Q: How comes some people struggle to eat food, whilst others can't stop eating food?

Kraken
There are people who literally go a day without eating food just because "they forgot" I honestly don't know how that is possible. Some people also struggle to eat food on a bulk. If someone told me that I would be bulking up and have to eat lots of food, that would be like a fucking dream come true. But for some, it's hell.

Why are bodies wired so differently

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple, ManletBlackcel, Jagged0 and 9 others
They didnt forget, they just cant afford food. Like most of shitskins. While the cumskins eat way too much without realizing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18244
They didnt forget, they just cant afford food. Like most of shitskins. While the cumskins eat way too much without realizing
Great... a low IQ post to kick off this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Jagged0, Earth Dollar and 6 others
Its determined by metabolic rate and size of your wrist. Wristcels usually straggle to gain weight whether thick wristed dudes cant help themseleves but bloatmax from 1 piece of cake.

Deep seated habits developed in childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Bitchwhipper2
There are people who literally go a day without eating food just because "they forgot" I honestly don't know how that is possible.
Body dysmorphia, they are aware that they are hungry but they think by starving and losing even more weight they gonna look better

I know cause I have been there few years ago

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
my caloric maintenance is insanely high due to being relatively tall, heavy and working a physical job, climbing probably burns close to a thousand calories an hour with my stats.

no amount of appetite makes eating that much enjoyable.

Deep seated habits developed in childhood.
My younger brother for example, he's one of the people that can't eat food. Everytime my mom cooks, he will give me most of his meal because he can't finish.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and RichmondBread
Genetics tbh

sometimes i dont eat when im busy so if im working on something all day then i dont eat, but once i start eating tho its hard to stop

am like that - if i get wrapped in doing something, i can forget to eat for 1-2 days at a time, or drinking water, etc; however, when i do eat, i eat like an animal

think it's better to eat consistently than eat the way i do, because that way the discipline of consistency needed for maintaining certain diets is already ingrained in you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
@Vain786

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
There are people who literally go a day without eating food just because "they forgot" I honestly don't know how that is possible. Some people also struggle to eat food on a bulk. If someone told me that I would be bulking up and have to eat lots of food, that would be like a fucking dream come true. But for some, it's hell.

when i was a kid i would force myself to eat as much as i could, but then i would vomit before finishing
(i physically could not eat enough) often times i would vomit blood too so naturally i was anorexic

this is why i dont get it when fat fucks have trouble not eating. there is no physical limit, you just need to not put food in your mouth
it makes me mad af

• JFL
Reactions: ....
Body dysmorphia, they are aware that they are hungry but they think by starving and losing even more weight they gonna look better

thats dumb af and not true for the majority of ppl

some niggas are just not conditioned to eat as much because
  1. they busy gaming or doing other shit (therefore dont eat as much and dont develop that habit. forgetting to eat is real)
  2. physically cant eat enough and takes years of conditioning

if someone is fat, it makes me believe all they did with their life was live in the fridge and get used to eating as much as they could

• +1
Reactions: ....
when i was a kid i would force myself to eat as much as i could, but then i would vomit before finishing
(i physically could not eat enough) often times i would vomit blood too so naturally i was anorexic

this is why i dont get it when fat fucks have trouble not eating. there is no physical limit, you just need to not put food in your mouth
it makes me mad af
man wish my body was like yours.

I feel like I could eat 5k calories per day comfortably if I wanted. 10k on weekends.

If you have to force yourself to eat food, then clearly your body isn't wired the same. It's different.

It's like me getting mad at nigga with low libido. "Just be horny bro!!"

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Vain786
if someone is fat, it makes me believe all they did with their life was live in the fridge and get used to eating as much as they could
Nah. Bodies just wired differently. From an infant, my brother has been just like you. His body can't take in much food, so he always gave me his half eaten meals.

Some people just have huge appetites and others don't

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Nah. Bodies just wired differently. From an infant, my brother has been just like you. His body can't take in much food, so he always gave me his half eaten meals.

Some people just have huge appetites and others don't
theres no way bro, eating a lot has to be a learnt thing.
were u a fat kid? did you spend entire days gaming (and typically eating less)?

i had a bunch of gamer nerds as a friend group and we were all on the skinny side

theres no way bro, eating a lot has to be a learnt thing.
were u a fat kid? did you spend entire days gaming (and typically eating less)?

i had a bunch of gamer nerds as a friend group and we were all on the skinny side
My brother and I had the exact same upbringing. Both gamers etc. We both received the same meals and shit.

