QOVES CONFIRMS BONESMASHING THEORY!!

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

the rich get ozempic, the poor get body positivity
Contributor

SKIP TO 2:00.

He’s saying that excess pressure on the jaw has allowed this dude to grow mogger gonions.

Bonesmashing is legit yo

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, GalacticHero, reptiles and 1 other person
Pressure through muscle use allows bone growth.

Nothing about hitting your bones growing them jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Aloft, localkushman and 5 others
from day one i have been preaching the mewing+chewin+smashing pill

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, pneumocystosis and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
why do you need this coping curry who denies the race pill because "it's unfair to other races" and sells overpriced rating service that you can get for 25 dollars on my fiverr to confirm if bonesmashing works or not for you when there have been other people who have had actual substantial evidence via transformations like mine salludons american zygo etc. ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, mvp2v1, pneumocystosis and 2 others
Pressure through muscle use allows bone growth.

Nothing about hitting your bones growing them jfl.
yes muscle tone during development = everything.

why do you need this coping curry who denies the race pill because "it's unfair to other races" and sells overpriced rating service that you can get for 25 dollars on my fiverr to confirm if bonesmashing works or not for you when there have been other people who have had actual substantial evidence via transformations like mine salludons american zygo etc. ?
did u bonesmash chin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

SKIP TO 2:00.

He’s saying that excess pressure on the jaw has allowed this dude to grow mogger gonions.

Bonesmashing is legit yo

is this channel good ? good source ?

that will create antegonial notching jfl

He said that extensive use of the muscle can cause the bone to grow as well but he only had one example and how does bonesmashing exercise your masseters?

He said that extensive use of the muscle can cause the bone to grow as well but he only had one example and how does bonesmashing exercise your masseters?
fuck the masseters part, listen to what he says at 2:44. "extreme pressure on his jaw", that's how bonesmashing works

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
all he's done is confirmed the general consensus here
mewing, chewing, bonesmashing and the various other coping techniques are only effective pre or during puberty
post puberty, excessively chewing gum or smashing your face with a hammer will just give you tmj and brain damage

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak and Prince88
How long does it take though
For months I’d get swelling look like a mogger for a couple days then it dies down and no real growth

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
For months I’d get swelling look like a mogger for a couple days then it dies down and no real growth
u gotta be consisting it can take more than six months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
u gotta be consisting it can take more than six months
why are you purposefully lying to the greycel?
there are literal threads of you explaining what surgeries and procedures you got

why are you purposefully lying to the greycel?
there are literal threads of you explaining what surgeries and procedures you got
never done a surgery and never will

is this channel good ? good source ?
its pretty decent for surface level knowledge on facial aesthetics
the content is super easy to digest and will build the foundations to your looksmaxxing journey

personally i only watch his videos because of his soothing voice ngl

What was your method?