Question about Motorcycle helmet maxxing

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
So I own a motorcycle, and obviously a helmet, every time I'm on the bike I always get looks from girls so the helmetmaxxing is definetely working. But as i've been diving into this deep hole more and more I got more picky about my looks like every rotter on here. So the helmet squeezes your cheeks and presses against your zygomatic arches/bones, my question is if wearing a tight helmet could make any change to the zygomatics? After a ride I always look worse, could it be temporary soft tissue changes? I obviously want to look good with and without the helmet. What are your thoughts?
tdlr; if helmet changes your facial bone structure

heres a bump for the avi

All I can say is that I look a shit ton better with a ski helmet on because it frames my face in a masculine way by showing off my zygos and Ramus outline + making my forehead square and shorter

All I can say is that I look a shit ton better with a ski helmet on because it frames my face in a masculine way by showing off my zygos and Ramus outline + making my forehead square and shorter
Ye but the ski helmet doesn't press against the zygos nor the cheeks. That's my point, if the pressure can change bone projection

bump niggas answer just give your thoughts jfl

it shouldn’t morph your face permanently in any way, unless you are riding every day for 2+ hours a day.

The soft tissue around your cheeks whether it be the jaw, zygos, or cheekbones are easily manipulated. If you have enough collagen in your body then your face shouldn’t be permanently affected at all.

• +1
Reactions: rares54
it shouldn’t morph your face permanently in any way, unless you are riding every day for 2+ hours a day.

The soft tissue around your cheeks whether it be the jaw, zygos, or cheekbones are easily manipulated. If you have enough collagen in your body then your face shouldn’t be permanently affected at all.
thank u alot bro, didnt think this thread was gonna get a real answer lol cuz it seems like such a dumb question but an interesting one

• +1
Reactions: IHeightMogU
thank u alot bro, didnt think this thread was gonna get a real answer lol cuz it seems like such a dumb question but an interesting one
gotchu

• +1
Reactions: rares54
what bike do you have

good question, btw what u think of this stat?

"In fact, a motorcycle rider is 35 times more likely to be involved in a fatal crash than people using another motor vehicle."

good question, btw what u think of this stat?

"In fact, a motorcycle rider is 35 times more likely to be involved in a fatal crash than people using another motor vehicle."
Don't really care tbh, it's cool to feel the wind rush through and gives me helmet halo + girls find me adventurous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Tai Lung
wear the helmet that niggas wear in america:
IMG 8299

Don't really care tbh, it's cool to feel the wind rush through and gives me helmet halo + girls find me adventurous
True i think motocycle is the best way to get foids even when ugly looking

• +1
Reactions: rares54 and Deleted member 19766
Helmetmax everywhere, I wear a helmet in day to day life, walking through the mall, grocery store, anywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rares54 and Deleted member 19766