Question about monkey's maxilla experiment

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
That experiment was flawed but prowed that , whole maxilla is possible to move but those proofs looks doubtly to me..
Controt 624x344

You can see that experiment was really different than Control - even skull shape is different, so question- is it possible that protaracting monkeys maxilla actually changed their cranial base to change also skull shape.?
Also what Control vs experimental was the same monkey before and after treatment or there were two different Animals , cause if second this study would be pointless.
That study is one of few about Maxillary protraction. Wish they made much more about it.
From this site ( they mention that strong jaw muscles pushed maxilla upward but its water)

By the way Tads can only shorten alveolar ringe or entire maxilla? On comments some foid mentioned that her husb is a maxillofacial surgeon and said about it.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and needsolution
I think its possible to change cranial base to some degree but it would require really hardcore steps and i doubt any surgeon would even try to perform this on adult healthy human.

What is your problem bro btw? some side profile issues?

and are you russian or polish by any chance?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
I think its possible to change cranial base to some degree but it would require really hardcore steps and i doubt any surgeon would even try to perform this on adult healthy human.

What is your problem bro btw? some side profile issues?

and are you russian or polish by any chance?
No i am not Polish neither russian
Also can i pm?

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Oh I forgot
Bumpsooon