Question About Lattisse & Minox [For Hair Growth]

freshpeppermint

freshpeppermint

Iron
Hey, so I read on google many times that Minoxidil on beard for 5-6 months increases it and after you stop using it the growth doesn't go away. Some people say this is because the hair on beard and such is not susceptible to DHT like it would on your scalp.

If this is the case, growth on eyebrow (Minox) and eyelash (lattise) should be permanent right? Has anyone tried it and would like to share their results?? On google, they all claim Latisse the hair will be lost after discontinuing it.

I am planning on mixing castor oil, rosemary oil, and peppermint oil and applying it to the scalp, beard, eyebrows, and eyelashes. Some guy on here showed castor oil results however, the thing with castor oil is that it doesn't penetrate like rosemary/peppermint oil. (I know this from a youtube video, who knows if I am right or not.)

@Lars and @xanny on one thread you mentioned you dyed eyelashes a dark color so they look thicker. I was wondering if this dye is permanent or you have to constantly do it?

you have to re-do the dye once in a while but that’s not a problem, takes a few minutes or visit a cosmetican for this

I think minox gains on eyebrows are permanent, I would use latisse for a longer period of time and then maybe use castor oil for conditioning, I haven’t stopped using it yet so I’m not sure.
I wouldn’t use peppermint oil on your lashes, only on your eyebrows.