Question about gonial angle and outward gonions

P

PresidentBusiness

Iron
Let's say someone has inward gonions and a high gonial angle, if they get surgery for outward gonions will it make them look better or worse?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Solution
G
Let's say someone has inward gonions and a high gonial angle, if they get surgery for outward gonions will it make them look better or worse?
Worse, because of ratios.. specifically narrow palate with wide bigonial (it looks uncanny), and normally we see people with high gonial angle to have "inward" gonions.
You should aim for neutral gonions.. but tbh I doubt you have true inward gonions. They are very rare.

Pretty much only Asians have inward gonions. Inward gonions means that the gonions go inward so you could not see the widest part of his jaw from a frontal view.
These are inward gonions:

Thanks @ElBastardo

You might just not have a lot of flaring or bad masseters...
This question fucked my brain and i dont know why, my brain is just not working in the morning

So someone hase inward gonions and a high gonial angle. The only way to get outward gonions are jaw angle implants. I dont know, try it out.

Worse, because of ratios.. specifically narrow palate with wide bigonial (it looks uncanny), and normally we see people with high gonial angle to have "inward" gonions.
You should aim for neutral gonions.. but tbh I doubt you have true inward gonions. They are very rare.

Pretty much only Asians have inward gonions. Inward gonions means that the gonions go inward so you could not see the widest part of his jaw from a frontal view.

Thanks @ElBastardo

You might just not have a lot of flaring or bad masseters positioning that hides flaring/ you might not be lean enough

Last edited:
Solution

View attachment 2985750 View attachment 2985758
View attachment 2985751
inward is common in whites

• Hmm...

View attachment 2985750 View attachment 2985758
View attachment 2985751
Thanks @ElBastardo

You might just not have a lot of flaring or bad masseters positioning that hides flaring/ you might not be lean enough
Ngl I think I'm just schizo, I looked at them now and they are neutral 😂😂

• +1