question about lifts

sensu

sensu

Silver
what’s happens if u play sports with lifts on, or do a bunch of jumping. do they lifts squish or something. genuine question. and does it provide a benefit in sports

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
what’s happens if u play sports with lifts on, or do a bunch of jumping. do they lifts squish or something. genuine question. and does it provide a benefit in sports
if you’re wearing medium sized lifts (1-2) inches on a regular sized sole they cause a minor inconvenience to sports as your balance and speed get significantly worse. the soles are also gonna get very squished and reduce in size. I honestly don’t recommend lifts for sports ngl

• +1
Reactions: maximuslaid and TheRagingBull
you shouldnt play sports with lifts on

how is this even a question are you a fucking retard

youll break your foot over the smallest trip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, kiyopon, Deleted member 32196 and 2 others
you shouldnt play sports with lifts on

how is this even a question are you a fucking retard

youll break your foot over the smallest trip
Not in some one inch lifts

Depends how big the lifts are. Also I dont think theyd get squished in just 1 session and also depends on the sport. Things like tennis are better than basketball here. Also who even plays fucking sports retarded shit

as a manlet there are many things you have to accept that you will not be able to do while lift frauding, if you can't accept it then don't do it but me personally im okey with not going to the beach or playing sports if it means i can get 4 inches taller :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
as a manlet there are many things you have to accept that you will not be able to do while lift frauding, if you can't accept it then don't do it but me personally im okey with not going to the beach or playing sports if it means i can get 4 inches taller :feelsez:
Good God 4 inches of fraud??

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and twilight
bro wearing high heels

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
I have the mendez 1.5 in lifts Nd I can play sports gym abd run just fine they feel like normal

i wouldn’t. i tried to play baseball in one inch lifts when i was like 13. rolled my ankle and sprained it running to first base. was out for like a month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and kiyopon
i wouldn’t. i tried to play baseball in one inch lifts when i was like 13. rolled my ankle and sprained it running to first base. was out for like a month
Nigga was wearing lifts at 13 😭

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and kiyopon
didnt it fuck your posture? at one point i was worried lifts might stunt one's growth which is why i've never gotten them
wore them from like 13 to 14 didn’t wear them after i grew at 15 and 16 until i just started wearing them again recently. didn’t notice anything with my posture

wore them from like 13 to 14 didn’t wear them after i grew at 15 and 16 until i just started wearing them again recently. didn’t notice anything with my posture
think it could stunt your growth? i'm 16 with open plates and im worried wearing them might (somehow) stunt growth? or am i overthinking it

think it could stunt your growth? i'm 16 with open plates and im worried wearing them might (somehow) stunt growth? or am i overthinking it
seems to me like ur overthinking it. like u said posture would be the only thing that i would be concerned about. but its easily combatted by a simple stretching routine every night which honestly isn’t probably necessary. i wouldn’t go overboard tho, especially in high school, just do one inch lifts. u don’t want to be caught because it could honestly ruin ur reputation. now in uni i wear two inch lifts because there are so many people and tbh nobody gives an absolute fuck if ur wearing lifts or not

what lifts r uwearing? got a link to one inch and two inch lifts?
seems to me like ur overthinking it. like u said posture would be the only thing that i would be concerned about. but its easily combatted by a simple stretching routine every night which honestly isn’t probably necessary. i wouldn’t go overboard tho, especially in high school, just do one inch lifts. u don’t want to be caught because it could honestly ruin ur reputation. now in uni i wear two inch lifts because there are so many people and tbh nobody gives an absolute fuck if ur wearing lifts or not

bruh jst dont play sportd with lifts on if ur playing a sport like football or soccer u can fraud a couple inches in cleats whne i played football i was like 6 foot with my cleats