Question about height

A

arfac

Iron
Hello guys, i just wanna ask something. I turned 15 4 months ago and I'm 175 cm tall, I wanted to know how much my potential would be and if I could somehow go over 180, I sleep well, I eat well, I stretch, I go to the gym, I do HIIT, and I also wanted to know if I would have to do something else to develop well.. Thank you for your time

Take calcium and vitamin D supplements. Besides that just eat a lot, the more calories the more you grow. Don't diet. If you're doing all that training there's a risk you go into calorie deficit.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Hello guys, i just wanna ask something. I turned 15 4 months ago and I'm 175 cm tall, I wanted to know how much my potential would be and if I could somehow go over 180, I sleep well, I eat well, I stretch, I go to the gym, I do HIIT, and I also wanted to know if I would have to do something else to develop well.. Thank you for your time
inject every known drug and crash ur e2 lvls to 0

shit ton of protein and carbs eat calorie surplus make sure u sleep well and don't get fat excersice like do cardio so u rest even better at night no need to inject shit

The likelihood of getting to 180cm+ is low however it is possible ( albeit very low ) and you still may be able to push out an inch or too.

I suggest continuing working out, doing your HIIT and making sure you are eating enough calories a day with enough carbohydrates and protein. Eat lots of red meat and healthy carbohydrates. Beef, potatoes, tomatoes, eggs, butter, milk, brocolli, rice, chicken, lamb, berries are some nice wholefoods to eat.

You also need to optimize your sleep and circadian rythm which is very important for your hormonal balance. Make sure you are getting the proper amount of sleep you need, 7-9 hours is a good start. To optimize your circadian rythm make sure you wake up at morning and expose yourself to plenty of sunlight. Take a morning jog or just have a nice walk bhai, it will be relaxing. At night, reduce exposure to light and especially screens as they can fuck up your brain signalling to sleep. Sleep is crucial because your hormones determine everything.

Practice good hygiene. Getting sick WILL impair development and is overrall just a bad experience tbh. Practice hygiene. Clean your living area, trim your fingernail, wash your bedsheets etc.

Hope you do well.

You’ll grow another 5-7 cms most likely

The likelihood of getting to 180cm+ is low however it is possible ( albeit very low ) and you still may be able to push out an inch or too.

I suggest continuing working out, doing your HIIT and making sure you are eating enough calories a day with enough carbohydrates and protein. Eat lots of red meat and healthy carbohydrates. Beef, potatoes, tomatoes, eggs, butter, milk, brocolli, rice, chicken, lamb, berries are some nice wholefoods to eat.

You also need to optimize your sleep and circadian rythm which is very important for your hormonal balance. Make sure you are getting the proper amount of sleep you need, 7-9 hours is a good start. To optimize your circadian rythm make sure you wake up at morning and expose yourself to plenty of sunlight. Take a morning jog or just have a nice walk bhai, it will be relaxing. At night, reduce exposure to light and especially screens as they can fuck up your brain signalling to sleep. Sleep is crucial because your hormones determine everything.

Practice good hygiene. Getting sick WILL impair development and is overrall just a bad experience tbh. Practice hygiene. Clean your living area, trim your fingernail, wash your bedsheets etc.

Hope you do well.
then... it's over? 😞