Question about chadlite or chad

AM JOKIN AM JOKIN

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
mogger cheekbones... oh wait they're not there
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

OP stop trolling, it prolly isn't even him at this point I think

I have a friend who is Chadlite who got divorce raped after having 3 kids. I have another friend who is Chad but still married with 5 kids. My friends who are single as Chadlite or Chad still suffer over seemingly insignificant things. Good luck to everyone!

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
OP stop trolling, it prolly isn't even him at this point I think
Say whatever You want I don't feel like talking to dumb dilusional idiot who thinks i'm trolling

If I lose face fat i'll have them I just need a Slim face jfl
Just stand in between 2 incoming trains and you'll have a slim everything bro , nigga you're boneless you need SURGERY

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Just stand in between 2 incoming trains and you'll have a slim everything bro , nigga you're boneless you need SURGERY
It's because I need BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL

I have a friend who is Chadlite who got divorce raped after having 3 kids. I have another friend who is Chad but still married with 5 kids. My friends who are single as Chadlite or Chad still suffer over seemingly insignificant things. Good luck to everyone!
I can sniff ur indian accent with ur writing greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and BongMog
It's because I need BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL
You have a beyond subhuman lower third , you need implants/fillers there, your cheekbones are shit you need fillers/implants there , your undereyes are vomit tier you need fillers there , you don't need buccal fat removal you think you do cos you're a recessed boneless phag and think there's fat there but that's just skin. Getting saggy cos lack of bones

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Esteban1997
This kinda looks like an incel version of @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and Esteban1997
Chade-Lite™ with potential

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Deleted member 27066
You should try some mouth widening devices, your mouth should harmonize with your ipd and it's basically the third biggest harmony-killer after IPD and midface length
Even with a good jaw your narrow mouth would still caps you hard, if it don't work you may consider lateral commisuroplasty.
Or you can get MSE which would also widen your midface and increase your fwhr, aside from adding few mm of mouth width.

Guarantee a wider mouth alone would make you much much more harmonious.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Bro stop deluding yourself into thinking you could be a Chadlite talk more of chad,you don't look hideous but it's impossible to look like a Chadlite without uncountable surgical interventions,even at that you would still look fake.

Nigga has been rotting here since 2018 and didn't lose weight, "looksmaxxer" btw
I’ve literally seen everyone of his threads,the lack of any sort of progression is astounding

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and Esteban1997