Quarantine and you

Bigcel

Bigcel

Get big or die tryin. No pain, No gain.
Joined
May 25, 2020
Posts
147
Reputation
189
IMG 20200505 214650

How much fat did you gain in this quarantine?
 
I lost 2/3% bf
 
well, i started workoing out after some break from bjj
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Alot.
I lost muscles and gained so much fat
Fuck my life
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother
I am still the same lean with abs display
 
guy to the right mogs if he has a good personality.
I lost gained 5 kg and lost 7 tbh
 
Definitely did damage limitation in that regard. Doing hundreds of pull-ups, chin-ups and push-ups on a weekly basis + some work with resistance bands has definitely kept me in shape.
 

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
3
Views
17
Nyrо
Nyrо
A
Replies
2
Views
24
mxl4chi1
M
slaviccartfiend
Replies
3
Views
18
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
roymustang
Replies
2
Views
10
roymustang
roymustang
M
Replies
0
Views
9
macbookpro_2015
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top