Question about HT

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
Why do people who have HT don't do temples? Its like the most aesthetic part of the hairline

I don't have hairloss but my hairline genetic is shity (assymetry + looks like
N 0.25)

I plan on doing it in 2y maybe

Nice square temples are aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 5818
Why do people who have HT don't do temples? Its like the most aesthetic part of the hairline
They have to be a little conservative about the number of grafts especially if they're in their early 20s

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
They have to be a little conservative about the number of grafts especially if they're in their early 20s

Im 22, so i will have to wait if they don't do temples before 25

But i understand their logic: If you transplant at 22 on temple then it recedes u will have fucked uo hairline

If you run out of grafts, this will happen to you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, randomvanish, quakociaptockh and 5 others
Im 22, so i will have to wait if they don't do temples before 25

But i understand their logic: If you transplant at 22 on temple then it recedes u will have fucked uo hairline
Not really I'm also 22 with Norwood 2 with thinning temple points but am still planning to get it fixed this year. The guy is just making a guideline to follow its your choice if you want to take the risk. It's not that bad of a bad choice if your plan to take finasteride and other treatment for life.

Not really I'm also 22 with Norwood 2 with thinning temple points but am still planning to get it fixed this year. The guy is just making a guideline to follow its your choice if you want to take the risk. It's not that bad of a bad choice if your plan to take finasteride and other treatment for life.
i think i will do the same, take fin for life, ur going to turkey?

I don't have hairloss but my hairline genetic is shity (assymetry + looks like
N 0.25)

I plan on doing it in 2y maybe

Nice square temples are aesthetic
Who said people don't have hair transplanted to their temples. I was NW3 when I got 4000 hairs (1500 grafts) transplanted to the temples and midscalp area. I got my original hairline back which was about NW1.

Who said people don't have hair transplanted to their temples. I was NW3 when I got 4000 hairs (1500 grafts) transplanted to the temples and midscalp area. I got my original hairline back which was about NW1.
i see lot of results and dudes are only doing upper no side temple to get the square look

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
i see lot of results and dudes are only doing upper no side temple to get the square look
Maybe they have shit donor area, or they already lost a lot of hair and their donor area is not enough to cover.

because its low iq to do

turkish is well known for good HT
no it isnt ik more about ht then anyone on this forum @Zeta ascended is very likely to get botched there turkish ht are low quality for multiple reasons ive already stated on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
no it isnt ik more about ht then anyone on this forum @Zeta ascended is very likely to get botched there turkish ht are low quality for multiple reasons ive already stated on this forum
Thoughts on this video?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Thoughts on this video?

let him cope, turkey is known to have good hair surgeon, we just have to educate ourself about how much we need etc

Most people who get botched choose cheap option + half the number of graft they needed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 6217
Thoughts on this video?

let him cope, turkey is known to have good hair surgeon, we just have to educate ourself about how much we need etc

Most people who get botched choose cheap option + half the number of graft they needed
you'll only get a good result if you go to the last guy in the vid thats all im going to say u guys keep coping muhh turkey because you cope w cheap prices in ur head instead for going a good option

you'll only get a good result if you go to the last guy in the vid thats all im going to say u guys keep coping muhh turkey because you cope w cheap prices in ur head instead for going a good option
I’m not denying that they’re a lot of hair mills in Turkey that will butcher your hair but going to a reputable clinic is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I've heard some horror stories from foreigners getting HT inturkey tbh. I think the biggest issue would be a lack of communication.