barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis

Why's it look subhuman? Downgrowth?

Recessed/borderline recessed

Gonial + downgrown + long nose

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, deepfuckingvalue and barettrealrx
imo doesnt look subhuman, maybe a little primal, something going on with jaw. pretty attractive still

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, STUPIDREFEREES, deepfuckingvalue and 4 others
She has her head down

i mean its looks okay

• Ugh..
Reactions: barettrealrx
Downward grown + longish midface + recessed chin relative to jaws

Downward Maxilliary growth- not too severe but noticable, and little to no tilt on the maxilla as a result. Chin is arguably recessed but definitely not subhuman, potentially a pheno issue as to to why you think it is so bad.

• +1
happens a lot, people are too retarded to correctly identify forward growth.

they think this is her profile, but it's not.

in reality it's this, which isn't bad, but has no chin projection.

you often see this on models who are down-grown (which is most of them), they just point their chin up and look down so their chin appears to go in a straight line forward, but they don't actually have a 90 degree angle jaw.

especially barrett does this, he's made everyone believe he's got insane forward growth, but it's just a pose and he doesn't actually have any chin projection at all.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, datboijj and barettrealrx

View attachment 2847243

View attachment 2847245

you often see this on models who are down-grown (which is most of them), they just point their chin up and look down so their chin appears to go in a straight line forward, but they don't actually have a 90 degree angle jaw.

especially barrett does this, he's made everyone believe he's got insane forward growth, but it's just a pose and he doesn't actually have any chin projection at all.

View attachment 2847258
Sad us gooks are fucked since we have a low gonial angle and shit forward growth

It’s normie why do you incels call everything subhuman

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix and ggg.tv🤫

View attachment 2847243

View attachment 2847245

View attachment 2847258
Basically just Frankfurt plane

he added a question mark at the end, link the tiktok for context
He put question mark implying he is gonna explain why it is so attractivehttps://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLAgrjuQ/

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Lmao reading this thread gave me headache. Stop obessing over fucking ratios lmao. Her harmony is better than 80% of people. Jfl at calling this subhuman, when she is definitely in the "attractive" range far above normie women let alone subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix
Lmao reading this thread gave me headache. Stop obessing over fucking ratios lmao. Her harmony is better than 80% of people. Jfl at calling this subhuman, when she is definitely in the "attractive" range far above normie women let alone subhuman.
Is this an inside joke her side profiles subhuman

Is this an inside joke her side profiles subhuman
Psl aspies have no clue about facial aesthetics besides measuring some ratios. This girl fogs hard.

Psl aspies have no clue about facial aesthetics besides measuring some ratios. This girl fogs hard.
It's caus you have a preference for sheboon s based on pfp

It's caus you have a preference for sheboon s based on pfp
I don't have a preference for sheboons. I can just tell that she looks good lmao. Not a stacy but please averafe girl is much more recessed, jawline not nearly as defined and flat maxilla.

Saying this is subhuman would imply she is below average lol.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix and barettrealrx
  • +1