Putting An End To The Cope That Having Kids With Asian Women Creates Incel Sons [Hapa Men Are Chads]

no , you just cope with nazism bs and hate black people the most ,as everyone does here
mulattos have close to white SMV in the west now, and there are basically only 3 races/phenos that could EVER physically mog,as a man: whites, blacks or middle easterners

asians have shit neotenous faces and shitty frames and height
im not coping , not a nazi, and dont hate black people

all those things you just said are cope

im just going by studies, aka reality.

them studies showed mulattos are inferior to hapas

its not me who hates blacks and mulattos, its the millions of women who participated in those dating app studies who hate blacks and mulattos

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and lightskinbengali
That guy looks like a legit robust chad (despite an unfortunate-looking mother). What's his name?
Kirk Bondad

His brother (6'2) has an Italian gf right now

Not bad for 2 half Filipinos with an incredibly subhuman mom.
This is both of them as kids

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Chinlet Ascension
no , you just cope with nazism bs and hate black people the most ,as everyone does here
mulattos have close to white SMV in the west now, and there are basically only 3 races/phenos that could EVER physically mog,as a man: whites, blacks or middle easterners

Asians skullmog both Whites and niggers.
And niggers are manlets too.
0mpoyr0phq271

They have a good spread of giantism, but the average negro is a runt.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Just be a very famous multi millionaire, bro.
he is 100% wrong and ive pointed above why....just lol if you think attractiveness for all women doesnt end with euroepan, black and middle eastern, the races that can PHSICALLY mog and not be 5'5" twinks like latinos or asians :feelskek:

Asians skullmog both Whites and niggers.
And niggers are manlets too.
View attachment 2291215
They have a good spread of giantism, but the average negro is a runt.
nah....physically matters a lot
i can assure you, when a modern female thinks of having sex is either white PASSING (includes ME+ white latinos and persians and everything else that kinda looks white)
OR
BBC...thats literally it, unfortunately.....look at the interviews on youtube with asking females....they all said they would never date asians OR curries....and it was ALWAYS asians or curries....they should basically just looksmaxx to the best and move to their own countries or try to date intra group...that will be the only solution, sadly

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
he is 100% wrong and ive pointed above why....just lol if you think attractiveness for all women doesnt end with euroepan, black and middle eastern, the races that can PHSICALLY mog and not be 5'5" twinks like latinos or asians :feelskek:

5'5" twinks like latinos or asians :feelskek:
The smallest hapa worth a name (Kyle Larson) is 5'6 and even he has a White wife and 2 kids.

I don't think there's even a single noteworthy hapa male who is shorter than him.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
No, we aren't chad
Snapchat 15924086712

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 24444, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
asians and latinos are literally taller than blacks and middle eastern manlets 🤣

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
nah....physically matters a lot
i can assure you, when a modern female thinks of having sex is either white PASSING (includes ME+ white latinos and persians and everything else that kinda looks white)
OR
BBC...thats literally it, unfortunately.....look at the interviews on youtube with asking females....they all said they would never date asians OR curries....and it was ALWAYS asians or curries....they should basically just looksmaxx to the best and move to their own countries or try to date intra group...that will be the only solution, sadly
Gator Bowl, 2022.
Egghand, the quintessential nigger sport.
On the field two teams, two QBs
The quarterback of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish is a WMAF hapa
H5mf6lczmk77o0r8b8pd

The quarterback of the Gamecrocks is a BMWF mulatto
Spencer rattler dream aab

And guess who won
WMAF team won
Download 1

Mulattos can't even escape in nigger sports without getting mogged by hapas

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Gator Bowl, 2022.
Egghand, the quintessential nigger sport.
On the field two teams, two QBs
The quarterback of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish is a WMAF hapa
View attachment 2291243
The quarterback of the Gamecrocks is a BMWF mulatto
View attachment 2291244
And guess who won
WMAF team won
View attachment 2291245
Mulattos can't even escape in nigger sports without getting mogged by hapas
ok i understand you are asians/ hapa and need to cope with cherrypicked examples ....but this is just getting ridiculous.....they dont mogg others physically and thats the point....women dont give a shit about anything else, they want raw physicality for sex first

