Question about AIs

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
So I'm 16 and I wanted to use an AI as part of my heightmaxxing stack. Just to add an inch or two to my height cuz I can't expect much (I'm 5'11 rn). I was thinking of taking aromasin 10 mg but since it's way too expensive I looked at letrozole then. Ppl are saying it is non suicidal and has a rebound effect but if I take it every day, will I be fine, also I already have gyno so I think a bit higher dose for me would be alright as well. So my question is what dosage should I take and for how long should I take it and lastly if I want to stop it how do I stop it (for example if I notice some severe side effects)

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Letro is too strong. If you take a low enough dose it might be okay tho, like 0.625 mg E3D

Letro is too strong. If you take a low enough dose it might be okay tho, like 0.625 mg E3D
Yea that's my concern. I don't want to face really bad side effects while at the same time prolonging my growth. I'm thinking of getting the 2.5 mg one and cutting it in fours. How long should I take it tho?

Also by E3d I assume you mean every third day or something else?

One more thing I want to tell. Since I'll be taking this shit without my parents concession, I'll have to pass on the blood tests, what is the safest way to go if I manage to get the medicine

Yea that's my concern. I don't want to face really bad side effects while at the same time prolonging my growth. I'm thinking of getting the 2.5 mg one and cutting it in fours. How long should I take it tho?
No clue, I never needed to do any research on heightmaxxing because I'm 6"3 :feelsokman:

Also by E3d I assume you mean every third day or something else?
Yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
take arimidex or aromasin nigga, aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor meaning itll lower estrogen for longer and more consistently than arimidex. ugfreak.to is where i get mine. you should also start a peptide stack pronto, or just HGH, @FreakkForLife has cheap asf sources but ive yet to gauge their validity, also peptidesworld.com has good prices but they dont come close to freak's stuff

One more thing I want to tell. Since I'll be taking this shit without my parents concession, I'll have to pass on the blood tests, what is the safest way to go if I manage to get the medicine
Just general blood tests? You could honestly just stay on the AI, don't even know if they test E2 in young males. And even if they did, it would be useful for you to know your levels

they wont see it on a blood test nigga, doctors are too retarded to know the difference trust me

take arimidex or aromasin nigga, aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor meaning itll lower estrogen for longer and more consistently than arimidex. ugfreak.to is where i get mine. you should also start a peptide stack pronto, or just HGH, @FreakkForLife has cheap asf sources but ive yet to gauge their validity, also peptidesworld.com has good prices but they dont come close to freak's stuff
Bro I would've taken everything you've said had I not been a brokecel. Letrozole is the only cheap one in my country. The website you've linked has everything but I can't order something from another country without my parents finding out lmao

No my point was, I CANT get a blood test, cuz I'll have to tell my parents I want to get my estrogen tested and tbh my dad is already anti drugs, he won't even get me minoxidil, idk how suspicious hell get lmao.
they wont see it on a blood test nigga, doctors are too retarded to know the difference trust me

Bro I would've taken everything you've said had I not been a brokecel. Letrozole is the only cheap one in my country. The website you've linked has everything but I can't order something from another country without my parents finding out lmao
Ah damn, letro is the worst ai nigga, very toxic comparatively and has more sides, but you don't need to dose that high, you are 5"11 so you surely can get a few inches from it alone. I'm on a big stack with peptides and AIs but I'm 18 in January so It's probably ova for me

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Also I've messaged @FreakkForLife but he hasn't responded yet. I'm living in Pakistan and there aren't many underground sources available here. Also have you used an AI if yes can I dm you?

Bro I have alot to discuss if you don't mind coming in dms it would be better.
Ah damn, letro is the worst ai nigga, very toxic comparatively and has more sides, but you don't need to dose that high, you are 5"11 so you surely can get a few inches from it alone. I'm on a big stack with peptides and AIs but I'm 18 in January so It's probably ova for me

No my point was, I CANT get a blood test, cuz I'll have to tell my parents I want to get my estrogen tested and tbh my dad is already anti drugs, he won't even get me minoxidil, idk how suspicious hell get lmao.
Oh damn, well just start really low and increase the dose until you get side effects, then lower it back down a bit. At first you'll get the worst sides, even at a low dose but those will subside. My initial dose is half of my current dose but it made me lethargic as shit anyway

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Also I've messaged @FreakkForLife but he hasn't responded yet. I'm living in Pakistan and there aren't many underground sources available here. Also have you used an AI if yes can I dm you?
Are u looking for source sin pakistan or international sources?
Also, start a conversation for Dms,don't start a chat

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Letro would fuse ur plates don't use it

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Are u looking for source sin pakistan or international sources?
Also, start a conversation for Dms,don't start a chat
I'm looking for a source in Pakistan. How do i start a chat in dms? I'm new to this shit