put life savings in $TSA rn (tensorscan AI)

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
new AI coin that will reach heights unimaginable.
It has amazing utility and is still very new.
The mc is insanely small, 2,7 mil mc.
it will reach 1 bil by the end of the bullrun, e a s i l y
marketing started today so I would really really advice you to ape in asap

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, FBl, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Seems Jewish, what’s the projected gains? 10x? 100x?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Seems Jewish, what’s the projected gains? 10x? 100x?
x100 if not more, look into the project it has insane utility.
It just released an extension in which you can check wallets for ape and whale scores, ...
the marketing has just started and since this coin has so much useful value, there's no doubt it can reach 1 bil mc in a couple of months.
we're still in the very early stages so I would advice you to look into the coin asap before it takes off

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
x100 if not more, look into the project it has insane utility.
It just released an extension in which you can check wallets for ape and whale scores, ...
the marketing has just started and since this coin has so much useful value, there's no doubt it can reach 1 bil mc in a couple of months.
we're still in the very early stages so I would advice you to look into the coin asap before it takes off
Where can I buy it?

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Where can I buy it?
it's on uniswap rn
the devs are working with centralized exchanges to get it listed by next week

don't expect to make insane gains fast tho, it's a long term hold. The project is in no rush since they wanna make their extension go mainstream so have patience

Last edited:
  • JFL
24h volume is 100-200k almost no liquidity you sure about this?

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
24h volume is 100-200k almost no liquidity you sure about this?
very sure, they get listed next week so liquidity won't be a problem.
Just don't whale in 50k or sum but start with a small bag, devs are working their ass off to make this a sticking project and not a pump & dump

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon and Megas Alexandros
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and butterworld
is this that ai coin that's merging with other ai coins my brother shilled this to me yesterday jfl

I don’t understand your sentence, the coin is only available on uniswap rn. It will get listed on a centralized exchange somewhere next week. Are you saying the mc isn’t low?
i mean lets see what happens 1 month after getting listed ! hopefully it reaches a billion by then

i mean lets see what happens 1 month after getting listed ! hopefully it reaches a billion by then
It’s a long term hold, don’t expect it to make you mogger profits in a week tho. This is a project I actually believe in so I’m riding this for as long as possible. Did you scale in a small bag?

muh utility :lul:

• JFL
It’s a long term hold, don’t expect it to make you mogger profits in a week tho. This is a project I actually believe in so I’m riding this for as long as possible. Did you scale in a small bag?
you said end of bull run

muh utility :lul:
Nigga projects with the most utility will be the only one’s surviving this bull run jfl. Keep investing in shitcoins brokey :lul:

you said end of bull run
Peak bull run is next year, if everything goes according to plan it’s gonna keep growing exponentially until Q1 of 2025, that’s when Imma take profits

Nigga projects with the most utility will be the only one’s surviving this bull run jfl. Keep investing in shitcoins brokey :lul:
brokie? nigga i can buy ur kidneys

is this that ai coin that's merging with other ai coins my brother shilled this to me yesterday jfl
They anounced a partnership with PAAL couple of days ago so it could be

Nigga your entire portfolio is what I put in memecoins stop talking
ur buying shit coins with AI in the name, its already over for ur bank account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and <6PSLcel
Peak bull run is next year, if everything goes according to plan it’s gonna keep growing exponentially until Q1 of 2025, that’s when Imma take profits
and how do you know that?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
and how do you know that?
It’s not hard to notice patterns man, altcoins will crash after halving (sell be4 halving). Rebuy in summer, sell summer 2025
Et voila
Money

It’s not hard to notice patterns man, altcoins will crash after halving (sell be4 halving). Rebuy in summer, sell summer 2025
Et voila
Money
Don’t sell TSA be4 the halving tho, just keep riding that coin

yeah im gonna take investment advice from someone who doesn't even understand what compound interest means:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
yeah im gonna take investment advice from someone who doesn't even understand what compound interest means:forcedsmile:
his call is down 70% lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and <6PSLcel
crypto is just more volatile

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
maybe cuz the project hasn't even launched properly yet jfl
let's talk in a year
remember my call 0.009 for vmint?

I already explained to you that your compound interest is dogshit

maybe cuz the project hasn't even launched properly yet jfl
let's talk in a year
remember my call 0.009 for vmint?

I already explained to you that your compound interest is dogshit
no you didn't, you just added up all the numbers and plugged your ears when i tried explaining why you are retarded it's ok to get schooled sometimes bhai

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
no you didn't, you just added up all the numbers and plugged your ears when i tried explaining why you are retarded it's ok to get schooled sometimes bhai
Investing in stocks is very smart, I agree.
But for it to actually make you rich you must have a lot of capital to put into it. That guy had 500 every month, in 10 years that would be worth around 300k.
Crypto can turn your 500 into 300k in months, especially since the bullrun is jsut around the corner

Investing in stocks is very smart, I agree.
But for it to actually make you rich you must have a lot of capital to put into it. That guy had 500 every month, in 10 years that would be worth around 300k.
Crypto can turn your 500 into 300k in months, especially since the bullrun is jsut around the corner
yeah sure, crypto has more opportunity but how likely are you to make that much ?

Most new AI low caps are pump and dump scams or straight up rugs. You can play musical chairs, get in and out quick, don't be a community member lmeow

Most new AI low caps are pump and dump scams or straight up rugs. You can play musical chairs, get in and out quick, don't be a community member lmeow
that's why you find ai low caps with actual utility, if a coin has zero utility then ofc you're gonna get rekt

that's why you find ai low caps with actual utility, if a coin has zero utility then ofc you're gonna get rekt
Utility is a meme. There are enough "utility" AI low caps that got rugged.

Utility is a meme. There are enough "utility" AI low caps that got rugged.
it isn't bruh, if a coin brings real value to the market how would it get rugged. Devs can rug it but if team is good, value is good. 99% it doesn't get rugged

It's gonna dip even more securing the perfect entry

It's gonna dip even more securing the perfect entry
market is so fucking shit atm
memecoins are keeping me sane rn

• +1
Reactions: FBl
it isn't bruh, if a coin brings real value to the market how would it get rugged. Devs can rug it but if team is good, value is good. 99% it doesn't get rugged
Everyone can build a small sniper bot, chatgpt integration, etc.
As soon as things aren't up only anymore, many devs throw the towel / soft rug.
Utility is a meme in the sense that decentralization adds very little to most projects (or makes them even worse).

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back