ethnics. My guess is that you you pulled your manpurse towards your body, heavily sweating and crossed the road as soon as you saw the High T arabians.

Then it justifies their actions.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
What type of person just harasses someone out of nowhere you probaly did something racist unconsciously that might have offend us ethnics. My guess is that you you pulled your manpurse towards your body, heavily sweating and crossed the road as soon as you saw the High T arabians.

Then it justifies their actions.
Dude, you found out that you have 10% Arabic ancestry trough a google blood test and now you think you are a dessert-arabian and probably say things like wallahi and Salam, while your name is something like „Thomas“.
go and smoke a shisha you wannabe arabian

And no, i didn’t fear them even though they were 8 while i was alone, in fact, they were scared of me and i roasted them to the point where they should have punched me in the face or else they lose their honor completely,

„muh high T Arabian“

Last edited:
He literally said he’s Afghan, most likely arab. Afghans have a lot of different breeds but definitely not Turks
Afghans aren't arabs. They're Central or West Asia people, think the Uyghurs of China crossed with Iranians.

Also were their bitches hot and white?

Afghans aren't arabs. They're Central or West Asia people, think the Uyghurs of China crossed with Iranians.

Also were their bitches hot and white?
White of course, probably some extreme leftist liberals

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Indo_Chad and Deleted member 18522
Didn’t say i hate them for being liberal, just answered his question
No, some white girls/girls in general just have a fetish of fucking races of men that have a reputation of being "aggressive"

No, some white girls/girls in general just have a fetish of fucking races of men that have a reputation of being "aggressive"
Isn’t that exactly what makes women vote for liberal party’s LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog and Hero of the Imperium
Educate yourself, you little 5 year old used condom going for recycling in China's toy factory.

- Afghans are not Arabs.
- The guy came for 1v1, which shows he was willing to fight you.
- If the guy was tall and masculine, you would be fucked.
- All arabs are not cowards you spittoon.

Educate yourself, you little 5 year old used condom going for recycling in China's toy factory.

- Afghans are not Arabs.
- The guy came for 1v1, which shows he was willing to fight you.
- If the guy was tall and masculine, you would be fucked.
- All arabs are not cowards you spittoon.
Fuck your mother

Isn’t that exactly what makes women vote for liberal party’s LMAO
Could be, they just want more sexual excitement in life and the ability to enjoy themselves without being judged.

• JFL
Water for western-eurocels

"I feel sorry because i couldn’t satisfy him enough"
More like "I enjoyed it"

You are an Albanian, instead of trying to be like white cucks just thugmaxx a bit but not too much as it will look try hard and repel most girls (given you have the height/frame for it ofc), It will get you hella pussy

• +1
Water for western-eurocels
Every time i have to walk past Arabs Turks or other ethnic, i know i will be somehow harassed, they always looking for trouble, they don’t want to let people live their life in peace

• +1
More like "I enjoyed it"

You are an Albanian, instead of trying to be like white cucks just thugmaxx a bit but not too much as it will look try hard and repel most girls (given you have the height/frame for it ofc), It will get you hella pussy
I don’t really care about doing something to attract pussy, Since i find this very cringe. Also i don’t need to play into stereotypes, whoever fucks with me knows instantly that he picked the wrong one and regrets his decision, i used to be a boxer for years too (yeah everybody says that but whoever fucks with me sees that’s it’s not just talking)

I am a very short gymcel, that’s why tallfags always try to pick on me

Last edited:
  • Woah
I was drunk a while back with my mate on the streets after a night out and I can't remember how the interaction started but I was arguing with an Arab guy and insulting him repeatedly then he crossed the street and went on his phone presumably to call some support for himself

If he had any balls he would've hit me himself after the shit I was saying to him

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and The Grinch
I was drunk a while back with my mate on the streets after a night out and I can't remember how the interaction started but I was arguing with an Arab guy and insulting him repeatedly then he crossed the street and went on his phone presumably to call some support for himself

If he had any balls he would've hit me himself after the shit I was saying to him
Yeah, the famous "phone-call“, i know that too well

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
then you woke up

then you woke up
My story is basically in your opinion "too cool to be real" This gives me so much pride tbh, i feel like the king ngl. God, i love myself so much HAHA

My story is basically in your opinion "too cool to be real" This gives me so much pride tbh, i feel like the king ngl. God, i love myself so much HAHA
get a life sissy faggot

afghans aren't arab though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back