Question about eye area, hooding and hunter eyes

yes, but this doesn't mean that O'Pry have "fathooding" Fat Hooding doesn't even exist, you always will need bones and fat to make hooded eyes happen.
@Pietrosiek
gandy and tom have complete hooding from bone

No

View attachment 139665

View attachment 139667

Tom Cruise have more bones low set and covering? yes, but this doesn't mean that O'Pry have "fathooding" Fat Hooding doesn't even exist, you always will need bones and fat to make hooded eyes happen.

@Pietrosiek
ok, cruize have similar eyes to me (but mogs me ). I was inspired to make this thread becouse in the workout i was hitted in browridge and i have that little limo (idk if it's called like that in english) under one eye which make my eye a little bit different. I wish this limo would cover whole eye so i could see the difference beetween this 2

no gandy has fat too
Not at all
unless i can touch to verify it
696b7abbb40245186c77f7c59d9624d1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Not at all
unless i can touch to verify it
696b7abbb40245186c77f7c59d9624d1.jpg

Obviously have fatness, as what i said, you need bones and fat to make hooded eyes.

@MrGlutton I'm nordic and have hooded eyes, i have autistically studied my eyes for hours lmao.
The hooding is definitely soft tissue and isn't affected alot by body fat.

And i don't mean literally a third lid, it's a structure resembing a third lid that covers the upper eyelid that looks like the typical UEE upper lid.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
so now i know why my eyes are so ugly even with good browridge. Another reason to rope

• +1
O'pry's eyes are hooded btw. Any amount of upper eye(lid) coverage can be called "hooded".

Imo, low-set and straight eyebrows are far more important. High-set, feminine arched brows with full hooding look like shit. Any amount of hooding makes the distance between the eyes and brows appear larger. Hooded eyes only look good in combination with low-set eyebrows. Check my "upper eyelid exposure" thread.
mine are not low set right ? does it mean feminine feature ?
so now i know why my eyes are so ugly even with good browridge. Another reason to rope
just do fat grafting

@MrGlutton I'm nordic and have hooded eyes, i have autistically studied my eyes for hours lmao.

And i don't mean literally a third lid, it's a structure resembing a third lid that covers the upper eyelid that looks like the typical UEE upper lid.
have you ever been obese before?

Tom Cruise eyes are insane

î hâte pheno différences
Obviously have fatness, as what i said, you need bones and fat to make hooded eyes.
no fat is enough look at my avi and chico
Chico is high set but hooded so my avi and it looks more aestethic

mine are not low set right ? does it mean feminine feature ?
Your eyebrows are very low-set and also thick which looks masculine.

• Woah
have you ever been obese before?
Yes, i used to weigh 116kg at my heaviest, now 92kg with approx. same muscle mass.
Didn't affect the hooding much but my face was horribly bloated. Maybe a slight difference in hooding. Everything else was more affected (cheeks, chin fat mostly).

Your eyebrows are very low-set and also thick which looks masculine.
woaw i Always though they were medium low set .
does it means that the brow Ridge are low set top ?

Yes, i used to weigh 116kg at my heaviest, now 92kg with approx. same muscle mass.
Didn't affect the hooding much but my face was horribly bloated. Maybe a slight difference in hooding. Everything else was more affected (cheeks, chin fat mostly).
I suspect hooding gets better, did it?

Didn't affect the hooding much but my face was horribly bloated. Maybe a slight difference.
i've known people who lost hooding due to the fact that they lost weight.

if you haven't lost hooding when you lose a significant amount of weight? you just always had it.

for some individuals hooding can be reduced by alot if they lose weight.

i've known people who lost hooding due to the fact that they lost weight.

if you haven't lost hooding when you lose a significant amount of weight? you just always had it.

for some individuals hooding can be reduced by alot if they lose weight.
Yes, always had it. I think it's an adaptation to cold weather. It's functional tissue afaik and one of the last parts to lose fat from. I'm becoming leaner than ever, let's see if there's a threshold in body fat to lose hooding related to borealization.
To think of it, being in cold windy environments could increase hooding, worth to try imo. No actual info on this though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Hooding is not bone, it's soft tissue. Having low set brow ridge increases chance of hooding but doesn't guarantee it. The hooding is mostly fat covering the upper eyelids, if you have hooded eyes and raise your brows you have the normal UEE eyes underneath.
Basically you have 3 eyelids instead of 2 if hooded.
no, I have full hooding and theres 0 fat in the under eyebrow area: everywhere you touch is bone and skin wigh nothing in between

• +1
Yes, always had it. I think it's an adaptation to cold weather. It's functional tissue afaik and one of the last parts to lose fat from. I'm becoming leaner than ever, let's see if there's a threshold in body fat to lose hooding related to borealization.
To think of it, being in cold windy environments could increase hooding, worth to try imo. No actual info on this though.
if ypu lost lots of weight and lost 0 hooding, its bone

your iq is so fucking low its incredible.
Stop disrespecting the truly low IQ, atleast they try and work around that.
That's dude is on other level

• +1
no, I have full hooding and theres 0 fat in the under eyebrow area: everywhere you touch is bone and skin wigh nothing in between
It's possible it's just skin, when i inspect my eyes closely it seems there's bone very close and grown forward on top of the upper eyelid which makes the skin fold on the upper eyelid. Raising the eyebrows and i feel just bone where the hooding would normally be. It seems this stretches the fat pad onto a larger area so it feels hard.
It's hard to disginguish between fat and skin though needs more studying.
Here's with eyes normally and with eyebrows raised:
20191019 024852
20191019 025523

It's possible it's just skin, when i inspect my eyes closely it seems there's bone very close and grown forward on top of the upper eyelid which makes the skin fold on the upper eyelid. Raising the eyebrows and i feel just bone where the hooding would normally be. It seems this stretches the fat pad onto a larger area so it feels hard.
It's hard to disginguish between fat and skin though needs more studying.
Here's with eyes normally and with eyebrows raised:
View attachment 140048View attachment 140053
yes yours looks like bone. bone hoodings usually hide the eye under shadow in mant lightings

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Cruise mogs them both..if he was 6ft+ he’d be the PSL god

her. guarantee you she doesnt have hooded eyes
I'm not posting her pics lol, but she does. That + north Atlantid pheno with crazy silver-like eyes. Absolutely gorgeous

I'm not posting her pics lol, but she does. That + north Atlantid pheno with crazy silver-like eyes. Absolutely gorgeous
we have different criteria for hooded eyes. by hooded eyes I mean this.

B1

she didnt have this

Attachments

• 1571614183926.png
    1571614183926.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar
holy shit man
my eyes are just like gandys minus the colour
and my eyebrows are a little thinner but longer
lower eyelid has the same shape