Qoves full face report got raised to 300$

D

Deleted member 21403

Gold
Just started wageslaving for surgeries. Step one is to pay someone to show me how to fix my shit without ruining harmony.

Thought the Qoves report is the best, but just stumbled upon this girls morph from them and it looks shit?? Looks uncanny af especially with the nose?

Heres the full reddit post:

Attachments

• morph.jpeg
    morph.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, the next o'pry, never_lucky and 11 others
Bro you're retarded if you think getting a 300$ report (and QOVES on top of that) you're going to be advised to get surgeries. I have no experience with any of these services, but the most legit seems to be from a guy called "Nero Angelo" or "psdhunter" but the nigga is very bluepilled.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, 7Van Gough'O pry7, Oberyn and 10 others
lol tf she looks worse in the edited.

shame on him for doing that for $300

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, fauxfox, Danish_Retard and 6 others
JFL this can't be serious. :feelskek:

He literally gave here a recessed jaw. :feelskek:

Imagine paying $300 for this shitty morph. :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksReality, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, never_lucky and 5 others
why tf would a foid pay for that, just an ego boost or something

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 18244
you made an account just to post this?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Toth's thot, never_lucky and 5 others
Bro you're retarded if you think getting a 300$ report (and QOVES on top of that) you're going to be advised to get surgeries. I have no experience with any of these services, but the most legit seems to be from a guy called "Nero Angelo" or "psdhunter" but the nigga is very bluepilled.
Youre right I just wanna get second opinions from guys who know what their talking about before going through surgeries.

Thx for the suggestions

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and Erik-Jón
send me your pics and I'll tell you what you need for free

stop paying fortunes to grifters

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, never_lucky, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 5 others
send me your pics and I'll tell you what you need for free

stop paying fortunes to grifters

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member, Lmao and 2 others
Just started wageslaving for surgeries. Step one is to pay someone to show me how to fix my shit without ruining harmony.

Thought the Qoves report is the best, but just stumbled upon this girls morph from them and it looks shit?? Looks uncanny af especially with the nose?

Bro I can advise you better than that curry, for free. Dont waste your money just post your face here and do some most users will help you out for nothing. There are users here who can do 10x better morphs that Qoves and they are more achievable.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member, Deleted member 18776 and 2 others
$300 for him to use this place like google and just regurgitate what he's learned. Lmao

Pretty smart ngl

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Consult a reputable surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Nims
JFL at this dog paying 300 for a report. Her side profile is fine besides the nose and chin. Her nasal bridge is too straight and her nose is downturned which looks masculine.

Chin could use more projection also.

As for the front she needs:
-custom infra implants + cantho
-cheekbone shaving/reduction
-lip lift
-v-line jaw surgery and perhaps some chin augmentation with filler

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 21403
actually we didnt realise, this is a good thing

he wasted a foids money and is gonna make her get surgery to look uglier:ROFLMAO:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and smvmaxxertilllate
$300? What a ripoff. Probably just templates-based reports with slight modifications. Smart move to make such "pocket money".

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 18776
We get it op you’re the girl. Just go gym and get a nice ass, change hair to bangs. You’ll slay in no time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Oberyn, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Id just post my pics here but i dont want my face on this forum too high inhib for that. Maybe ill dm thx for offering

that hoe just spent fucking $300 to analyze her freaking face, jfl, :ROFLMAO:
those cretins will do anything for a chad and at the same time will keep telling us "looks don't matter sweety"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Baldingman1998, ROTTING and 4 others
We get it op you’re the girl. Just go gym and get a nice ass, change hair to bangs. You’ll slay in no time
I def wouldnt be here if I was the girl

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member and 1 other person

Picsart 22 08 11 19 31 55 394
did this surgically accurate morph just for fun. i wouldnt charge more them 30$ for this, and i would even say the exact movements in millimeters and the angles in deegres with high precision.
i mog qoves so hard, should i start an youtube channel?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension!, Schönling, CristianT and 6 others
Bro I can advise you better than that curry, for free. Dont waste your money just post your face here and do some most users will help you out for nothing. There are users here who can do 10x better morphs that Qoves and they are more achievable.
what do you think of my morph in this thread?

