Putin IQ is way more than 128

Deleted member 10374

Deleted member 10374

remember, everything you say is cope
Im not russian but im interested in the goverments of other nations, and Putins net worth is over 200 Bilion, man with IQ of 128 couldnt succeed that much and be choosen for a president several times.

The thing is that the web lies all the time​

Putins net worth is way more higher than that and he have to manage Russia everyday, which is hard, still got his popolution choosing him and claim to have money. Man with IQ of 128 cant do that, he is at least 150​

what you can learn about this is to take control of your life alone and not take a decisions based of people in reddit, looksmax, twiter and ect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Charles Ponzi, turkproducer and Deleted member 8080
iq doesn't correlate with success as much as you think

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, retard, pizza and 18 others
theres no way op iq is highter than 80,he discovered that putin iq is higher than 128

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10709 and 6 others
iq doesn't correlate with success as much as you think
it trully does, IQ is intelect, and to be as succesful as Putin you have to have much more IQ than 128

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: and 79 others
iq of 128 is quite high, thats top 3%

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, MiroslavBulldosex, IdiAmin and 1 other person
idk but i feel like einstein would have been a jew leader with a high iq

the lower the iq the less jewish the leader is, so 128 sounds right

Having too much iq can make you act like an autist.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, MiroslavBulldosex, Zradrad and 2 others
theres no way op iq is highter than 80,he discovered that putin iq is higher than 128
no, i just readed what the web says and they are lying so America and Britain can stain the name of Putin

also my iq
Looks
i just took it so you can look dumb​

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 3771, thecaste and 6 others
idk but i feel like einstein would have been a jew leader with a high iq

the lower the iq the less jewish the leader is, so 128 sounds right
tf, einstein was physician, not a goverment part, he even said himself he wouldnt become ever. That has nothing to do with iq

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
no, i just readed what the web says and they are lying so America and Britain can stain the name of Putin

also my iqView attachment 975284 i just took it so you can look dumb​

@SadnessWYJ u understand now how much you underestimated me?

Having too much iq can make you act like an autist.
not true, autism is not associated with IQ
even tho some people said the higher the IQ is more strange people get, its just a unique prespective that a few people understand

• +1
tf, einstein was physician, not a goverment part, he even said himself he wouldnt become ever. That has nothing to do with iq
u just contradicted ur post. that iq has nothing to do with government yet ur saying since putin is such a good president his iq must be higher

u just contradicted ur post. that iq has nothing to do with government yet ur saying since putin is such a good president his iq must be higher
the Iq has nothing to do with certain interest, you can be genius and still doing the same job as low iq does. Putin does his job very well, so

this distinguishes him as higher IQ person

u dumb ass

• +1
Im not russian but im interested in the goverments of other nations, and Putins net worth is over 200 Bilion, man with IQ of 128 couldnt succeed that much and be choosen for a president several times.

Putins net worth is way more higher than that and he have to manage Russia everyday, which is hard, still got his popolution choosing him and claim to have money. Man with IQ of 128 cant do that, he is at least 150​

what you can learn about this is to take control of your life alone and not take a decisions based of people in reddit, looksmax, twiter and ect.
Lmao.
About claiming they have fair elections there, not.

LOL@ being proud about his net worth, when that net worth comes from taxations of the people of Russia or taking things as private property.

I would be very unhappy, to life somewhere with that level of corruption, as is in Russia.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Wallenberg
I hope this is a joke thread. I hope no one on looksmax thinks getting giga rich means you have a high IQ lmao.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 4416 and SadnessWYJ

Dude, he has a personality and experience suited to be a supreme ruler of Russia, former KGB agent, extremely low inhib and you think that his success is based on his high IQ? If this was true, you could switch him with some random scientist (or Garry Kasparov lmao) and nothing would change.

• +1
Dude, he has a personality and experience suited to be a supreme ruler of Russia, former KGB agent, extremely low inhib and you think that his success is based on his high IQ?
which is caused by high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Charles Ponzi
I bet his height in cm is lower than his IQ.

IQ is complete cope

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
I don't understand Putin Fanboys.

If i lived in Russia. And I start a blog, about what is wrong with the leadership and systems, and governement and corruptions, and so on.
And the blog gets read or polpular-ish.
I will be dead, in an "accident" really soon.

Fuck that shit. That you can't even criticise. No freedom of speech.

putins smarter than obama

• +1
Reactions: Charles Ponzi

yeah his IQ is much higher than that, the web just puts a buncha BS out their. barely anyone gets an IQ test administered to them so unless they did then it is kinda stupid

Over for people who don't think IQ doesn't matter or that it is "cope"

People who have a high IQ have

• A better income
  • Healthier lives
  • Less likely to go to jail
  • Perform well in school
  • Overall have a happier life
Don't you fucking dare respond with "cope" because unlike looks where you can somewhat change it, you can't fucking change your IQ after childhood development.

• +1
Reactions: Charles Ponzi and Deleted member 10374
Over for people who don't think IQ doesn't matter or that it is "cope"

People who have a high IQ have

• A better income
  • Healthier lives
  • Less likely to go to jail
  • Perform well in school
  • Overall have a happier life
Don't you fucking dare respond with "cope" because unlike looks where you can somewhat change it, you can't fucking change your IQ after childhood development.
im still 14 anyway

im still 14 anyway
Your IQ will incrementally rise naturally until 25 then it will slowly decrease

Exercise is the only way to preserve your IQ

There isn't a way to "boost" it just stay healthy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 10374
“Success”

also my iqView attachment 975284 i just took it so you can look dumb​

nah your IQ is definitely in the negroid tier judging by this thread and your bookmark
Capture

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 10374