Question about dieting

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
So i'm on keto right now, doing low carb, and i'm just wondering does it really matter what kind of diet i do or is it all just calories in and out, been reading so much about how carbs are bad for you, then i hear they aren't, idek anymore, can any one share their experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
if your dieting just for fat loss its calories in/out

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
So i'm on keto right now, doing low carb, and i'm just wondering does it really matter what kind of diet i do or is it all just calories in and out, been reading so much about how carbs are bad for you, then i hear they aren't, idek anymore, can any one share their experiences.
i fucking hate it ngl i wanna have heavy deficit to lose it fast but its hard ngl ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Hozay
It’s literally just eating low calorie. Eat 1200 a day for extreme weight loss

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Hozay, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
There are tips too like consuming caffeine, green tea, drinking water to lower ghrelin levels, eating vegetables/volume eating to fill you up, sleeping till your next meal, chewing gum, diet soda, etc.

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 6873
It’s literally just eating low calorie. Eat 1200 a day for extreme weight loss
ngl i wanna eat like 900kcal to lost fat asap (maintenance is 1800kcal)

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
ngl i wanna eat like 900kcal to lost fat asap (maintenance is 1800kcal)
Based but might fuck up your gains if you have any. If you aren’t gymcel but fat highest iq move is just to eat 900 cal a day then just eat maintenance with high protein to pack on muscle.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 6873
Based but might fuck up your gains if you have any. If you aren’t gymcel but fat highest iq move is just to eat 900 cal a day then just eat maintenance with high protein to pack on muscle.
i dont gymcel for muscle.
i just do some pushups to "stay in shape" and be active.
Im sick atm but if i were to follow classes IRL instead of online i'd add 14km of cycling every mon - fri

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
calories and protein are all that matter realistically for body composition. fat and carbs are interchangeable.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and St. Wristcel
i dont gymcel for muscle.
i just do some pushups to "stay in shape" and be active.
Im sick atm but if i were to follow classes IRL instead of online i'd add 14km of cycling every mon - fri
Nice bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Hozay
It don't really matter.

drink lots of ice cold water. ur body uses calories to warm up ur insides. also drink a class of water before eating a meal as it fills u up more.

lol im around that range too ngl
biggest struggle for me is finding how to fill it up, i usually make the mistake of morning - afternoon filling it up and cant eat anymore during dinner

• +1
Reactions: Hozay