LeonardMariana
6’2” cutecel Big 500 BVLL
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2026
- Posts
- 1,301
- Reputation
- 1,390
For my second cycle, I want to add a second AAS and maybe GH. There are a couple issues though. I have bad hair loss genes, my daddy bald AF so I can’t take anything that shreds hair. My mother also has gilberts syndrome so I am also not keen on any orals.
1. Is EQ a smart choice if I want to PCT?
- EQ seems perfect on paper for me… I need a bulking injectable steroid with low hair hair loss profile. The only issue is the insane half life. I dont want to be on TRT.
2. Is GH worth it?
- GH is expensive AF and I am a bum ass college student who needs to save.
1. Is EQ a smart choice if I want to PCT?
- EQ seems perfect on paper for me… I need a bulking injectable steroid with low hair hair loss profile. The only issue is the insane half life. I dont want to be on TRT.
2. Is GH worth it?
- GH is expensive AF and I am a bum ass college student who needs to save.