Question about HGH usage.

Cinnamonzito

Cinnamonzito

Iron
I'm on the second month of Hgh ( I dont know if I've grown, yet). Planning to use more 4 months (so 6 in total). !When I stop using, will my body still be able to produce natural hgh?!

• +1
Reactions: Bentley and Fishy
yea hgh doesn’t get supressed like testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Cinnamonzito and JCaesar
yea hgh doesn’t get supressed like testosterone
Does it fully come back or can it be permanently damaged a bit depending on the time used/dosage quantity?

Does it fully come back or can it be permanently damaged a bit depending on the time used/dosage quantity?
The suppressive effect of exogenous GH on endogenous production is very short lived. Roughly 24h after your last GH shot, your endogenous production is starting to recover. So short term use of GH will not lead to problems with GH secretion later and it should come back fully very soon. As for continuous use of GH for years on end, we don't know for certain. There are no studies looking at what happens when healthy individuals abuse high doses of GH for years and then come off.

• +1
Reactions: Cinnamonzito
I'm on the second month of Hgh ( I dont know if I've grown, yet). Planning to use more 4 months (so 6 in total). !When I stop using, will my body still be able to produce natural hgh?!
Yes. I took hgh and my levels were 500 ng/dl and when I came off the natural levels were 400 ng/dl

• +1
Reactions: Cinnamonzito and Fishy
Thanks! <3

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
@JCaesar what anime is this from?

JCaesar

Her hair reminds me of my Oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Cinnamonzito
Your oneitis seems nice btw
Thanks.

Because of Her hair?

It's been so long since I've last seen Her that I don't really even remember what She looks like anymore.

I just pieces here and there like of Her hair, Her bright amber eyes, etc.

I sometimes see Her dreams, though; it's the only time I get to see Her face again.

HGH only thickens your bones once you finished puberty. But if your not done yet it can still help you add extra inches to your height

This is why people with small wrists use it

Your on the second month of HGH and dont even know if natural production comes back after HGH injection???? jfl

yes, in clinical trials even after years of use their natural production restarts within a matter of days

• +1
Reactions: Cinnamonzito
Your on the second month of HGH and dont even know if natural production comes back after HGH injection???? jfl
do you have any proof microfractures actually work? it sounds like fucking bullshit to me bro. banded sleeping JFL

do you have any proof microfractures actually work? it sounds like fucking bullshit to me bro. banded sleeping JFL
What does this has to do with the thread? pm me if you want to ask me something

What does this has to do with the thread? pm me if you want to ask me something
mb og tempelcat4

but seriously, if you were to do microfractures, yeah you would get microfractures but how do you propose to pull bones? if anything the pulling forces would stretch connective tissue and soft tissue around the bones. it doesnt make sense to be able to pull the bone without seriously damaging the soft tissue in the process