Pyrilutamide should be getting released this month

i never disagreed about blood flow just mentioned that its not everything and very far from cure in my first post just said it bad

Obviously it's not everything..

You're not going to get any regrowth without blood flow if there is zero in a specific area. Hence why people for the most part never seem to recover their temples. There's over 1000 different mechanism that affect hair.

You can apply as many anti-androgens but without the correct blood flow it's meaningless.

Last edited:
can't it's still in trials...prob gonna be released in 2025 sadly.

it is the most intense hair growth I've ever seen btw. Destroys minoxidil results easily

After 28 week injection cycle. They continue to grow hair even after 4 years. the monkeys back head wasnt shave off...it was literally BALD

View attachment 1778732

hnnnnnnnggggg

at least it wasn’t on rats this time

hnnnnnnnggggg

at least it wasn’t in rats this time

ye....high chance this works cuz monkeys in the past give the same results as humans do since they share similar androgenic receptors as we do.

It's gonna be released on ActiFolic for 50 euro. Not so bad. RU is more expensive or similar price i tink
Imma try this with minoxidil and ghk-cu

Send me the link you bought it from

Imma try this with minoxidil and ghk-cu

Send me the link you bought it from
I decided against this JFL. Damn, I guess I am really all talk huh LMAO.

Nah, but I think I can maintain for a while with Dut+Min. And if it gets really bad then I will get Hair transplant.

Nah, but I think I can maintain for a while with Dut+Min. And if it gets really bad then I will get Hair transplant.
May I ask why isn’t it supposed to be more tested and safer than Ru?

Just try a little bit on a receded spot and report if you get any good regrowth if you get sides just hop off, don't be such a pussy when you already bought it

Don't understand folks who allow themselves to become NW∞ before doing something about it
easy. i had sides on fin. got gyno and no libido, orgasms felt like shit, warery sperm and no libido and this was all on topical finasteride that goes less systematic

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Obviously it's not everything..

You're not going to get any regrowth without blood flow if there is zero in a specific area. Hence why people for the most part never seem to recover their temples. There's over 1000 different mechanism that affect hair.

You can apply as many anti-androgens but without the correct blood flow it's meaningless.
but u get good blood flow from dermarolling and handstands? or is it not that simple

easy. i had sides on fin. got gyno and no libido, orgasms felt like shit, warery sperm and no libido and this was all on topical finasteride that goes less systematic
Gyno can be dealt with by surgery.

No point in having a libido if you are bald tbh.

And what about RU? or Minoxidil did you try those two?

Gyno can be dealt with by surgery.

No point in having a libido if you are bald tbh.

And what about RU? or Minoxidil did you try those two?
people really exaggerate balding here jfl. 1st i got a gf so yes libido is important and 2. its not like u cant get girls anymore if u got a good body and decent face. idk about ur countries but i see balding/bald guys with girlfriends on a daily basis in germany. not jbs but decent women. its mostly guys who buzzcut it down or go 100% bald

RU too high inhib and minoxidil isnt that good for hairline as i heard

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
people really exaggerate balding here jfl. 1st i got a gf so yes libido is important and 2. its not like u cant get girls anymore if u got a good body and decent face. idk about ur countries but i see balding/bald guys with girlfriends on a daily basis in germany. not jbs but decent women. its mostly guys who buzzcut it down or go 100% bald

RU too high inhib and minoxidil isnt that good for hairline as i heard
are you fucking milfs in their 30s or something. no hair = no 18-24 year old pussy unless u rich or something

Any New Information?

No. Iirc it works in a different manner. Rather than inhibiting the ARs, it destroys them. It should be way stronger than RU
Lmao if that shit gets systemic… yikes sweaty

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender