Quarterback pill

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Quarterback pill has been discussed a lot, as they are the typical Texan/ Californian tall white chads.

We all know now that BBC's have better genes and better swag, so provided they are smart enough to read plays, and civilised enough to not let their emotions get the better of them, they make better QBs.

However this study suggests chadrone Mahomes is a potential GOAT cos of his (mixed) looks.

Meanwhile I'm mixed, but not 6'5'', and lose out to just about everyone...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16061
Quarterback pill has been discussed a lot, as they are the typical Texan/ Californian tall white chads.

We all know now that BBC's have better genes and better swag, so provided they are smart enough to read plays, and civilised enough to not let their emotions get the better of them, they make better QBs.

However this study suggests chadrone Mahomes is a potential GOAT cos of his (mixed) looks.

Meanwhile I'm mixed, but not 6'5'', and lose out to just about everyone...

Dnr

I thought most teams followed the Patriots model. A team of strong/competent if not "pretty" players, and one lantern-jawed "face" of the team as the quarterback. Maybe he's not the strongest, maybe he can't take the hardest hits, but he's the face.

I thought most teams followed the Patriots model. A team of strong/competent if not "pretty" players, and one lantern-jawed "face" of the team as the quarterback. Maybe he's not the strongest, maybe he can't take the hardest hits, but he's the face.
He was an exception, and the patriots model over those 15-20 years was a QB who was pretty and had all the trappings (endorsements, wife, well spoken) with an amazing but ugly defence, and an average at best offence, that the QB could elevate thanks to his mindset and clutch mentality.

It also fit with the locale, that patriots team fit with Boston, shit like that won't fly in LA or SF or Miami or whatever.

The model now seems to be an elite, high PSL/SMV QB who is the face, but also above average looking elite players to support, people like Travis Kelce, Davonte Adams, Aaron Donald.

Reality now is if u look at elite players in any position they are not ugly anymore, sure they not PSL god's like Brady or Nemeth, but they are decent...