But he would never finish his meals. But I on the other hand always finished my meals and went for seconds and shit. Obviously, he's never struggled with weight gain. But it's always been a rocky road for me

you are dumb there are people who literally have no appetite (barely any ghrelin in their system)
has nothing to do with body dysmorphia

Brain chemistry plays into it too. Depressed niggas or adhd ones just dont feel the need to eat so much. I struggle to eat even 3 meals when i’m gymmaxing

you are dumb there are people who literally have no appetite (barely any ghrelin in their system)
has nothing to do with body dysmorphia
ok so its this ghrelin shit?

how can i reduce it

• Hmm...
It’s legit crazy. Some days I eat as many as 9,000 calories

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy, Earth Dollar and datboijj
ok so its this ghrelin shit?

how can i reduce it
idk it's a lot more complicated than that, because there is another hormone called leptin
which controls your "fulness"
and if you have low amounts of that you will not feel full no matter what basically
so if you took something to lower ghrelin and now you only appetite for one marshmallow a day
if the medication somehow also lowered your leptin by a huge amount
you would feel like you haven't even eaten a marshmallow even tho you did???
so you would take another, and another
also there are people who are leptin resistant, and it doesn't matter how much leptin is in their body
they will almost never feel full for at least more than 2 hours
it's just way more complicated than you make it out to be
if it was that easy people would take a pill and move on
(which they do with adderal lmao)

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I stuff my face full of food every day and won’t gain weight jfl

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
It’s legit crazy. Some days I eat as many as 9,000 calories
Wait, seriously. My highest streak was almost 6,000. You don’t seem like the kind to binge.

• JFL
I do forget to eat duo to work as I barely feel hungry, I think if your used to eating a lot your stomach expands and you feel hungrier more often, if you’re used to not eating it gets smaller and you barely feel hunger unless it’s very nessesary, I accidentally didn’t eat for 2 days as I was just drinking a bit of coffee throughout the day and been focused on work

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deprived, datboijj and 1 other person
Busy hyper-energetic people might forget to eat. It has happened to me when I have been busy

Tales

You’d need to eat multiple pizzas to achieve 9 000 calories
I’m just eating all day. Candy bars, Chinese food, fast food etc. it’s crazy

• +1

Genetics the same reason why Scandinavians easily reach 6ft+ while in east Asia being 6 feet would make you a giant

Why jews love Chinese food
Idk. There’s that thing about Jews eating Chinese food on Christmas because they’re the only restaurants open but one of my parents is Christian so I don’t do that.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Idk. There’s that thing about Jews eating Chinese food on Christmas because they’re the only restaurants open but one of my parents is Christian so I don’t do that.
Have you tried bat soup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • +1
We don’t have that here in the states. The craziest thing I’ve seen on a Chinese menu is sea urchin.
Many Chinese restaurants have a secret menu for those that can speak Chinese. You’ll find some crazy shit on there. I once order boiled frog ovaries with a Chinese friend of mine.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: .... and Deleted member 16369
I’m just eating all day. Candy bars, Chinese food, fast food etc. it’s crazy
A 100g bar of chocolate has what, like 500 calories

No way you eat that much unless you do mcdonalds 4-5 times a day lel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 16369
Leptin

• So Sad
15k??? Actually? Holy shit, that’s unfathomable even to me. What do you eat?
Like last saturday i started off with 5 egg buiscuits
and a box of donuts at 11am
then for the afternoon i had a normal double quater combo with large fries
but to end the day i had this :
2 double quater pounder with extra bacon, (1.1k calories each)
2 large fries (600 cal each)
6 apple pies (322 cal each)
1 mcflurry but with smarties (650cal)
do the math @Prettyboy

• Woah
do the math @Prettyboy
I counted 8500 calories excluding the donuts. Idk how many are in a box. Sounds tasty though

• Love it
do the math @Prettyboy
show fizeek bro

• +1
I counted 8500 calories excluding the donuts. Idk how many are in a box. Sounds tasty though
tasty af you know about time Horton's right? cause you been to canada
love em
Full House Reaction GIF

• +1
tasty af you know about time Horton's right? cause you been to canada
love em
Full House Reaction GIF
Yeah. I’ve never been to one but we have some Tim Hortons in the states. Maybe I’ll try it out, since you said it’s good. I think there’s one in Times Square