@EliteMewing

How does life feel (physically and mentally) at 12% bf vs 10%

Would you say its unrealistic to maintain 10% year round

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
@EliteMewing

not unrealistic to maintain 10% year round if u have the genetics for it, i do it myself naturally with a very basic diet, just exercising a lot.

10% vs 12% theres not a huge difference in how i feel, except for slight changes in energy levels, libido and emotional well being, because of T levels increasing with higher bodyfat. the difference from 8 to 14 tho is massive, is feel like a real man at 14%, way happier and low inhib despite worse aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter, ShawarmaFilth and Eriot Lodger
@EliteMewing

Libido and energy levels get tanked

• +1
Reactions: watah, ShawarmaFilth and EliteMewing
not unrealistic to maintain 10% year round if u have the genetics for it, i do it myself naturally with a very basic diet, just exercising a lot.

10% vs 12% theres not a huge difference in how i feel, except for slight changes in energy levels, libido and emotional well being, because of T levels increasing with higher bodyfat. the difference from 8 to 14 tho is massive, is feel like a real man at 14%, way happier and low inhib despite worse aesthetics
Is libido shit at 10%?

You need to use TRT or be on a full cycle if you want to maintain a single digit body fat percentage without getting negative issues like low T and libido, no energy, etc...

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
You need to use TRT or be on a full cycle if you want to maintain a single digit body fat percentage without getting negative issues like low T and libido, no energy, etc...
10% isnt single digir

Same goes for 10% tho eught

it depends

if you are genetically low appetite twink,it will be easy to stay lean,this is where retards with low appetite genetics come to say " its easy to stay lean " ,. when they have the appetite like they are on semaglutide

if you are a normal person,or someone with even high appetite . it will be extremely hard to stay lean,unless you use stimulants / semaglutide

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and ShawarmaFilth
it depends

if you are genetically low appetite twink,it will be easy to stay lean,this is where retards with low appetite genetics come to say " its easy to stay lean " ,. when they have the appetite like they are on semaglutide

if you are a normal person,or someone with even high appetite . it will be extremely hard to stay lean,unless you use stimulants / semaglutide
Im abt 16% bf rn its steady rn

I think i’ll get to 11% and chill

it depends

I’ve been fat all my life so ig no way to see

It's very much dependant on genetics like so much else. If your starting point was always like 12-15% even without training or eating clean then it's not unfeasible to maintain 10% through good habits. Would require a good dose of discipline and conscientiousness for most people, but it's totally doable.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: watah and ShawarmaFilth
  • Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Is 11% chill
Depends on the person and genetics and if your enhanced but for the majority no
I’d say for a natty person with average genetics 12-15 percent is good

Depends on the person and genetics and if your enhanced but for the majority no
I’d say for a natty person with average genetics 12-15 percent is good
How do u differenciate 11% from 10% @EliteMewing

10% isnt single digir
Yes, but it's still low and difficult to achieve naturally.

Looksmaxxers will use steroids because they (including me) don't have a strong will.

• +1
How do u differenciate 11% from 10% @EliteMewing
You don't. The difference is not that dramatic. You can't see a difference between 30% and 25%, but you can see a difference between 10% and 5%.

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and ShawarmaFilth
Yes, but it's still low and difficult to achieve naturally.

Looksmaxxers will use steroids because they (including me) don't have a strong will.
If it effects libido then i’m good lol

12% is peak of all right

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing