Question about the pfh to pfl ratio

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Do you count the medial canthus length when calculating pfh to pfl, or just the white part of the eye?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
ratios mean nothing all that matters is how it looks, even basal aspects of your face like the eyelashes can make your eyes bigger or smaller.

your eye area looks fine, stop being so schizo about it.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Nice troll, but understand I went through one of the worst crisis’s of my life last night due to people like you, I know my ipd isn’t bad as its 63-4, and I have had my esr measured and it’s close to ideal.

• JFL
ratios mean nothing all that matters is how it looks, even basal aspects of your face like the eyelashes can make your eyes bigger or smaller.

Are rounder eyes like delon always a failo?

Nice troll, but understand I went through one of the worst crisis’s of my life last night due to people like you, I know my ipd isn’t bad as its 63-4, and I have had my esr measured and it’s close to ideal.
Ok, send me your 3D printed skull. I'll get a skull implant based on it.

Ok, send me your 3D printed skull. I'll get a skull implant based on it.
Alright can u take back your words on my ipd please, is it actually bad

• JFL
Alright can u take back your words on my ipd please, is it actually bad
I haven't see your full pic, only that one where you showed eyes. Mogs me to the ninth circle of hell.

3885f811 32d9 4792 8bf0 6735730b56de

• +1

705bc9ab ffcc 4e06 8e2f 198d24ebd7db

You count the whole eye.
E1CA3486 2167 42E4 8593 500B64C0929F
So like this? That would mean my eye is 4.5 times longer than it is wide which seems way over the ideal of 1:3, u sure u include the medial canthus?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I got mine measured at 58.5, 63-64 is ideal - your skull would have to be wide asf for you to be considered an IPDcel

View attachment 2513632So like this? That would mean my eye is 4.5 times longer than it is wide which seems way over the ideal of 1:3, u sure u include the medial canthus?
if you're measuring it from a giga frauded pic like this its not gonna be accurate lol

if you're measuring it from a giga frauded pic like this its not gonna be accurate lol
How is it frauded I just took it 30 min ago

your camera is like 30cm above ur eyes lol
I took the pic from an arms distance away I just zoomed in and copped it.