Putinist Russians are the biggest cucks on Earth

Jewish Zionist Kike propaganda. Atleast they don't rape children, like those Jew Zionists KIKES
Israel age of consent is higher tjen iraq and iraq age of consent is 9. Stop pushing nazi bs

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and hopecel

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
The World is collapsing.

You lost your country to Muslim ethnics yet you cope here like an utter cuckold
What makes you think that faggot:ROFLMAO:
Fuck off and kys, Slava Ukraine 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦
00020e639c328eb1970379a92c81237e
c-c-cucked russians!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Reality I see about Russia

You're worse than Westerners in my eyes
I mean, what makes you think that we lost the country because of Muslims you dumb khokholcel

I mean, what makes you think that we lost the country because of Muslims you dumb khokholcel
I'm not Ukrainian dummy

You lost your country because millions of Moscow inhabitants are wild churka Muslims

Even they themselves state that vey often, that they're gonna islamize Russia lol

Your Tsar Pootin killed Russian nationalists who fought for your people while he awarded Chechens who Russians fought against jfl

Your country is a joke, I refuse to believe that someone can be that much brainwashed

• +1
Reactions: Bars
I'm not Ukrainian dummy

You lost your country because millions of Moscow inhabitants are wild churka Muslims

Even they themselves state that vey often, that they're gonna islamize Russia lol

Your Tsar Pootin killed Russian nationalists who fought for your people while he awarded Chechens who Russians fought against jfl

Your country is a joke, I refuse to believe that someone can be that much brainwashed
Moscow is not the whole of Russia and the fact that Muslims live there does not mean that we have lost Moscow

Moscow is not the whole of Russia and the fact that Muslims live there does not mean that we have lost Moscow
You're getting replaced and by few decades Muslims will become 30% of population
Don’t speak about my EO cuties like that I’ll fuck you up m8
Your cuties are whores

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and hopecel