Put Tretinoin 3 times today

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
No irritation no dryness amazing 0,025 I used kinda a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
When you use tretinoin, do you just use it on its own or do you also need other products? I've never done any type of skincare aside from moisturizing and sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
When you use tretinoin, do you just use it on its own or do you also need other products? I've never done any type of skincare aside from moisturizing and sunscreen.
Bro i only washed my face and then put on tretinoin and afterwards maybe moisturizer it didn’t dry so I didn’t have to use a lot moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854
Using this rn
8D575A20 DE00 4CCF 80B5 2718D600BDC9
@Vampire

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12937
Will retin a cream make me chad?? im obviously a guy with more then mediocre bone structure but that cant be the reason why i get barely matches on tinder! surely its the 1 pimple i sometimes get on my forehead. not to mention my collagen level. im 16 years old and i have the collagen level of an 18 year old! 13 year old mog me when it comes to collagen level and these 13 year old slay on tinder! also where can i order retin a cream? will i go to jail of i order it without prescription? sounds super risky i think i will stay with skincare cream of my mum :feelswhy:"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Julius, hennypapi and 1 other person
u dont like retin a or u playing it safe.

• +1
you are an idiot. It's not like you put it on and 2 seconds later you get irritation. Can't believe people in here are asking you for advice.

PLEASE, keep applying it 3 times a day, and don't apply sunscreen either. And come back to this thread in a day or two.
u dont like retin a or u playing it safe.
Tretinoin IS Retin A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius, ezio6, Deleted member 13021 and 2 others
you are an idiot. It's not like you put it on and 2 seconds later you get irritation. Can't believe people in here are asking you for advice.

PLEASE, keep applying it 3 times a day, and don't apply sunscreen either. And come back to this thread in a day or two.

Tretinoin IS Retin A
Im gonna apply it once tomorrow and the other days and sunscreen maybe
Because I don’t get outside that much either

Tretinoin IS Retin A
What will happen if he goes to sun

What will happen if he goes to sun

Tretinoin increases sensitivity to the sun. So it will increase flaking/irritation/burning..... damage from the sun, photoaging, will INCREASE. If you are not diligent with a QUALITY UVA/UVB sunscreen, you are better off not even using tretinoin.

• +1
Tretinoin increases sensitivity to the sun. So it will increase flaking/irritation/burning. If you are not diligent with a QUALITY UVA/UVB sunscreen, you are better off not even using tretinoin.
If you rot all day at home sunscreen is not necessarily needed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
If you rot all day at home sunscreen is not necessarily needed
Sure. But even when I decide to be a lazycel and go out for 5 min to get some coffee across the street without sunscreen, it has an impact. Red skin, flaking, etc. The sun is brutal, and even a short amount of time in it without sunscreen should be avoided.

Moreso when using tretinoin.

• +1
Tretinoin increases sensitivity to the sun. So it will increase flaking/irritation/burning..... damage from the sun, photoaging, will INCREASE. If you are not diligent with a QUALITY UVA/UVB sunscreen, you are better off not even using tretinoin.
When i put tret i feel like the skin is tighter like 0.5 tighter its barely a thing no flaking irritation or burning

• +1
Sure. But even when I decide to be a lazycel and go out for 5 min to get some coffee across the street without sunscreen, it has an impact. Red skin, flaking, etc. The sun is brutal, and even a short amount of time in it without sunscreen should be avoided.

Moreso when using tretinoin.
If you decide to step out the door of course use sunscreen I’m talking about Ldar

When i put tret i feel like the skin is tighter like 0.5 tighter its barely a thing no flaking irritation or burning
I don't understand what you are asking/saying? Tretinoin isn't makeup. It's a prescription drug to clear acne and for anti-aging benefits.

This goes back to my earlier comment. It's not like you put it on, and suddenly you get massive redness and irritation.

If you decide to step out the door of course use sunscreen I’m talking about Ldar

well yea

• +1
I don't understand what you are asking/saying? Tretinoin isn't makeup. It's a prescription drug to clear acne and for anti-aging benefits.

This goes back to my earlier comment. It's not like you put it on, and suddenly you get massive redness and irritation.

well yea
Pm your disc i wanna talk about tret 🙏