ok i understand you are asians/ hapa and need to cope with cherrypicked examples ....but this is just getting ridiculous.....they dont mogg others physically and thats the point....women dont give a shit about anything else, they want raw physicality for sex first
I'm White and you're an unironic cuck fetishist that loves nigger dicks.
I'd suggest you to get help, but you wouldn't accept it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Skywalker
OP, don't write with that dumb big, and bold font. It won't make your arguments any better, actually just the opposite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Skywalker
Happa girls = A Nice mix of Euro hot and asian cute and them being short does not matter obvsly. Its very hard to find ugly Happa girls hence why they are so admired and wanted in asia.

Happa dudes = Over.

Basically you just have to hope u roll a girl if you don't wanna doom ur offpsring. Anything else is cope. U can run JBW and have massive succsses without having to endlessly rationalise to yourself why its ok to start a family when you have 50% chance of making incel.
Selective abortion is an option

• +1
Reactions: Vesper

Asians in every major city will do well as long as they aren't short or have the SEA pheno (wide noses, darker skin).

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
cant even take ur ramblings serious anymore, based on what grip strength????
Grip strength is indicative of general strength, height, and bone density. Fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
What's wrong with Elliot Rodger? He's an iconic AAPI figure.

only if its half mongol you aspie

Hapas get a bad rep because a lot the white guys that produce hapas are giga subhuman. Which creates subhuman offspring with weird identity crisis when you throw in the self hating Asian mother.

A white Chad and Asian stacy would probably produce a decent looking son, but its not as guaranteed as a white Chad with a white stacy; since Asian and white features don’t always go together well.

I live in a large city, and see wmaf almost everyday. Most white guys I see with hapa children range from giga subhuman to LTN for some reason though. It’s weird because I see decent looking white guys dating Asian women so I don’t think only subhuman white guys date Asian women but the ones with hapa children always fit the subhuman stereotype regardless of their age.

well i literally wrote in the thread they prefer hapa men

idk if im more hapa or ethnic this is my ancient dna breakdown based on thousands of ancient dna samples and my raw dna

IMG 9362

idk if im more hapa or ethnic this is my ancient dna breakdown based on thousands of ancient dna samples and my raw dna

View attachment 2293160
essentially
22% caucasus
38% central asian (mix of east asian and indo european)
26% med
10% siberian/pure east asian
so idk if im ethnic chink mutt or what

It’s interesting, being in Thailand, some of those women were so ridiculously stunning, especially the half white ones.
Honestly, if the girl has a decent frame, with the mogger face you’d expect, I wouldn’t worry as much about your offspring - so long as you will stay in said Asian country (I recommend Thailand; Bangkok mogged Vietnam, Japan, Cambodia, Phuket, China etc. I’ve been to all, and they’re awesome, but Bangkok is next level, just live on a Thai Island and visit Bangkok when you want to live the city life for a few weeks, then go back to your Island, eat fresh fruit, raw diary and meat to detox)
I’m saying that as a white guy with green eyes, ideal nose, very dimorphic features etc. I’d just have to accept that those features will be dulled out - but not completely.
My gf of 7 years (half Sicilian half Croatian/Northern Italian) will likely fuck with my genes anyway, her brother was a genuine truecel until 2 weeks ago (26 years old I think), black eyes, shark IPD, NCT, utterly horrific nose, bad colouring.
Luckily she got hazel eyes (blue eyed mum), and a half decent nose (only failo tbh).
I’m very much so hoping that our kids retain some of my almost PSL 6 Nordic features in the future, couple with their ethnic tier low as fuck hairline and darker tan, I guess.
That being said, with an Asian, basically, I’d expect to lose almost all of those Nordic features, but out would come a 6’1”+ frame mogger with a half caucasoid skull, so invisible in the West, still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back