question about oral minox

coisbhai

coisbhai

comparison is stealing my joy
i know applying minox topically will increase hair growth if you’re a well responder, but once you stop using it goes away

if you take minox orally will the terminal effects of it remain once u stop taking it?

@Orc not sure if you applied it topically or not

@Orc not sure if you applied it topically or not
topically, oral sounds like a bad idea.

just know that it's spot specific, i.e you might be a good responder in your eyebrows but not your beard, or on your scalp but not your eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
topically, oral sounds like a bad idea.

just know that it's spot specific, i.e you might be a good responder in your eyebrows but not your beard, or on your scalp but not your eyebrows.
so if i apply it topically it may only respond well on my eyebrows or smth but not my beard?

also why is oral minox a bad idea i’ve seen a lot of ppl praise it

so if i apply it topically it may only respond well on my eyebrows or smth but not my beard?

also why is oral minox a bad idea i’ve seen a lot of ppl praise it
oral minox will increase everywhere which isnt ideal + bad for heart and u have nothing significant to gain if ur not balding

• +1
oral minox will increase everywhere which isnt ideal + bad for heart and u have nothing significant to gain if ur not balding
i’m not prone to male pattern baldness but could u link the study/source where it’s bad for the heart, would orally consuming castor oil be better? and also idm the increase in hair everywhere tbf

i’m not prone to male pattern baldness but could u link the study/source where it’s bad for the heart, would orally consuming castor oil be better? and also idm the increase in hair everywhere tbf
by everywhere i mean nose hair, hair in ears, faster and thicker hair everywhere else. ITs annoying once u get it, and minox is quite literally a heart medication which gave the side effect of increased hair growth

• +1
by everywhere i mean nose hair, hair in ears, faster and thicker hair everywhere else. ITs annoying once u get it, and minox is quite literally a heart medication which gave the side effect of increased hair growth
thanks bro helpful info, and nose hair and hair in my ears would be a death sentence for me as an ethnic jfl

@coispet is it your physique in avi

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49926