Quality

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Holy fucking shit.
I downloaded Tinder out of boredom and got Tinder Gold to see what the rest of the world has to deal with in terms of women.
Did New York, California, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Norway and Sweden.

I had to swipe like 100 times to stumble upon a good looking girl in the United States. The quality of women compared to Europe is utter shit, no offense to any of you who are from the US. There were some good looking black girls and a few Stacies here and there, but the rest... damn. Now I understand why some people say that some of these girls feel entitled. If guys actually swipe on them and are willing to fuck them because there's nothing else, then that adds to the fact that even an overweight chick will turn down average looking guys because the demand is too high.

• +1
Reactions: blackcat
Yeah they're all fucking ugly. What was your age range? If it wasnt 18-23 then of there are more post wall sloots

Yeah they're all fucking ugly. What was your age range? If it wasnt 18-23 then of there are more post wall sloots

18-25, still the same shit.
Went back to Paris lmao. 1 out of 3 girls is a 7+

• +1
Reactions: blackcat
18-25, still the same shit.
Went back to Paris lmao. 1 out of 3 girls is a 7+
Most girls in US are utterly disgusting
And also fat

Check Toronto and London and compare them to paris, Iv heard men have severe difficulties there too.

Most girls in US are utterly disgusting
And also fat

I suggest you take a tour of the council estates of the UK sometime....

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
London is baaaad maaaan

why is that?

Full of fat people with terrible teeth, bone structure and hair who eat nothing but microwave lasagne and pop tarts.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
let me repeat:
UK is baaaaaaaaaaaaad

Same here, but I've spent a lot of time in the UK too. The provincial council estates are scary fucking places. No (or few) guns, but some really aggressive people. The young guys (chavs) live for fighting. If you really want to see some ugly fuckers, check out criminal mug shots in the local newspapers of UK cities. Loads of flat featureless faces with no symmetry or anything approaching "balance," and lots of lank, thin, greasy hair. Plus the teeth are atrocious. There seems to be little to no philosophy of aesthetic in UK dentistry.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
yeah i have seen the type

Hair c3241

• +1
Reactions: Nibba