Question for anyone that has "ascended": how did your life change?

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.
A couple more things:

Did you use to make excuses for not going out to parties or clubbing with friends because you didn't look as good as you wanted? If yes, has this changed, and have you become sexually active?

Feel free to add anything you feel like adding to the topic. I feel like we have this mentality that after we look x way we will start doing lots of things but we never end up satisfied and stay sad and rotting forever.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and juste
no one here ascended

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Sny, GetShrekt and 6 others
From below average to high tier chadlite and even chad to some/ most. But i consider myself chadlite. And im not done looksmaxxing :

Its all cope. Care about your degree and job and family first.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Deleted member 21146, Moggie and 1 other person
From below average to high tier chadlite and even chad to some/ most. But i consider myself chadlite. And im not done looksmaxxing :

Its all cope. Care about your degree and job and family first.
all cope?

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Moggie and Deleted member 18840
from subhuman to htn back to ltn because i have no friends and social outcast so looks = cope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21146, rand anon and 2 others
all cope?
Yes :
Halo effect doesnt exist
You will slay on tinder and get iois irl frequently but rarely ever cold approached.
And all you will seek is a worthy ltr.
Most girls will consider you unreal and feel insecure and won’t imagine you to be lonely and it will usually turn them off.
Modelling industry isn’t worth it nor selling your face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 1851
Yes :
Halo effect doesnt exist
You will slay on tinder and get iois irl frequently but rarely ever cold approached.
And all you will seek is a worthy ltr.
Most girls will consider you unreal and feel insecure and won’t imagine you to be lonely and it will usually turn them off.
Modelling industry isn’t worth it nor selling your face.
so you are saying that all the people on the forum that romanticize being a chad are clueless and that is just autism?

i think that after a certain point of looks it just doesn't really matter that much anymore, however, if you are below HTN you are probably missing out on a lot due to solely your appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Indo_Chad, John124 and 2 others
Men respect me more and women give me more attention but you should improve for yourself not for the approval of others. Its your life not theirs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
You don't understand how hard it was, I swear this shit so deep
I made it to the top and they all look up in disbelief
They hate that I'm doin' better, they'd much rather get rid of me
I flex with no regrets 'cause they ain't show me no sympathy
I came a long way but I ain't as far as I'm finna be

I used to daydream, I pictured everything so vividly
I had a feeling I'd be a Chad since the elementary
My lifestyle used to be jump shots and sticking D
Life overwhelmed me, I said, "Fuck school", and hit the streets
I devoted my life to that corner just so I can get a G

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 21146
A couple more things:

Did you use to make excuses for not going out to parties or clubbing with friends because you didn't look as good as you wanted? If yes, has this changed, and have you become sexually active?

Feel free to add anything you feel like adding to the topic. I feel like we have this mentality that after we look x way we will start doing lots of things but we never end up satisfied and stay sad and rotting forever.
barely i dont go to parties

I went from skinnyfat truecel to chadlite. I softbulked for about 4 months and leanmaxxed for 6 months going from 210lbs to 165. I have a sharp jawline now and mog most people I know. My biggest flaws are my eye area and that I am half asian. Ascending gave me confidence, so now I can casually fit in at raves and clubs. I always go to the front. I used to be scared when I saw groups of chads, stacies, or status maxxed normies, but now I never feel out out of place and I dont feel like people talk ahit about my apperance. Looks matter so much. Now I need to focus on becoming more nt due to spending almost 2 decades as a rotter..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21796, Sny and 2 others
I went from skinnyfat truecel to chadlite. I softbulked for about 4 months and leanmaxxed for 6 months going from 210lbs to 165. I have a sharp jawline now and mog most people I know. My biggest flaws are my eye area and that I am half asian. Ascending gave me confidence, so now I can casually fit in at raves and clubs. I always go to the front. I used to be scared when I saw groups of chads, stacies, or status maxxed normies, but now I never feel out out of place and I dont feel like people talk ahit about my apperance. Looks matter so much. Now I need to focus on becoming more nt due to spending almost 2 decades as a rotter..
mirin bro

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
You don't understand how hard it was, I swear this shit so deep
I made it to the top and they all look up in disbelief
They hate that I'm doin' better, they'd much rather get rid of me
I flex with no regrets 'cause they ain't show me no sympathy
I came a long way but I ain't as far as I'm finna be

I used to daydream, I pictured everything so vividly
I had a feeling I'd be a Chad since the elementary
My lifestyle used to be jump shots and sticking D
Life overwhelmed me, I said, "Fuck school", and hit the streets
I devoted my life to that corner just so I can get a G
Read ? I didn’t

so you are saying that all the people on the forum that romanticize being a chad are clueless and that is just autism?

i think that after a certain point of looks it just doesn't really matter that much anymore, however, if you are below HTN you are probably missing out on a lot due to solely your appearance.
Yes it is. But im ethnic its maybe a bit different. Altough a non taxed pheno.
Outside the west the chad treatment is possible tho talking from experience

• +1
If you were Chadlite you’d be slaying hella foids. Are you ?

If you were Chadlite you’d be slaying hella foids. Are you ?
I'm white stacey only. I used to have ons with sub 5s and decent looking ethnics, but now I only want to go after above average white women.

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
I'm white stacey only. I used to have ons with sub 5s and decent looking ethnics, but now I only want to go after above average white women.
Sounds like HTN

Is your chadlite a self-rate?

A couple more things:

Im still ugly but gymmaxxed, masculinemaxxed and personality maxxed has made a lot of girls ask for my attention I noticed. Last week a girl was taking random pictures of me when topless(swimming) and another asking if I have a gf while saying she's looking for something shortterm and flirting(showing bra etc).
I am 188 and very stoic so could be that. I guess men in WE lack masculinity so I stand out from the crowd.

• +1
Sounds like HTN

Is your chadlite a self-rate?
Users rate me between htn-chadlite and some say mtn. Biggest falio is upper eyelid exposure.

• +1
I haven't ascended yet. I thought I did when I lost KHHV at 24yo, but I realize it was a fluke. I got lucky with one girl, and once that luck ran out, I was back to being incel.

Ascension where you don't require luck to get validation from women/men, must be much better tbh. A passive state of contentness and knowing people like you.

• So Sad
Im still ugly but gymmaxxed, masculinemaxxed and personality maxxed has made a lot of girls ask for my attention I noticed. Last week a girl was taking random pictures of me when topless(swimming) and another asking if I have a gf while saying she's looking for something shortterm and flirting(showing bra etc).
I am 188 and very stoic so could be that. I guess men in WE lack masculinity so I stand out from the crowd.
Nice.

Being almost 190cm definitely helps ye lol

But I live in the tallest country on earth so yeah
Not as mogger but still good i think, probably like 6ft or 6ft1 in other western countries