Quality and Primitivity Theory matrix (updated 2022 version)

Which pheno is your first preference for a GF?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Here's a Quality and Primitivity theory matrix I made this week, inspired by the original one from a few years ago on Incel Wiki. It is updated for 2022:

Original matrix from Incel Wiki:

Link:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Br0sk1, Lmao, LightSkinNoob and 11 others
HQNP should have more cute Asians

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tai Lung, Ken, the BULL and 4 others
HQNP should have more cute Asians
I made sure the chart was somewhat diversified, but the overall gist should be how the foid you are interested in carries herself, her mannerisms and her choice of clothing.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Here's a Quality and Primitivity theory matrix I made this week, inspired by the original one from a few years ago on Incel Wiki. It is updated for 2022:
View attachment 1816333

View attachment 1816334

Link:
I want a hqp

@looksmaxxtocope @RIPPED IRL @stuckneworleans @Gonthar @Brian Peppers @Chadeep @Blackmannnns @Nisse @.🇹🇩. @lordgandy2000 @KING REIDYZ @Enfant terrible @indianoutlaw @ifyouwannabemylover @StrangerDanger @bwrauycnee @La creatura @Britmaxxer @ChristianChad @koalendo @cloUder @Prettyboy @Beastimmung @germanlooks @aBetterMii @pashtun @O'Pry Reincarnation @LightSkinNoob @inferiorpispot234 @NuclearBrainReturns @Ken @Br0sk1 @sebsyx @Niko69 @HerpDerpson @subhuman to mtn @WhiteBlackpiller @Bipedal Dog @Maesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and StrangerDanger
I feel it needs to be updated because the original chart is years-old. It would also help users on this forum get the gist of what's primal and what isn't.

Then become chad and tame the hqp
Temptation is too high for hqp, she’d cheat even on chad with another chad, cause she’ll get bored and want new dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
Temptation is too high for hqp, she’d cheat even on chad with another chad, cause she’ll get bored and want new dick
There’s no such thing as a hqnp Stacy that isn’t ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
And that's why the majority of HQNP examples in my matrix are ethnics. It should accurately reflect the amount of women in each category in the West.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Can’t be stacy if she’s ethnic anyways

U can find hqnp Stacy in like smaller nordic islands, she needs to be villager

• +1

And that's why the majority of HQNP examples in my matrix are ethnics. It should accurately reflect the amount of women in each category in the West.

Don’t say nordic and hqnp in same sentence, nordic countries most promiscuous in the world but cheating isn’t that high

• +1
Don’t say nordic and hqnp in same sentence, nordic countries most promiscuous in the world but cheating isn’t that high
@PCT01 Included poll

• +1
I value primal attraction the most, so my favorite type is HQP.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and HerpDerpson
What do you think of my categorizations?
I'm not sold on the whole thing. Is there a difference on behavior, not just looks?

• +1
That’s why I said small islands, like iceland or shetland etc

• Hmm...
I should have posted that!
When you're a subhuman it doesn't matter what your preferences are and how you behave. People still are going to treat you like a subhuman in Auschwitz.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I'm not sold on the whole thing. Is there a difference on behavior, not just looks?
There is a difference on behaviour plus looks. Fashion choices and presentation of a foid contribute to about 60% of her primitiveness as it's usually indicative of her behaviour, but you can have LARPers who would pretend to be a different pheno.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
You don’t live there tho
I’ve spent a lot of time there, what you say is not true, hqnp is a dream girls are reactive

Example daisy keech is hqp, but she simps every day on tik tok for her chad. If you mog your partner by 1 psl and they worship you that’s ideal

surely there will be More men wanting to bang a hqnp as opposed a hqp

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Xangsane
Jimena has proven otherwise, hasn't she? Guys were all over her.
Yes. However, in reality, it's very difficult to get these women into bed with you as @masculinity said on another thread
The only true HQNP women I know IRL are all stacylites
They are all unavailable entilted little princess, they are basically volcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320 and enchanted_elixir
Yes. However, in reality, it's very difficult to get these women into bed with you as @masculinity said on another thread
Must be brutal when your hypergamy has nowhere to go. It's like those noble women who didn't need money so they spent their lives in celibacy rather than marrying a subchad.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 18320, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Must be brutal when your hypergamy has nowhere to go. It's like those noble women who didn't need money so they spent their lives in celibacy rather than marrying a subchad.
I believe @enchanted_elixir made a thread on why such women behave in this way:

1. Very HQNP woman is going to be interested in Sub-Chadlites. It is what it is. If you aren't at least a 7/10 in total physical attractiveness, there is no HQNP woman for you unless you're her specific type and not ugly or using a Just be [Insert Demographic Here] Card. Get to looksmaxxing!
  2. Women who hold their virginity cards for long periods of time are doing it so they can be of the highest value to the guys they are very attracted to.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
That blue muppet foid mogs all pheno's listed here.

But seriously, HQNP is the best LTR material.

• +1
Boredom in relationships either mean her dopamine receptors are fried or she isn't attracted anymore.

Who is that?
I remember seeing a post made by you about coloured muppets and the blue one with blonde hair mogged everyone.

• JFL
Yeah, this one indeed. Painting your self blue is the ultimate looksmax for both male and female and can ascend anyone from 1 PSl truecel to a 10 PSL terachad.
New looks requirement to get laid with a LTB landwhale in 2023:

Just smurfmaxx bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
New looks requirement to get laid with a LTB landwhale in 2023:
View attachment 1816382
Just smurfmaxx bro
January 1st 2023, around 1-2AM Amsterdam time, i will post a picture of myself painted blue in the rating section. As a bonus i will also post a pictue before. It's a mog battle against myself.

• JFL
January 1st 2023, around 1-2AM Amsterdam time, i will post a picture of myself painted blue in the rating section. As a bonus i will also post a pictue before. It's a mog battle against myself.
If I'm still around, please tag me in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
all are ugly tbh

• Hmm...
Why would anyone choose a LQ female?

LTR = HQNP
ONS = HQP

• +1
@Prettyboy Surprising you said HQP

@Britmaxxer LQNP?

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
View attachment 1816333

View attachment 1816334

Link:
lqnp is my target

-likely to be freaky
-often a much better personality
-no insane competition from other man
-they feel lucky to be with you, as a tall, trim, well dressed smoothskinned and fit looksmaxx supersoldier is leagues above what they normally get.
-can be politically molded
-low/0 bodycount

true hqnps all get locked down before they are even 20. any hqnps left after that are covert sluts.

• +1