• +1
Reactions: Nims

shes not bad.

what do you think of my morph in this thread?
Its a massive improvement, mogs that currys morph so much. You could probably charge for stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Paying 300 bucks to an indian street shitter to get shit tier advice :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!, Oberyn, fauxfox and 6 others
View attachment 1819280
did this surgically accurate morph just for fun. i wouldnt charge more them 30$ for this, and i would even say the exact movements in millimeters and the angles in deegres with high precision.

That's the most masculine jaw I've ever seen jfl, both morphs are shit. Looks like she has an underbite. quoves is closer to the correct proportion of the jaw but the nose is fucked up.

Last edited:
That's the most masculine jaw I've ever seen jfl, both morphs are shit. Looks like she has an underbite. quoves is closer to the correct proportion of the jaw but the nose is fucked up.
my gf jaw is exactly like that and she fogs super hard in movement. cry for superior genes and more open airways.
keep ur opnion to urself, thats is surgically perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
my gf jaw is exactly like that and she fogs super hard in movement. cry for superior genes and more open airways.
keep ur opnion to urself, thats is surgically perfect

I'm sure she does buddy, that's why you're here making morphs for a rando and arguing about your superior morphing skills on a lookism forum

well shes asleep rn so i can do whatever i want ngl. several users can vouch for me
I'm sure she does buddy, that's why you're here making morphs for a rando and arguing about your superior morphing skills on a lookism forum

but yeah if u like recessed subhuman girls this would be a better morph
Picsart 22 08 12 01 33 24 014

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
What was the price before the raised?

View attachment 1819280
ayo that morph mogs so fucking hard

could you morph me without my slight recession and a straight nose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776

Made her facial convexity angle worse in the morph? lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Magnum workshop is the best by far that dude is literally insane with the amount he knows about facial aesthetics

• JFL

His morph isn't realistic at all. He made her lips smaller, philtrum bigger and made her more downward grown (despite making the submental straighter?).

In what world does your submental look better as your jaw rotates clockwise. FHP seems the same in both pictures. After all, 2nd pic is just supposed to be a morph of the first so why is he changing this chicks nose and making her jaw more downswung?

Losing weight would help her more than whatever the morph is supposed to indicate she should do.

His morph isn't realistic at all. He made her lips smaller, philtrum bigger and made her more downward grown (despite making the submental straighter?).

In what world does your submental look better as your jaw rotates clockwise. FHP seems the same in both pictures. After all, 2nd pic is just supposed to be a morph of the first so why is he changing this chicks nose and making her jaw more downswung?

Losing weight would help her more than whatever the morph is supposed to indicate she should do.
Edit: maybe he didn't CW rotate the mandible but this girl literally just needs to lose weight. Why did he change her nasofrontal angle so drastically?

Absolute retardation. Literally just search threads here about the ideal features, measurements, ratios etc.
Read surgical research papers/documents.
Been here for prolly a month now and I've pretty much figured out all my failos and what I need to fix them. Also learned about treatments of several facial/craniofacial defects I don't have and vastly improved my DBZ autistic failo scanner.
Jfl

Her face is fucked

Descended jfl
Aspie @thecel does it for free

Magnum workshop is the best by far that dude is literally insane with the amount he knows about facial aesthetics
It's an aspie mewing channel jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
It's an aspie mewing channel jfl
I appreciate his high effort, high iq approach. Wasn't recommending his facial analysis service or anything, nor do I recommend QOVES'. But the free stuff both of them put out has to be appreciated. Also, him and QOVES know more than most of this forum combined.

Critiquing their morphs and services is very different than disregarding their contribution to looks theory/aesthetics. They've done a lot to help I gotta be honest. Unlike channels like WW which just make me wanna hang my head in shame for even having this community associate with him and his bs pseudo redpill theories and aspie flowcharts.

• JFL
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
ayo that morph mogs so fucking hard

could you morph me without my slight recession and a straight nose?
of course just send me in dms. but gotta be a true side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
fuark imagine scamming people out of 300 bucks this easily
Low IQ of me that I still haven't set up looks related youtube channel which I said I would months ago

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Wheat Waffles charges like 15 bucks and he goes way more indepth and in less words than this retard